Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwolf View Post
    Emotional + political/religious agenda = political/religious propaganda = does not contain full truth, but partial truth (sometimes coupled with outright lies) designed to advertise a particular viewpoint and encourage anger and hate = not worth my time.
    being ignorant of many such incidents, making remarks on these really hurts. May be these are practiced after misinterpreting the islam, but they are very common these days.

Muslims targeting non-muslim girls is not something new. Love-Jihad

more than 1000 such cases are reported in less than 1 year. When one succeeds in converting a girl, he would receive funds from gulf nations. Even communist chief minister of Kerala approved this truth, and it is the christian people who are more cautious of 'love jihad'. Some churches even published books how to save girls from love jihadis.

regards..

Quote Originally Posted by sankar View Post
    Some churches even published books how to save girls from love jihadis.

regards..
    WONDERFUL!

I hope those books include ways girls can physically defend themselves if necessary.

...are self-defense classes for women available in those parts of the world? 'Cause it sounds like it needs them desperately.

Finally the real whole truth about Islam has been revealed. I used to think muslims were alright but now I hate them and wish they were all dead. Thanks to these forums my perverse tolerance of the evil muslim faith has been thankfully uprooted from my presence and converted into a wholesome hate for all muslims, O thank you Dharma forums for this great blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Muslims date other races on purpose in order to produce muslim children.
    Sadly, this has become surprisingly common within my area. How one can date someone to make children of that religion is horrible.

My wife has encountered six (White) women in a small district (about 2 km from side to side) of our area alone where the women are all single mums who were converted under pressure to Islam and had children, then their partners left them. Five of them converted to Christianity (along with turning their kids Christian) when their partner left, the other has become an atheist.

In the main city centre there's more hassle, and there is a lot of aggressive "flirting" from a small group of Muslim men in the city centre, too--when about, the main targets are Hindu and Sikh girls, otherwise it's the white girls. I'd rather not say some of the things that are said, because they make my blood boil.

To be honest, I blame the imam of one of the mosques in the area. I've met him; and he is a real nasty piece of work. A lot of the nicer Muslims don't go to that mosque. I just wish that the nicer Muslims would sort out that imam and stop him spewing his radical message to dozens of gullible young Muslims.

:-/

I blame God because God does everything.

To blame human agency you must be a Kaffir a true unbeliever, because this iman is only doing what God is making him do. God knows best.

BUt on the other hand We should only like muslims if we wish to go against God because God makes us dislike muslims. Why fight nature? a lion is made to kill weaker animals for food, and we are made that if someone punches us we wish to punch them back twice as hard, why go against inherent nature, if someone hates us we should hate them back, twice as much. God's ways are mysterious he makes you do something and then punishes you for doing it

In Panjab Muslims and Sikhs live in Harmony and brotherhood , Sheikh Farid ji , Sai Mian Mir ,Peer Budhhu Shah ji ,Waris Shah , Baba Bulley shah ,Shah Hussian ji are much respected and loved by Sikhs .

Gurbani never says to Judge other on the basis of Religion .

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਕੋਊ ਰਾਫਜੀ ਇਮਾਮ ਸਾਫੀ ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬੋ ॥
    हिंदू तुरक कोऊ राफजी इमाम साफी मानस की जाति सबै एकै पहिचानबो ॥
    Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim, then someone is Shia, and someone a Sunni, but treat all the human beings as one and the same
    Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Posted Online on Monday, 14 June 2010 00:05 IST
    Sikhs rebuild mosque demolished in 1947
    By Zafarul-Islam Khan

The Milli Gazette

In a historic gesture, Sikhs of Punjab have rebuilt a mosque demolished during the Partition riots of 1947 and handed it over to the Muslims of the area. The mosque is situated in village Sarwarpur which is situated at a distance of ten kilometers from Samrala town in Punjab. A function was held in the village on 22 May in which executive member of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee Jathedar Kirpal Singh Khernian, area MLA Jagjivan Singh and the Sikh community of the area took part. The Shahi Imam of Punjab Maulana Habibur Rahman Sani Ludhianwi was invited as a special guest. At the request of the representatives of the area, the Shahi Imam presented the keys of the mosque to Dada Muhammad Tufail, the eldest Muslim in the village.

http://www.milligazette.com/dailyupd...ed_in_1947.htm

Around 200 mosques across Punjab have been repaired, rebuilt or built from scratch in the last 10 years
    Many destroyed during Partition riots are now being restored by village communities
    In some cases, the Jamaat-e-Islami is involved, but most are unorganised village-level efforts
    It's a reassertion, after decades, of Punjab's unique religious and cultural synthesis

http://www.sikhchic.com/partition/pu...ell_in_sikhdom

There are many ppls who gave bad name to Islam but Persons like Khurshid Khan are also present .
    Every day when he completes his work as a legal expert, Khan visits a Sikh gurdwara in the center of the city, wraps a piece of cloth around his head to cover it and thus show his respect, and sits in the doorway to shine the shoes of Sikhs, whose community has come under frequent attack by Taliban militants over the last few years.

http://www.sikhchic.com/our_best_fri...nt_of_peshawar

There is no place of phobia , Hate in Sikhi .

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala ,tere Bhaney Sarbat da Bhalla

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwolf View Post
    WONDERFUL!

I hope those books include ways girls can physically defend themselves if necessary.

...are self-defense classes for women available in those parts of the world? 'Cause it sounds like it needs them desperately.
    i cannot understand the use of self defense if their partners leave them. As the term 'love jihad' indicates, here love is used as an arm, and we all know love has power conquer almost everything. These musims groups has lists containing biodatas of non-muslim girls, and gives coaching how to trap them.
    Last edited by sankar; 13 September 2010 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted - Sorry.
    Last edited by Onkara; 12 September 2010 at 10:51 AM.

As far as I know the similar incidents are in practices in Kerala and at one time even High Court ordered an investigation.

The tradition of Islam in India from the day they came has been this. So there may be some truth in it.

Recently the Christian mission and the Hindu mission saved 300 girls from their clutches in Kerala.

So I would not brush it off but be aware of these incidents to understand the big plans.

Love and best wishes

"Finally the real whole truth about Islam has been revealed. I used to think muslims were alright but now I hate them and wish they were all dead. Thanks to these forums my perverse tolerance of the evil muslim faith has been thankfully uprooted ."
    Amra your attempted sarcasm fails. The thread is about aggressive Islam, and whether you like the bitter truth of it or not, there is a serious problem worldwide with it. You can blame all the hate and violence on everyone else, but that too fails miserably. Why? Because militant and aggressive Islam goes around hacking off people's arms and noses, raping young girls, deceitfully compelling conversions and promoting terrorism against unbelievers.

If you can disprove that reality, many would be happy to listen. Otherwise, you're simply praising the wrong thing and blaming the sensible warnings against it. If you want to "exonerate" a more "moderate" kind of Islam, instead of attacking people like me, why don't you condemn the vicious hate preachers who instigate violent and hateful acts against non-Muslims and stop acting in collusion to justify their message.

Dr Zakir Naik - Who is responsible for Mumbai 26/11 terror attack?

Vandalized, broken and desecrated Kali Murthi in Kali Temple, Deganga Riots in West Bengal, September 2010.

"When the Hindus objected to the digging they were attacked. The latter informed the neighbouring police station, and when the police tried to stop the miscreants, they were beaten up. Officer-in-Charge Arup Ghosh suffered head injuries and fracture in the arm. The miscreants threatened to teach the Hindus a lesson after the evening iftar. Monday evening In the evening at around 8-30PM , a 2,000 strong Islamist mob descended upon the market areas of Deganga, Kartikpur and Beliaghata and resorted to large scale arson and violence. Hindu shops were systematically looted, burnt and destroyed. Nearby Hindu residences were set ablaze. Hindu temples were desecrated and the idols were vandalized. A Shani temple at Kartikpur and a Kali temple at Deganga Biplabi Colony has been desecrated and vandalized by the Islamist mob.

Violence continues on Tuesday

On Tuesday morning, local Muslim ruffains Maqbur Rahman and Mintu Sahji led the Muslim mobs. In the meanwhile, a group of Muslims led by Haji Nurul Islam staged a demonstration at the Deganga police station to keep the police busy. Later on the day the police clamped prohibitory orders under section 144 of CrPC. The district police, RAF, CRPF and BSF all of them failed to stop the Islamist mob frenzy in Deganga. When the situation went out of control the state government deployed the army..."

Aftermath

Sporadic incidents continued as late as on Thursday, despite army presence. The situation calmed down on Friday though tension prevails in the entire area. Hindus, especially women who had fled the homes in fear of dishonor have still not returned to their homes. The BJP on Friday, demanded the arrest of TMC MP Haji Nurul Islam, the main culprit behind the riot, for instigating the mob into a communal frenzy.

2010 Deganga riots
    "Muvattupuzha, (Kerala): A college professor, currently on bail for preparing a inflammatory question paper, had his right palm chopped off by a group of eight unidentified people on Sunday morning, police said. T J Joseph was returning home with his family after attending morning prayers when a group of people in a van pulled him out of his car. Joseph's right palm was chopped off and thrown some 200 meters away, police said. He also suffered deep cuts on the body and was rushed to a specialty hospital at Kochi for a surgery to reattach the severed palm. Joseph is on bail after being arrested by the police in April for preparing a question paper with alleged inflammatory references to Prophet Mohammed for an exam in a private college. Joseph, a Malayalam teacher, was suspended by Thodupuzha New Man College after angry protest marches by various Muslim organisations."
    Controversial question paper: Prof's hand cut off

Thread Information