Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Why is it that Hindu's are always blamed for stirring hate and anger and communalism simply to protest egregious activities, but the perpetrators and promoters of such egregious activities are defended as blameless by secular detractors?

How insane can this world get?

Riverwolf writes:
    "WONDERFUL!

I hope those books include ways girls can physically defend themselves if necessary.

...are self-defense classes for women available in those parts of the world? 'Cause it sounds like it needs them desperately."
    Yes, there is a whole movement of National self-protection working very hard to combat it. As you can see there is a desperate need and we have to unite and do more, the situation is intolerable. More than just books are needed. True kshatriya dharm has to take root and become a powerful protective force.

ONLY HINDU ZIONISM AND HINDU NATIONALISTS CAN SAVE INDIA FROM ISLAMIC AGGESSION

Rashtra Sevika Samiti of Sangh Parivar
    "If Hindu men don't come forward to protect them, their women will protect themselves!!"
    ------------
    धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः।
    dharma eva hato hanti dharmo rakṣati rakṣitaḥ|
    Dharma when being violated will destroy violators,
    and it protects those who protect it.
    ~Manavadharmaśāstra VIII.15.

------------------------------

ਜੈ ਜੈ ਹੋਸੀ ਮਹਿਖਾਸੁਰ ਮਰਦਨ ਪਾਪ ਬਿਨਾਸਨ ਧਰਮ ਕਰੇ ॥੫॥੨੧੫॥
    Jai jai hosoo Mahikhaasur mardan paap binaasan dharam dare||5||215||
    Hail, hail, O Slayer of Mahishasura, the destroyer of sin and originator of Dharma.

ਆਘ ਓਘ ਨਿਵਾਰਣਿ ਦੁਸਟ ਪ੍ਰਜਾਰਣਿ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਉਬਾਰਣਿ ਸੁੱਧ ਮਤੇ ॥
    Agh ogh nivaaran(i) dust prajaaran(i) sristtee ubaaran(i) suddh mate||
    Thou art the effacer of all the sins, the burner of the tyrants, Protector of the world
    and possessor of the world and possessor of pure intellect.
    ~Shri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji p. 80

3. Cool Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Why is it that Hindu's are always blamed for stirring hate and anger and communalism simply to protest egregious activities, but the perpetrators and promoters of such egregious activities are defended as blameless by secular detractors?

How insane can this world get?
    Don't you remember a great quotation, I forget the person's name, don't worry the quotation was like this-

"When a dog bites a man this is not news, when a man bites the dog this is news"

If Hindus rise up from caste divide than nobody can defeate them, but thats why politicians never wants this
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Amra your attempted sarcasm fails. The thread is about aggressive Islam, and whether you like the bitter truth of it or not, there is a serious problem worldwide with it. You can blame all the hate and violence on everyone else, but that too fails miserably. Why? Because militant and aggressive Islam goes around hacking off people's arms and noses, raping young girls, deceitfully compelling conversions and promoting terrorism against unbelievers.
    We have closet Muslims in the forum who would try to negate facts about the behavior of their community; and then we have the high and mighty elder statesmen of the Hindu forum, who meditate atop lofty mountains and come down to call a Hindu, Hitler, if he opens his mouth in support of Hinduism.

This Muslim-Sikh bhai-bhai in Punjab makes no sense when their daughters are being seduced by Muslims, with the active support and encouragement of mullahs, outside of Punjab. Punjabis lost more than half of Punjab at partition, and the rest will be gifted away as dowry when all their women get married to Muslims. At the rate at which they are renovating and building mosques, the mosques will soon outnumber the Mandirs and Gurudwaras combined.
    Last edited by Believer; 13 September 2010 at 11:02 AM.

In Panjab Muslims and Sikhs live in Harmony and brotherhood , Sheikh Farid ji , Sai Mian Mir ,Peer Budhhu Shah ji ,Waris Shah , Baba Bulley shah ,Shah Hussian ji are much respected and loved by Sikhs .

Gurbani never says to Judge other on the basis of Religion .

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਕੋਊ ਰਾਫਜੀ ਇਮਾਮ ਸਾਫੀ ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬੋ ॥
    हिंदू तुरक कोऊ राफजी इमाम साफी मानस की जाति सबै एकै पहिचानबो ॥
    Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim, then someone is Shia, and someone a Sunni, but treat all the human beings as one and the same Guru Gobind Singh Ji
    You didn't share the rest of the pauri Ji:

ਦੇਵਤਾ ਅਦੇਵ ਜੱਛ ਗੰਧ੍ਰਬ ਤੁਰਕ ਹਿੱਦੂ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਦੇਸਨ ਕੇ ਭੇਸ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਉ ਹੈ ॥
    Devtaa adev Jachchh gaddhrah Turak Hindoo, nidare nidare desan ke bhes ko prabhaao hai||
    The gods, demons, Yakshas, Gandharvas, Turks and Hindus… all these are due to the differences of the various garbs of different countries.

ਏਕੈ ਨੈਨ ਏਕੈ ਕਾਨ ਏਕੈ ਦੇਹ ਏਕੈ ਬਾਨ ਖਾਕ ਬਾਦ ਆਤਸ ਔ ਆਬ ਕੋ ਰਲਾਉ ਹੈ ॥
    Ekai nain ekai kn ekai deh ekai baan, khaak baad aatas au aab ko ralaao hai||
    The eyes are the same, the ears the same, the bodies are the same and the habits are the same, all the creation is the amalgam of earth, air, fire and water.

ਅਲਹ ਅਭੇਖ ਸੋਈ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਔ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਓਈ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਭੈ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਬਨਾਉ ਹੈ ॥੧੬॥੮੬॥
    Alah abhekh sooo Puraan au Kuraan ooo, ek hoo daroop sabhai ek hoo banaao hai||16||86||
    Allah of Muslims and Abhekh (Guiseless) of Hindus are the same, the Puranas of Hindus and the holy Quran of the Muslims depict the same reality; all have been created in the image of the same Lord and have the same formation. 16.86.

ਜੈਸੇ ਏਕ ਆਗ ਤੇ ਕਨੂਕਾ ਕੋਟ ਆਗ ਉਠੇ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਹੁਇ ਕੈ ਫੇਰਿ ਆਗ ਮੈ ਮਿਲਾਹਿਂਗੇ ॥
    Jaise ek aag te kanookaa kot aag uthe, nidare nidarehue kai pher(i) aag mai milaahenge||
    Just as millions of sparks are created from the fire; although they are different entities, they merge in the same fire.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 51

The bani is talking about the souls of all the living beings and the Ultimate Reality of God as being one and the same, and hence is speaking from Turiya consciousness where even gods and demons are the same. And this is true reality. However, we exist in a world of duality, and not unity consciousness. And this is why the same Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji also waged war on same aggressive jihadi Muslims, to stop their oppression. Because it is not the correct path to collude with evil-doers and unite with them when they do not change their oppressive ways.

The whole main point of the pauri which you referenced can be found here, bottom of p. 51:

ਤੇਜ ਜਿਉ ਅਤੇਜ ਮੈ ਅਤੇਜ ਜੈਸੇ ਤੇਜ ਲੀਨ ਤਾਹੀ ਤੇ ਉਪਜ ਸਬੈ ਤਾਹੀ ਮੈ ਸਮਾਹਿਂਗੇ ॥੧੮॥੮੮॥
    Tej jio atej mai atej jaise tej loon, taahoo te upaj sahai taahoo mai samaahenge||18||88||
    Just as the light merged in darkness and the darkness in the light all the created beings generated by the Lord will ultimately merge in Him.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 51

Nothing here suggests disarming yourself or pretending persecutors mean you no harm simply because they too, are living beings with a concept of God. Yes, same One Absolute Divine created and watches over all. And some beings are asuric and not godly. Simply to claim a set of beliefs as a religion shouldn't mean we all rush blindly to accept everything in their creed as being of Divine or True origin.

When aggressive and militant mullahs preach about killing kaffirs and polytheists and having God-given right to sexual plunder of captive women...
    only an idiot would justify this as any kind of equality with DHARMA.

ਕਹੂੰ ਹੁਇ ਕੈ ਹਿੰਦੂਆ ਗਾਇਤ੍ਰੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਪਤ ਜਪਿਓ ਕਹੂੰ ਹੁਇ ਕੈ ਤੁਰਕਾ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ ਬਾਂਗ ਦੇਤ ਹੋ ॥
    Kdhoondhue kai Hindooaa gaditroo ko gupt japio, kdhoondhue kai Turkaa pukdare baang det ho||
    Somewhere Thou becomest a Hindu and repeatest Gayatri secretly: Somewhere becoming a Turk Thou callest Muslims to worship.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 37

It is part of Sruti that the God pervades His creation. But it is ignorance to deny the creation is divided into good and evil, right and wrong, dark and light, righteousness and unrighteousness. The duality is a part of this level of reality. And the Sikh Guru Sahibaan did in no way tell anyone to ignore aggressive Islam or tolerate the rape and abduction, the deceit and the torturous brutality of Muslim jihadi persecutions, but in fact mobilized a powerful Army AGAINST it and fought to the death to STOP the persecutions led by such radical and asuric ideologies.

And rather than stand with equality with militant Islam which DEMANDS conversion and rejects as evil every other religion, the Guru Sahibaan actually gained Muslim converts who were also tired and disagreed with the oppression, and so became Sikhs of the Guru and joined the struggle AGAINST Adharma.

Cont.

ਜੁੱਧ ਭਯੋ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥ ਤੁਰਕਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਸਿਰਦਾਰਾ ॥
    Juddh bhayo eh bhaant(i) apaaraa|| Turkan ko maario sirdaaraa||
    In this way, the great battle was fought, when the leader of the Turks (Muhammedans) was killed.

ਰਿਸ ਤਨ ਖਾਨ ਦਿਲਾਵਰ ਤਏ ॥ ਇਤੈ ਸਊਰ ਪਠਾਵਤ ਭਏ ॥੧॥
    Ris tan Khaan Dilaavar tae|| Itai saoor pathaavat bhae||1||
    On this Dilawar become very angry and sent a contingent of horsemen in this direction.

ਉਤੈ ਪਠਿਓ ਉਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੁਝਾਰਾ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਭਲਾਨ ਤੇ ਖੇਦ ਨਿਕਾਰਾ ॥
    Utai pathio un Singh Jujhaaraa|| Tin Bhalaan te khed nikaaraa||
    From the other side, Jujhar Singh was sent, who drove out the enemy from Bhallan immediately.

ਇਤਿ ਗਜ ਸਿੰਘ ਪੰਮਾ ਦਲ ਜੋਰਾ ॥ ਧਾਇ ਪਰੇ ਤਿਨ ਊਪਰ ਭੇਰਾ ॥੨॥
    It(i) gad Singh Panmaa dal joraa|| Dhaae dare tin oopar bhoraa||2||
    On this side Gaj Singh and Pamma (Parmanand) assembled their forces and fell upon them early in the morning.2.

ਉਤੈ ਜੁਝਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਭਯੋ ਆਡਾ ॥ ਜਿਮ ਰਨ ਖੰਭ ਭੂਮਿ ਰਨਿ ਗਾਡਾ ॥
    Utai Jujhaar Singh bhayo aadaa|| Jim ran khanbh bhoom(i) ran(i) gaddaa||
    On the other side Jujhar Singh stood firmly like a flagpost planted in the battlefield.

ਗਾਡਾ ਚਲੇ ਨ ਹਾਡਾ ਚਲਿ ਹੈ ॥ ਸਾਮੁਹਿ ਸੇਲ ਸਮਰ ਮੋ ਝਲਿ ਹੈ ॥੩॥
    gaddaa chale na haadaa chal(i) hai|| Saamuh(i) sel samar mo jhal(i) hai||3||
    Even the flagpost might be loosened, but the brave Rajput did not waver, he received the blows without flinching.3.

ਬਾਟ ਚੜ੍ਹੈ ਦਲ ਦੋਊ ਜੁਝਾਰਾ ॥ ਉਤੈ ਚੰਦੇਲ ਇਤੈ ਜਸਵਾਰਾ ॥
    Baat chadhai dal dooo jujhaaraa|| Utai Channdel itai Jasvaaraa||
    The warriors of both armies moved in detachments, Raja of Chandel on that side and Raja of Jaswar on this side.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 167

ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਸੋ ਬਧ ਭਯੋ ਜੁਝਾਰਾ ॥ ਆਨ ਬਸੇ ਤਬ ਧਾਮ ਲੁਜਾਰਾ ॥
    Ih bidh(i) so badh bhayo Jujhaaraa|| aan Bade tab dhaam lujhaaraa||
    In this way, when Jujhar Singh was killed, the soldiers returned their homes.

ਤਬ ਅਉਰੰਗ ਮਨ ਮਾਹਿ ਰਿਸਾਵਾ ॥ ਮੱਦ੍ਰ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਪੂਤ ਪਠਾਵਾ ॥੧॥
    Tab Aurang man maah(i) risaavaa|| Maddra Des ko poot pathaavaa||1||
    Then Aurangzeb became very angry and sent his son to Madr Desha (Punjab).

ਤਿੱਹ ਆਵਤ ਸਭ ਲੋਕ ਭਰਾਨੇ ॥ ਬਡੇ ਬਡੇ ਗਿਰ ਹੇਰ ਲੁਕਾਨੇ ॥
    Tihh aavat sabh lok daraane|| Bade Bade gir her lukaane||
    On his arrival, all were frightened and hid themselves in big hills.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth p. 169

Who were these great battles of the Sikhs against? The Muslim Mughals. Aurangzeb. And against the Adharma of jihadi "religion."

ਬਾਬੇ ਕੇ ਬਾਬਰ ਕੇ ਦੋਊ ॥ ਆਪ ਕਰੇ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਸੋਊ ॥
    Baahe ke Baabar ke dooo|| aap dare Parmesar sooo||
    The successors of both, Baba (Nanak) and Babur were created by God Himself.

ਦੀਨ ਸਾਹ ਇਨ ਕੋ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੋ ॥ ਦੁਨੀ ਪੱਤਿ ਉਨ ਕੌ ਅਨੁਮਾਨੋ ॥੯॥
    Doon saah in ko pahichaano|| Dunoo patt(i) un kau anumaano||9||
    Recognise the former as the spiritual king and the later as temporal king.9.

ਜੋ ਬਾਬੇ ਕੇ ਦਾਮ ਨ ਦੈਹੈਂ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤੇ ਗਹਿ ਬਾਬਰ ਕੇ ਲੈਹੈਂ ॥
    Jo Baabe ke daam na daihain|| Tin te gad(i) Baabar ke laihain||
    Those who do not deliver the Guru’s money, the successors of Babur shall seize and take away forcibly from them.

ਦੈ ਦੈ ਤਿਨ ਕੌ ਬਡੀ ਸਜਾਇ ॥ ਪੁਨਿ ਲੈਹੈਂ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਲੂਟ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੧੦॥
    Dai dai tin kau badoo sajaae|| Pun(i) laihain grih loot banaae||10||
    They will be greatly punished (and their houses will he plundered.

ਜਬ ਹ੍ਵੈਹੈਂ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਬਿਨਾ ਧਨ ॥ ਤਬ ਚੜਿਹੈਂ ਸਿਖਨ ਕਹ ਮਾਂਗਨ ॥
    Jab hvaihain bemukh binaa dhan|| Tab chadihain Sikhan kah maangad||
    Those impertinent persons will he without money, they will beg for it form the Sikhs.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਸਿਖ ਤਿਨੈ ਧਨ ਦੈਹੈਂ ॥ ਲੂਟ ਮਲੇਛ ਤਿਨੂ ਕੌ ਲੈਹੈਂ ॥੧੧॥
    Je je Sikh tinai dhan daihain|| Loot malechh tinoo kau laihain||11||
    And those Sikhs, who will give them money, their houses will be plundered by the Malechhas (barbarians).
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 170-171

Who is being called as Mlecchas? Officers of Aurangzeb who are plundering the Hindus, waging war against the Sikh Army, killing the Guru's own family and Sahibzadey. Do you see anywhere that Guru is saying help build more masjids so Islamic jihadis can gain more influence and conquer more territory? There is a reason WHY the Guru Sahibaan raised Army to drive them out of power and out of influence. For one thing they were invading mlecchas (barbaric FOREIGNERS). And for another thing, they had NO DHARMIC RIGHT TO COMPEL CONVERSIONS OR DAMAGE MANDIRS OR PLUNDER HOMES OR KILL OR DISFIGURE OR RAPE INNOCENTS.

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਹੈ ਪਿਤਾ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥ ਦੇਬਿ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਮਾਤ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥
    Sarab kaal hai pitaa apaaraa|| Deb(i) Kaalikaa maat hamaaraa||
    Sarabloh Kal is my Father and Destroyer of all, the Devi Kalika is my mother.
    ~Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji p. 174

Yes, show me the Muslim who accepts Shiva Kal and Kalika as an equal to Allah, and that is the Muslim I call a true Indian Nationalist and NOT an aggressive Islamic militant.

So far from saying what YOU have interpolated the bani to say, "Don't judge on the basis of religion."
    The bani describes the unitary consciousness underlying ultimate reality beyond this perceivable world of duality, and also calls the aggressive Muslims as MLECCHAS and JUSTIFIES WAR IN THE NAME OF CHANDI-DURGA AND KALIKA AND KRISHNA AND KALKI TO DEFEAT THEM AND DRIVE THEM AWAY!

In Panjab Muslims and Sikhs live in Harmony and brotherhood

What a blissfully short memory you have and what naive sense of peace and brotherhood. During Partition, Sikhs were considered part of the Hindu community in those days by Muslim League and attacked with the same viciousness and ferocity as Hindus when Muslims declared their jihad.

Partition: The Day India Burned -4/9

"And this is why the same Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji also waged war on same aggressive jihadi Muslims, to stop their oppression. Because it is not the correct path to collude with evil-doers and unite with them when they do not change their oppressive ways."

Sorry I could not read all your post, Harjas, but I am very lazy person, so i picked this one point out, to argue with.

I thought, and pardon me if I am wrong, that 80% of BabaJi's battles were with Hindu Chieftans? He only fought the mughals a couple of times.

There is a story about Eve, Adam's wife. That after they had been expelled from eden, the Shaitan sent some of his demons to seduce Eve, they come to her but she did not look at them or away from them and ignored them. Many come and then they tried to frighten her, but she ignored them. The the Jinn started whispering in her ear all sorts of evil things and took very many frightful forms of mutilated tortured bodies skeletons and the like but she ignored them all, then after a while they disappeared and Shaitan gave up trying to seduce her.

"I thought, and pardon me if I am wrong, that 80% of BabaJi's battles were with Hindu Chieftans? He only fought the mughals a couple of times."
    WOW, you have amazingly lazy and screwy view of history. The HINDU cheiftains which the Sikh Guru Sahiban fought against were those collaborators of the Mughals. Seriously, do you simply invent facts? Can you kindly, despite your professed laziness show the intellectual integrity of at least providing reference citations so that your amazing fabrications can be cross-confirmed or soundly refuted? Thanks. Rajput Banda Singh Bahadur WAS a bairaagi from the Hindu Hill chieftains, even married a daughter from them. The Guru's did not fight any united HINDU Army the way they fought Mughals. The Guru's fought traitors to the Dharma and who sided with the Mughal oppression.

ਗਊ ਬਿਰਾਹਮਣ ਕਉ ਕਰੁ ਲਾਵਹੁ ਗੋਬਰਿ ਤਰਣੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥
    goo biraahaman ko kar laavahu gobar tharan n jaaee ||
    They tax the cows and the Brahmins, but the cow-dung they apply to their kitchen will not save them.

ਧੋਤੀ ਟਿਕਾ ਤੈ ਜਪਮਾਲੀ ਧਾਨੁ ਮਲੇਛਾਂ ਖਾਈ ॥
    dhhothee ttikaa thai japamaalee dhhaan malaeshhaan khaaee ||
    They wear their loin cloths, apply ritual frontal marks to their foreheads, and carry their rosaries, but they eat food with the Muslims.

ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਪੜਹਿ ਕਤੇਬਾ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਤੁਰਕਾ ਭਾਈ ॥
    anthar poojaa parrehi kathaebaa sanjam thurakaa bhaaee ||
    O Siblings of Destiny, you perform devotional worship indoors, but read the Islamic sacred texts, and adopt the Muslim way of life.

ਛੋਡੀਲੇ ਪਾਖੰਡਾ ॥
    shhoddeelae paakhanddaa ||
    Renounce your hypocrisy!

ਨਾਮਿ ਲਇਐ ਜਾਹਿ ਤਰੰਦਾ ॥੧॥
    naam laeiai jaahi tharandhaa ||1||
    Taking the Naam, the Name of the Lord, you shall swim across.
    ~SGGS Ji ang 471

CLEARLY describing fake converts and traitors who eat food with mlecchas. Were THESE the Hindu's you were talking about?

You see the Sikhs weren't really a united Khalsa force either, which is largest reason Kingdom under Maharaja Ranjit Singh collapsed was betrayal due to feuding among his own Sikh generals. The fact is, the Rajput royal families and principalities were feuding too. When you talk about the HINDU'S are you really talking about specific Rajas and conflicts over power, land, wealth and territories? Because the fact of the matter, once the Khalsa had dominated the Punjab, they settled down much like any other Rajput chieftains, complete with their own Rajas and principalities, keeping the exact same holidays, customs, Hindu wives, patronage of mandirs and...why even the same names. So please, be much more specific. One would think you actually meant the Sikhs waged wars against Hindu's 80% of the time and only sometimes fought the Muslims. When the fact is Sikhs were very well blended in to Hindu culture, at least until time of british Raj and Singh Sabha reform.

Cont.

Since purataan times Sikhs and the evolving Sikh rajas were indistinguishable from the Hindu Rajas. I'd like you to show how they were more like Muslims, even as the Khalsa was made up overwhelmingly of Hindu's from Hindu families and originating in same Hindustan.

India's Princes

How interesting that Sikh Raj was nearly indistinguishable from the Hindu rajas even the same quarrelling, feuds, and disunity. Sikhs were from Hindustan and not mlecchas is the point. Why Sikhs did not just keep traveling and settle in Afghanistan? Because they remained in own homeland, HINDUSTAN. Why do you think Royal Houses of Sikh Raj were equally well represented in Indian Armed Forces of own Nation? Those Muslims who were well blended in and with own Raj betrayed the Nation agitating for Theocratic Islamic State and taking up arms against own countrymen in Partition to create this never ending anti-national jihad so like every other since Babur's times. And this is the kind of aggressive, militant Islam which rejects every other religion including Sikhism. Since Partition how many Sikhs have disappeared? When you find out come and discuss Sikh-Muslim unity.

In August 1947, at the end of British Raj, the population percentage of Hindus in what is today in Pakistan was perhaps as high as 15-20%, but would drop to its current total of less than 2% in the years since independence. According to the 1998 Pakistan Census, caste Hindus constitute about 1.6 percent of the total population of Pakistan and about 6.6% in province of Sindh...

When Pakistan was formed in August 1947, over 7 million Hindus and Sikhs from what was East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) and Pakistan's Punjab, Sindh and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwas were forced to leave this new state for India, and a similar number of Muslims chose the other way. The reasons for this incredible exodus was the heavily charged communal atmosphere in British India, deep distrust of each other, the brutality of violent mobs and the antagonism between the religious communities. The fact that over 1 million people lost their lives in the bloody violence of 1947, should attest to the fear and hate that filled the hearts of millions of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs who had to leave ancestral homes during hastily arranged partition...

Since Pakistan declared itself an Islamic nation and pursued a decidedly Islamic course in its political and social life since the 1980s, Hindus as a minority in Pakistan have had considerably fewer privileges, rights and protections in comparison to minorities in India, which constitutionally avows itself secular and giving of equal rights to its religious minorities including the Muslim, Christian and Sikh communities. Cultural marginalization, discrimination, economic hardships and religious persecution have resulted in many Hindus converting to other religions, and today Hindus constitute barely 1.85% of Pakistan's population...

The increasing Islamisation of Pakistan and antagonism against India, a nation with a Hindu majority, has been an influential factor in the persecution of religious minorities, among those minorities, Hindus. Such Islamisation include the blasphemy laws, which make it dangerous for religious minorities to express themselves freely and engage freely in religious and cultural activities. The promulgation of Sharia, Quranic law has also increased the marginalization of Hindus and other minorities. Following the Babri Mosque riots in India, riots and attacks on Hindus in retaliation has only increased; Hindus in Pakistan are routinely affected by communal incidents in India and violent developments on the Kashmir conflict between the two nations." Hinduism in Pakistan
    "Muslim League Attack on Sikhs and Hindus in the Punjab 1947 is a book by Sikh author Gurbachan Singh Talib. It was first published in 1950 by the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (SGPC) and has been reprinted several times...

The Partition led to one of the greatest population movements in the 20th century, as Muslims in what would become India, and Hindus and Sikhs in what would become Pakistan, fled across the new borders. This book details the sufferings of the Hindus and Sikhs who fled their homes in the western Punjab, the North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and parts of Kashmir. An appendix contains numerous press and eyewitness accounts of atrocities committed against the refugees during the Partition.

The book takes a position against Pakistan and the Muslim League, which it accuses of planning the massacres."
    Muslim League Attack on Sikhs and Hindus in the Punjab 1947
    Last edited by Harjas Kaur; 13 September 2010 at 06:12 PM.

"Sorry I could not read all your post, Harjas, but I am very lazy person, so i picked this one point out, to argue with."
    So you are not involved in discussion. You are simply here for propaganda. Thanks letting us know.

I thought, and pardon me if I am wrong, that 80% of BabaJi's battles were with Hindu Chieftans? He only fought the mughals a couple of times.
    Who killed Guru Arjan Dev JI Sahib? And who killed Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Sahib? And who killed Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sahibzadey?

See, it becomes clearer, but only if you look. Which Baba Ji are you talking about?

There is a story about Eve, Adam's wife. That after they had been expelled from eden, the Shaitan sent some of his demons to seduce Eve, they come to her but she did not look at them or away from them and ignored them. Many come and then they tried to frighten her, but she ignored them. The the Jinn started whispering in her ear all sorts of evil things and took very many frightful forms of mutilated tortured bodies skeletons and the like but she ignored them all, then after a while they disappeared and Shaitan gave up trying to seduce her.
    Sorry Ji, neither Sikhs nor Hindu's believe in Shaitan or Adam and Eve. Do you have a point with your Islamic tale, it seems rather unbalanced. Do you feel like the Hindu's are jinns of the Shaitan trying to frighten you with talk about self-defense and fighting back against oppression? Is that your point?

Thread Information