Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Quote Originally Posted by sankar View Post
    may be, but not necessarily........
    the concept of karma, its very complicated....
    to my understanding a person with no bad karma could sometimes be affected by the karma of others.
    Request you to please explain this...

When a jiv is born in a new body as a little baby, he is brand new and yet ancient at the same time. We are born into new identities and we (generally) don't remember the past (although in rare instances some do.) We are born with a new chance, even if with unequal circumstances due to seeds of past karma.

It is not for any one of us to judge the unknown past, because just as the brand new child has a new beginning, so do we in relation to this jiva. How we act and react to this jiva says a lot about ourselves, more than about the past sins of the jiva.

It is true, sometimes a fateful encounter has been arranged by the Divine Lord, but our actions to it are our own. They are our very brand new chance to be better people, to act according to Dharma. If someone has a debt owed, but does not react to the impulses of collected karma of all the interacting jivas, of the society, the nation, etc, then both parties begin to be free of the cycle of suffering. Otherwise what actions you take, if they are sinful, even if permitted due to a past karmic debt, then that is just accruing new debt of kriyamana karma in this lifetime, and repetition of the cycle of suffering.

Yes, it is true that karma creates these circumstances and it cannot be said such a thing as "innocent" victim. But that is from the Divine cosmic perspective only. That is from the viewpoint of He who knows the hidden motivations and inner truth of the atma life after life. From our human perspective, everyone here came as a brand new person with a new identity. We have no right to make a demand on unknown debts or act with indifference to the suffering of others based on such assumptions. That is not a full and proper understanding of the nature of karmic debt.

Now there is a problem when a community uses a religious teaching to act out in malice violating the innocence of others and creating a cycle of pain and suffering. Those are sins accruing in this very life. And those kind of teachings which justify evil are adharmic.

There is another problem when some person is hurting and we people don't "care" about what happens to them, or are not concerned to help them. That becomes our paap. There are times when innocent do suffer. Sometimes saints have been born to teach the world meaning of compassion when the world becomes selfish or heartless. A holy soul will accept suffering and adversity to teach the lesson that we should care about what happens to others since we ourselves don't know the past. We don't know our own roles that we played, how perhaps we didn't act when we should have. Now today is a new beginning. This life is a new opportunity for us to do good and not ignore suffering situations or conditions of injustice.

kritva dayam ca jiveshu
    dattva cabhayam atmavan
    mayy atmanam saha jagad
    drakshyasy atmani capi mam

Showing compassion to all living entities, you will attain self-realization.
    Giving assurance of safety to all, you will perceive your own self as well
    as all the universes in Me, and Myself in you.

~Srimad Bhagavatam 3.21.31

3. Cool Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post

when some person is hurting and we people don't "care" about what happens to them, or are not concerned to help them. That becomes our paap.
    Really True I have to say that if something is happening to other Hindus and we are not preventing it, we will suffer it later, but if we prevent it then it will become our strength

Hindu Sikh girls are always targetted, boys always assulted where Muslims population is even 2% or more.
    There are times when innocent do suffer. Sometimes saints have been born to teach the world meaning of compassion when the world becomes selfish or heartless. A holy soul will accept suffering and adversity to teach the lesson that we should care about what happens to others since we ourselves don't know the past. We don't know our own roles that we played, how perhaps we didn't act when we should have. Now today is a new beginning. This life is a new opportunity for us to do good and not ignore suffering situations or conditions of injustice.

kritva dayam ca jiveshu

dattva cabhayam atmavan

mayy atmanam saha jagad
    drakshyasy atmani capi mam

Showing compassion to all living entities, you will attain self-realization.
    Giving assurance of safety to all, you will perceive your own self as well
    as all the universes in Me, and Myself in you.
    ~Srimad Bhagavatam 3.21.31
    Thats why Muslims calls PM as the last messanger of ***, so that suffering people should not trust any noble person who is trying to bring peace
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by shambhvi View Post
    Request you to please explain this...
    Enlightened people are those who got rid of all their bad karma, still many of them had bitter experiences.

Muslim devotee of krishna (Haridas) was whipped mercilessly by muslim court.
    Mansoor was Stonned to death for saying Anl Huq( i am YOU).
    Once when Buddha was sitting under a tree talking to his disciples a man came and spit on his face
    Socrates was poisoned to death.
    and jesus, we all know.......

if you compare the fate of holy persons in the west with those in east, it is quite clear that they suffered because other people were bad. To stay away from the sight of these people is one option to avoid such sufferings. Living and interacting in a society composed of people with negative qualities(or karma), suffering is almost unavoidable (to my understanding), it is like you chose to stand in a railway track.

A Gautama quote,
    “All that we are is the result of what we have thought"

i believe, karma is all about thoughts, it is thoughts which creates good and bad karma, thoughts of other people are able to influence our life. You may not be having any bad karma, but other people would create it for you as a part of their bad karma. As we have ego, it may appear as there is no justice, but ultimately there is only one soul, so no injustice.

Feel free to correct me if it appears faulty.

regards....
    Last edited by sankar; 11 November 2010 at 11:03 PM.

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté sankar,

Quote Originally Posted by sankar View Post
    Enlightened people are those who got rid of all their bad karma, still many of them had bitter experiences.

Let me ask for your opinion on this matter. Where did the enlightened rid themselves of this bad karma? Where did it go? Do have an opinion of the process?

praām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

It's just a metaphor, but maybe when you are free of karma it's like a silent ocean, when the ocean has become silent, can you ask where the waves have gone?
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 13 November 2010 at 05:47 AM.

This is a thread full of hate and bigotry. I can't believe a beautiful form like this tolerates such threads. Would it not be enough to focus on our religion and ignore the rest (even if we don't like them)? Why analyze too much and create enmity?

I find this thread very informative and it would be a shame if it was removed. India is still under a lot of muslim influence, know thy enemy.

"This is a thread full of hate and bigotry. I can't believe a beautiful form like this tolerates such threads."
    Perhaps you should get a clue.

I would invite you on this level, and so here is my proposal. Why don't you take the position of defending the Muslim religion with hard facts...instead of histrionic diatribes about how other people are filled with hate and bigotry...and then engage us in debate without emotionalism or propagandistic defense of something you don't understand. That way rather than shutting down communication on controversial situations, we might come to understand one another's position a little better.

For one thing, you don't seem to be aware of the literal war which Islam has waged against India and Hinduism for several hundred years, and not just in the past by a "few bad guys" but by millions and as recently as the Bangladesh anti-Hindu genocide in 1978 with murdered 3 million with 40 million Hindus who are still officially missing, no doubt from forced conversions. And we could explore the anti-Hindu genocide of the Kashmiri pandits in Kashmir and the gang-rapes of the same or the genocidal activities of Geelani and the silent complicity of the United states which defends it's partner Pakistan.

Would you like to be HONEST about the crimes committed and justified in the name of Islam, or are you busy pretending that every religion teaches the exact same things and that Talibans who mutilate people with amputations are somehow the equivalent of Hindu Dharma?

Deal or no? I will be awaiting you new topic thread in defense of Islamic spirituality and accusing Hindu's of blind hate and bigotry when it is you who are blind yourself. Don't worry, I will be more than happy to engage you in debate dear one.

When a religion's scriptures and commentaries literally teach murder and rape of unbelievers, it's to be expected that the more fanatical and devout will practice such things with the complete and full justification of respected religious authorities of same religion. And to confront such degrading and evil attacks on our people is NOT an act of bigotry. Rather, IGNORING the injustices and degrading assaults against Sikh and Hindu women especially is ADHARMIC!

All I am saying is:

1) If someone logs into this forum and finds hateful stuff about other religions, it'll project a negative image of Hindus (and of this forum, for sure).

2) There are a billion Muslims, so stereotyping them (or anyone else) is wrong.

3) We're not experts in any religion, so we simply lack the authority to comment negatively on Islam or other religions; we don't even know the language, so it's quite hypocritical.

4) All the problems you mentioned are political in nature. And since we have zero political influence, it's better not to waste time on this. It only spoils our mood and gives zero results in the end.

Enough said.

Thread Information