Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aswins

Re: Aswins Forgotten for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by Atanu Banerjee View Post
    I will leave a hint for you: Vidya and Avidya do not reside together.
    Yes!!

When Sudarshan is available on this forum, the avidya ( mere unsubstantiated claims or opinions) struggles to exist and comes under scrutiny ( and irritates those championing the cause of avidya). .
    Guard your Dharma, Burn the Myth, Promote the Truth, Crush the superstition.

Poison of Ego

Quote Originally Posted by Sudarshan View Post
    Yes!!

When Sudarshan is available on this forum, the avidya ( mere unsubstantiated claims or opinions) struggles to exist and comes under scrutiny ( and irritates those championing the cause of avidya). .

Sudarshan,

It is very clear who merely claims without checking. Who is irritated and attacks others personally. And it is also clear that who has not the slightest bit of compunction about a mistake, which is open for all to see.

This evidence will always be there whether you close your eyes or not.

I do not have anything personally against you, but since you have been repeatedly dirty and are yet to learn to isolate the debate from the debater, I withdraw myself. Be happy please.

Namaste and Bye.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Poison of Ego

Quote Originally Posted by Atanu Banerjee View Post
    Sudarshan,

It is very clear who merely claims without checking. Who is irritated and attacks others personally. And it is also clear that who has not the slightest bit of compunction about a mistake, which is open for all to see.

This evidence will always be there whether you close your eyes or not.

I do not have anything personally against you, but since you have been repeatedly dirty and are yet to learn to isolate the debate from the debater, I withdraw myself. Be happy please.

Namaste and Bye.
    Yes, dear. It is jIvA's nature to be flawed. If it is Brahman's nature to be beyond flaws, atleast stick to your principles and set an example.

Re: Poison of Ego

Yes, dear. It is jIvA's nature to be flawed. If it is Brahman's nature to be beyond flaws, atleast stick to your principles and set an example.

Yes, please note that I have accused the poison of ego and not you. And I am also not free of poison of ego. But I have not commited a mistake that I have covered with bravado.

Om Namah Shivayya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Aswins

Nevertheless, statements are continuosly made without justification. It brings me a smile ( and a subsequent sarcasm ) when jIvas like nakula and sahadeva are viewed on par with Krishna, with no evidence.

Namaste, Sudarshan,

I suspect I may be one of those who annoys you, as I am studied in experience not in Vedic Scripture, and I only speak of what I know.

For the most part, I don't post on threads of this type, as I am neither schooled in debate nor in your traditions. However, the notion of Twin, well, the whole reason I'm *here* at HDF is that I started finding analogs in your Scripture to my experiences, and this is something I am studying now.

What I call en-Twining (as in being knit into fabric, pun intended) came as a direct result of some very intense meditations, in which I received instructions, psychically, from the one I call Mistress, Inanna. Later, I dealt with the agony of knowing separation as individual, rather than One. Then, I came to realize that Twin was a multiplicity and One at the same time. The next thing that tore my heart was the notion that Inanna also was Many and One at the same time. I resolved this through a multi-month prayer to Mathangi, Whom I then came to realize was also Inanna and every other aspect of HEr.

I do not intend to disrespect Scripture by posting my reflections. I don't claim any pedigree, as you know. Ironically, I am considered equally outcast by everyone who considers themselves a 'protector of the faith' regardless of whatever that faith may be. Works for me

Love,
    ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

IX, 1. Hymn to the honey-lash of the Asvins.

1. From heaven, from earth, from the atmosphere, from the sea, from the fire, and from the wind, the honey-lash hath verily sprung. This, clothed in amrita (ambrosia), all the creatures revering, acclaim in their hearts.
    2. Great sap of all forms (colours) it hath-they call thee moreover the seed of the ocean. Where the honey-lash comes bestowing gifts, there life's breath, and there immortality has settled down.
    3. Men severally, contemplating it profoundly, behold its action upon the earth: from the fire and from the wind the honey-lash hath verily sprung, the strong child of the Maruts.
    4. Mother of the Ādityas, daughter of the Vasus, breath of life of created beings, nave of immortality, the honey-lash, golden-coloured, dripping ghee, as a great embryo, moves among mortals.
    5. The god's begot the lash of honey, from it came an embryo having all forms (colours). This, as soon as born, (while yet) young its mother nourishes; this, as soon as born, surveys all the worlds.
    6. Who knows it and who perceives it, the inexhaustible, soma-holding cup that has come from the heart of it (the honey-lash)? 'Tis the wise priest: he shall derive inspiration from it!
    7. He knows them, and he perceives them, the inexhaustible breasts of it (the honey-lash), that yield a thousand streams. Nourishment they pour out -without recalcitration.
    8. The great (cow) that loudly gives forth the sound 'him,' that bestows strength, and goes with loud shouts to the holy act, bellowing with lust for the three (male) gharmas (fires), she lows, and drips with (streams) of milk.
    9. When the waters, the mighty bulls, self-sovereign, wait upon (the cow), swollen with milk, (then) they, the waters, pour nourishment (upon her), and cause her to pour nourishment at will for him that knoweth this.
    10. The thunder is thy voice, O Pragāpati; as a bull thou hurlest thy fire upon the earth. From the fire, and from the wind the honey-lash hath verily sprung, the strong child of the Maruts.
    11. As the soma at the morn ing-pressure is dear to the Asvins, thus in my own person, O Asvins, lustre shall be sustained!
    12. As the soma at the second (mid-day) pressure is dear to Indra and Agni, thus in my own person, O Indra, and Agni, lustre shall be sustained!
    13. As the soma at the third pressure (evening) is dear to the Ribhus, thus in my own person, O Ribhus, lustre shall be sustained!
    14. May I beget honey for myself; may I obtain honey for myself! Bringing milk, O Agni, I have come:. endow me with lustre!
    15. Endow me, O Agni, with lustre, endow me with offspring and with life! May the gods take note of this (prayer) of mine; may Indra together with the Rishis (take note of it)!
    16. As bees carry together honey upon honey, thus in my own person, O Asvins, lustre shall be sustained!
    17. As the bees pile this honey upon honey, thus in my own person, O Asvins, lustre, brilliance, strength, and force shall be sustained!
    18. The honey that is in the mountains, in the heights; in the cows, and in the horses; the honey which is in the surā (brandy) as it is being poured out, that shall be in me!
    19. O Asvins, lords of brightness, anoint me with the honey of the bee, that I may speak forceful speech among men!
    20. The thunder is thy speech, O Pragāpati; as a bull thou hurlest thy fire upon earth and heaven. All animals live upon it (the earth), and she with it (Pragāpati's fire) fills nourishment and food.
    21. The earth is the staff, the atmosphere the embryo, the heaven the whip (itself?), the lightning the whip-cord; of gold is the tip (of the whip?).
    22. He that knoweth the seven honies of the whip becomes rich in honey; (to wit), the Brāhmana, the king, the cow, the ox, rice, barley, and honey as the seventh.
    23. Rich in honey becomes he, rich in honey become his appurtenances, worlds rich in honey does he win, he that knoweth thus.
    24. When in a bright sky it thunders, then Pragāpati manifests himself to (his) creatures (pragāh). Therefore do I stand with the sacred cord suspended from the right shoulder (prākinopavita), saying, 'O Pragāpati, watch over me!' The creatures (pragāh) watch over him, Pragāpati watches over him, that knoweth thus.

ZN

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    Namaste, Sudarshan,

I suspect I may be one of those who annoys you, as I am studied in experience not in Vedic Scripture, and I only speak of what I know.

For the most part, I don't post on threads of this type, as I am neither schooled in debate nor in your traditions. However, the notion of Twin, well, the whole reason I'm *here* at HDF is that I started finding analogs in your Scripture to my experiences, and this is something I am studying now.

What I call en-Twining (as in being knit into fabric, pun intended) came as a direct result of some very intense meditations, in which I received instructions, psychically, from the one I call Mistress, Inanna. Later, I dealt with the agony of knowing separation as individual, rather than One. Then, I came to realize that Twin was a multiplicity and One at the same time. The next thing that tore my heart was the notion that Inanna also was Many and One at the same time. I resolved this through a multi-month prayer to Mathangi, Whom I then came to realize was also Inanna and every other aspect of HEr.

I do not intend to disrespect Scripture by posting my reflections. I don't claim any pedigree, as you know. Ironically, I am considered equally outcast by everyone who considers themselves a 'protector of the faith' regardless of whatever that faith may be. Works for me

Love,
    ZN
    Interesting to hear about personal experiences, and they are quite varied. As we know some have gone to deny any underlying reality through personal experience.( the Buddhists) which is not quite the same thing experienced by vedantins. The realms of consciousness are varied and can give many experiences and sometimes illusions.

I would not certainly undertake any intensive meditation unless instructed to do so by the Lord. All religions accept a certain degree of oneness between God and man ( either as an image, qualitative equality, absolute identity etc), and one could possibly resolve this only by personal experience.

A simple logic tells me that something identical to God had no business to suffer in this wilderness - so I would view the whole idea with considerable scepticism. Simply quoting the scripture out of context, without justifying the whole frame work on which absolute non dualty rests, and without an iota of knowledge of alternate systems does not passeth.

Interesting to hear about personal experiences, and they are quite varied. As we know some have gone to deny any underlying reality through personal experience.( the Buddhists) which is not quite the same thing experienced by vedantins. The realms of consciousness are varied and can give many experiences and sometimes illusions.

I would not certainly undertake any intensive meditation unless instructed to do so by the Lord. All religions accept a certain degree of oneness between God and man ( either as an image, qualitative equality, absolute identity etc), and one could possibly resolve this only by personal experience.

A simple logic tells me that something identical to God had no business to suffer in this wilderness - so I would view the whole idea with considerable scepticism. Simply quoting the scripture out of context, without justifying the whole frame work on which absolute non dualty rests, and without an iota of knowledge of alternate systems does not passeth.
    Does not passeth? LOL

I'm not religious, Sudarshan. There is not a religion which accepts my kind

I been called crazy, my whole life, so go right ahead and throw down, if you wish! Maybe I am crazy, certainly my experiences are quite different, apparently, from many others'. I've done a lot of stuff, and I engage my mind in searching for analogs, it is enriching in a way and certainly satiating.

I *was* instructed specifically in my meditation by Godz. SHe graces me by mirroring the chakras in me. What other experience of Holy is there, but surrendering to the numinous?

I revere Scripture. The inspired expression of the experience of Godz is a beautiful participatory rite, which enjoys the art and form of the dance. Yet, this is a reflection, as language cannot contain the infinity of Godz and their images seen in reflections of symbol and pattern. The *analysis* of Scripture is a bit wierd, to me, in that it seems, at times, that the analysis detracts from the intent and only takes one a step further removed rather than towards understanding (rather than "knowledge").

Balancing the polarities of understanding and knowledge, this is the middle path, so your reference to Buddhism has relevance in this respect.

Non duality exists when balance is effortless. When there is NO DIFFERENCE between one and another, inside and outside, one and many, this inflection point of nonconscious awareness ... this is the embrace of the Beloved, the Twin.

I am not Hindu, I claim no pedigree. Yet, what I *am* (as opposed to Twin's I AM hehe), somehow I think I see the analogs in your tradition to my experiences; it is part of my path to declare myself, and help when asked.

Twin told me that Shiva cannot know himSelf without Shakti. This is why I speak out.

Namaste,
    ZN

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    I *was* instructed specifically in my meditation by Godz. SHe graces me by mirroring the chakras in me. What other experience of Holy is there, but surrendering to the numinous?
    That sounds interesting. Are you saying that you are "chakra awakened"? I must assume that such a person must possess knowledge and insight well beyond ordinary men, and should you go deep in meditation, you can try to "analyze" me and examine my words. Perhaps some of my past births will reveal who "I am" hehe.

I am also called "crazy" sometimes in real life, for various reasons.

That sounds interesting. Are you saying that you are "chakra awakened"? I must assume that such a person must possess knowledge and insight well beyond ordinary men, and should you go deep in meditation, you can try to "analyze" me and examine my words. Perhaps some of my past births will reveal who "I am" hehe.

I am also called "crazy" sometimes in real life, for various reasons.
    I am awake, and I remember, Sudarshan.

Namaste,
    ZN

Thread Information