Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diary of a madman

Re: Mind

mind...what are you? Are you maya of Hari?

Is this world real or does it exist in you?
    satay

Re: man or human

Am I a man or human?

osho explains it well...

I am still a man...a static concept like 'dog', 'monkey' or 'donkey'...I am sitting, not going anywhere, crippled, dead, like a grave...

a transformation has to happen...transform to a 'human'...a growing concept, an open concept, a river, not knowing where the ocean is but trying to reach...not afraid of 'death'
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay
    Am I a man or human?

osho explains it well...

I am still a man...a static concept like 'dog', 'monkey' or 'donkey'...I am sitting, not going anywhere, crippled, dead, like a grave...

a transformation has to happen...transform to a 'human'...a growing concept, an open concept, a river, not knowing where the ocean is but trying to reach...not afraid of 'death'

All U are belong to Us.

:P

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Re: Diary of a madman

So who but brahman created all that man has to put up with? So we are afflicted by those forces who created us. I hope these forces are happy with themselves and will eventually have to pay for these errors.

But some with freewill look down the road , of time, and realize that actions now will cost them a lot later on and choose not to take those actions.

Perhaps this is brahman saying, 'don't do it' and some people listen others don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna
    All U are belong to Us.

:P
    ZN
    WHO U? WHO US? Satay's mood has taken hold of some U and US?
    Do not understand your cryptograms very well. Would U like to reduce the entropy or raise it? Will U Please explain what U mean by 'All U are belong to Us'.

Quote Originally Posted by willie
    -----I hope these forces are happy with themselves and will eventually have to pay for these errors.

-------
    They are already paying. It is taught that U and they (US) never separated.
    Last edited by atanu; 04 November 2006 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atanu Banerjee
    WHO U? WHO US? Satay's mood has taken hold of some U and US?
    Do not understand your cryptograms very well. Would U like to reduce the entropy or raise it? Will U Please explain what U mean by 'All U are belong to Us'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...elong_to_us%22

Hope that helps

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

So now it comes down to who can take the most abuse and pain. And by suffering this pain it makes these forces forces suffer also. I will go with the freewill as this plane of existence can be a rough place and it is not for wimps. People have to be able to take a lot of pain and suffering to get by.

As it says in the I jing, "better to be raised by a model than a critic" so I think that some day these forces will figure out that the current situation is not working and so it might be time to supply some real leadership. Maybe this will happen soon as there is the rumor of statues drinking milk and this should protend a great soul being born. Well is this is so them bring it on, its about time for some real leadership other then the current crop of holymen who can only agrue about some books written thousands of years ago and cannot come to an agrement.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by willie
    So now it comes down to who can take the most abuse and pain. And by suffering this pain it makes these forces forces suffer also. I will go with the freewill as this plane of existence can be a rough place and it is not for wimps. People have to be able to take a lot of pain and suffering to get by.
    Namaste and hello Willie,
    I see your point... I can only rely on the great ones to give me (us?) guidence...

The great brahmarishi Gaudapada tells us what the Supreme Truth is:
    «The supreme truth is this: there is no birth and no dissolution, no aspirant to liberation and no liberated, and no one who is in slavery» (Mandukyakarika, II, 32)

Now, do I live this truth? No I do not. Do I aspire for this level of being? Absolutely.
    Will I achieve this ? ( and you) Absolutely - Sri Krsna says in the gita - no effort is ever lost. No one will ultimately be left behind. This is His Grace to us.
    Will it happen this life? I do not know.

pranams,
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Wink Re: Diary of a madman

“ Better to be raised by a model than by a critic ”

Thread Information