Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does christian GOD have intelligence?

Question Does christian GOD have intelligence?

According to christianity, man is in 'fallen' state ever since Adam disobeyed GOD. If that is so, why doesn't the christian god just stop making new souls. Stopping the production of new souls corrects the problem right away. Why keep creating new souls if you know they have a 'dis-ease'?

A normal human being with a bit of common sense will not produce kids if e.g. they knew that one of the partners has a disease that will be transferred to the new born child.

Does christian god not even have common sense or intelligence of a normal human being?
    satay

Re: Does christian GOD have intelligence?

Quote Originally Posted by satay
    According to christianity, man is in 'fallen' state ever since Adam disobeyed GOD. If that is so, why doesn't the christian god just stop making new souls. Stopping the production of new souls corrects the problem right away. Why keep creating new souls if you know they have a 'dis-ease'?

A normal human being with a bit of common sense will not produce kids if e.g. they knew that one of the partners has a disease that will be transferred to the new born child.

Does christian god not even have common sense or intelligence of a normal human being?
    There is nothing wrong with this theory - but the theory is in the "wrong hands" and soiled. Who can deny the 'fallen' state regardless of the cause? Christian GOD is certainly intelligent but not his (most) followers.
    Guard your Dharma, Burn the Myth, Promote the Truth, Crush the superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudarshan
    Christian GOD is certainly intelligent but not his (most) followers.
    namaste,
    On this forum I am only interested in a response from 'christians'. What is their perspective?
    Does God of bible have intelligence compared to man? I gave the example above in which it seems that God is less intelligent than men. Most men will not bear children if they even had a hint of knowledge that a disease will be transferred to their children. Why bear children and thus pass the disease but then tell them to follow your commands if they want to get better and if they want you to take them to the doctor. What kind of grace would that be???

A simple logical example.

anyone ?
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post

God's intelligence is greater than any human's intelligence. For your information there is no such thing as a Christian God. There is one God.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggin View Post
    God's intelligence is greater than any human's intelligence. For your information there is no such thing as a Christian God. There is one God.

Yeah.

"Christian God" seems somewhat an oxymoron (contradiction in terms), to me.

Too bad most so-called "Christians" don't get that.

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    Yeah.

ZN
    In my opinion, since they feel that only Christ (who is in imagination now) and the preacher are the only two beings near to God and who know about God. They believe that others are all fallen and need recovery operation, like reclaiming Iron from its ore. Some boundary christians have added Lord Krishna to the list of noble metals.

This is my view alone, which however, is getting stronger day by day.

Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Atanu Banerjee View Post
    In my opinion, since they feel that only Christ (who is in imagination now) and the preacher are the only two beings near to God and who know about God. They believe that others are all fallen and need recovery operation, like reclaiming Iron from its ore. Some boundary christians have added Lord Krishna to the list of noble metals.

This is my view alone, which however, is getting stronger day by day.

Om

Though Christ himself taught "Be ye perfect as father in heaven is" and "The kingdom of heaven is within".

It seems that Jesus has to come again to give up his body once more.

Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Atanu Banerjee View Post
    Though Christ himself taught "Be ye perfect as father in heaven is" and "The kingdom of heaven is within".

It seems that Jesus has to come again to give up his body once more.

Om
    To me, it is the Christ Jesus, not Jesus The Christ

Ah, the problems of translation, hehe.

The notion of there being a difference of inside and outside is resolved by residing in the breath, which is everywhere!

ZN
    /inspired
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

To me, it is the Christ Jesus, not Jesus The Christ

Ah, the problems of translation, hehe.

ZN
    /inspired
    Not translation. Just carelessness.

Om

Talking Re: Does christian GOD have intelligence?

Yeah.

ZN
    It seems to me that it is impossible to "get" something that isn't true unless we had some wish to fantasize. It would be interesting to see if you could back up your statement with facts without having to resort to convoluted logic.

Thread Information