Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arundhati Roy: Voice of the Downtrodden or Anti-Hindu/Anti-Indian Witch?

Re: Arundhati Roy: Voice of the Downtrodden or Anti-Hindu/Anti-Indian Witch?

^^ satay

sloganeering will not help. we have already given 1/3 rd of Kashmir.CHina continuosly claims Arunachal, shows it in maps as its part. if we dont do something now, i think the stage is being slowly set to part with kashmir. there has been constant media campaign to mould common man's opinion for it.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,
    I haven't read the whole thread yet but here from wikipedia:
    Oh wow! I didn't know she was married. And that too to a human male? Miracles never cease to amaze me!

Angry Re: Arundhati Roy: Voice of the Downtrodden or Anti-Hindu/Anti-Indian Witch?

Another goofup by the Congress which seems to believe that Kashmir is not a part of India and is being lipservice to the sacrifices of our Army personnel. If what Arundhati Roy preaches does not warrant action against her under Sedition, what else does, I wonder.

Why Arundhathi Roy is not bothered about lakhs and lakhs of Kashmiri pandits who are displaced from their homes?

Is it because they are all Hindus?

Arundhathi Roy is bothered about Maoists/Naxalites but not about the victims of such extreme elements.

It is a strange logic adopted by her without any concern for the victims of the violence.

She always tries to fish in troubled waters.

All the best
    'Let Noble Thoughts come to us from all sides' – Rigveda 1-89-i.

For our English class, we had to follow two columnists and write essays on their rhetorical strategies. I was briefly considering choosing her and saying that her rhetorical strategies were "doublethink" and "anti-Hindu sentimentalism" but that would have just been quite risky...

Thread Information