Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: Judaism - where does it come from?

  1. #11
    I agree with you that sometimes Stephen Knapp gets things wrong. You have to read his book 'Proof of Vedic Culture's Global Existence' like a swan, sieving fact from wishful thinking. PN Oak, too, I believe, is quite a nationalist, so one has to treat what he says too, with caution, and test it against one's own research.

    However, from my own research, I do believe both the Taj Mahal story and the Ka'aba one, as there is a lot of other evidence other than what Knapp and Oak have picked up. It also makes sense from a global history point of view.

    I believe that I'm right in saying that that the Moslems have completely wiped out Arab history preceding Mohammed's birth, so it's very difficult to find out exactly what went on, although not impossible.

    This is a much better link than the one I gave previously on the Ka'aba. I was at work then, but now I'm at home I can find my own research and share it with you. See what you think. Here's the link: http://www.vnn.org/editorials/ET0001/ET25-5336.html

    and here's an excerpt...:


    "Thus we can see that Vedic religion and culture were present in Pre-Islamic Arabia as early as 1850 B.C., and definitely present at the time of Mohammed's birth.

    "In his book Origines, Volumes 3 & 4", Sir W. Drummond adds "Tsabaism was the universal language of mankind when Abraham received his call, their doctrines were probably extended all over the civilized nations of Earth."

    Tsabaism is merely the corruption of the word Shaivism which is Vedic religion. On page 439 of this book, Sir Drummond mentions some of gods of pre-Islamic Arabs, all of which were included in the 360 idols that were consecrated in the Kaba shrine before it was raided and destroyed by Muhammad and his followers. Here are some of the Vedic deities and their original Sanskrit names:

    Arabic/Sanskrit/English:

    Al-Dsaizan,Shani,Saturn/Al-Ozi or Ozza,Oorja,Divine energy/Al-Sharak,Shukra,Venus/Auds,Uddhav-Bag,Bhagwan,God/Bajar,Vajra,Indra's thunderbolt/Kabar,Kuber, God of wealth/Dar,Indra,King of gods/Dua Shara,Deveshwar, Lord of the gods,Habal,Bahubali,Lord of strength,Madan,Madan,God of love/Manaph, Manu,First Man/Manat, Somnath, Lord Shiv/Obodes,Bhoodev, Earth/Razeah,Rajesh,King of kings/Saad,Siddhi,God of Luck/Sair,Shree,Goddess of wealth/Sakiah,Shakrah,Indra/ Sawara,Shiva-Eshwar, God Shiva/Yauk, Yaksha, Divine being/Wad,Budh,Mercury/

    "The Kaba temple which was misappropriated and captured by Muslims was originally an International Vedic Shrine. The ancient Vedic scripture Harihareswar Mahatmya mentions that Lord Vishnu's footprints are consecrated in Mecca. An important clue to this fact is that Muslims call this holy precint Haram which is a deviation of the Sanskrit term Hariyam, i.e. the precint of Lord Hari alias Lord Vishnu. The relevant stanza reads:
    "Ekam Padam Gayayantu MAKKAYAANTU Dwitiyakam Tritiyam Sthapitam Divyam Muktyai Shuklasya Sannidhau" "

    Hope this helps.
    Gill

  2. #12
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    NorthEast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0
    are the foot prints still there and the 360 idols still safe ?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    mrityuloka
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,714
    Rep Power
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Harley
    I agree with you that sometimes Stephen Knapp gets things wrong. You have to read his book 'Proof of Vedic Culture's Global Existence' like a swan, sieving fact from wishful thinking. PN Oak, too, I believe, is quite a nationalist, so one has to treat what he says too, with caution, and test it against one's own research.

    However, from my own research, I do believe both the Taj Mahal story and the Ka'aba one, as there is a lot of other evidence other than what Knapp and Oak have picked up. It also makes sense from a global history point of view.

    I believe that I'm right in saying that that the Moslems have completely wiped out Arab history preceding Mohammed's birth, so it's very difficult to find out exactly what went on, although not impossible.

    This is a much better link than the one I gave previously on the Ka'aba. I was at work then, but now I'm at home I can find my own research and share it with you. See what you think. Here's the link: http://www.vnn.org/editorials/ET0001/ET25-5336.html

    and here's an excerpt...:


    "Thus we can see that Vedic religion and culture were present in Pre-Islamic Arabia as early as 1850 B.C., and definitely present at the time of Mohammed's birth.

    "In his book Origines, Volumes 3 & 4", Sir W. Drummond adds "Tsabaism was the universal language of mankind when Abraham received his call, their doctrines were probably extended all over the civilized nations of Earth."

    Tsabaism is merely the corruption of the word Shaivism which is Vedic religion. On page 439 of this book, Sir Drummond mentions some of gods of pre-Islamic Arabs, all of which were included in the 360 idols that were consecrated in the Kaba shrine before it was raided and destroyed by Muhammad and his followers. Here are some of the Vedic deities and their original Sanskrit names:

    Arabic/Sanskrit/English:

    Al-Dsaizan,Shani,Saturn/Al-Ozi or Ozza,Oorja,Divine energy/Al-Sharak,Shukra,Venus/Auds,Uddhav-Bag,Bhagwan,God/Bajar,Vajra,Indra's thunderbolt/Kabar,Kuber, God of wealth/Dar,Indra,King of gods/Dua Shara,Deveshwar, Lord of the gods,Habal,Bahubali,Lord of strength,Madan,Madan,God of love/Manaph, Manu,First Man/Manat, Somnath, Lord Shiv/Obodes,Bhoodev, Earth/Razeah,Rajesh,King of kings/Saad,Siddhi,God of Luck/Sair,Shree,Goddess of wealth/Sakiah,Shakrah,Indra/ Sawara,Shiva-Eshwar, God Shiva/Yauk, Yaksha, Divine being/Wad,Budh,Mercury/

    "The Kaba temple which was misappropriated and captured by Muslims was originally an International Vedic Shrine. The ancient Vedic scripture Harihareswar Mahatmya mentions that Lord Vishnu's footprints are consecrated in Mecca. An important clue to this fact is that Muslims call this holy precint Haram which is a deviation of the Sanskrit term Hariyam, i.e. the precint of Lord Hari alias Lord Vishnu. The relevant stanza reads:
    "Ekam Padam Gayayantu MAKKAYAANTU Dwitiyakam Tritiyam Sthapitam Divyam Muktyai Shuklasya Sannidhau" "

    Hope this helps.
    Amazing! I thought that islam came out of judaism, clearly I thought wrong.

    satay

  4. #14
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    NorthEast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0
    Gill, the swan you are mentioning is not the swan we have today. the swan aka Anna Paravai ( Annam the bird ) is mentioned in tamil literature. it is extinct. it can separate milk out of mixture of milk and water. however i am impressed with your knowledge.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    NorthEast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0
    Satay, islam is a cult. not a religion. if you visit faithfreedom.org you will know that it doesnt have any facets of any philosophies of dharma or jesus or moses.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    NorthEast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0
    Gill, however certain things PN Oak says are convincing like he says there are five shiva temples listed one is missing which is tejyeswarar. tejya means beauty or tejas or handsome. so I faintly get an idea. i have been shown the pictures of knapp's photos on tajmahal by friends and also seen them on site, but i donno how the photo is refuting that . I am not calling baloney. it is just that steve hasnt explained it well enough. One thing always sounded fishy to me since the pre teens was when i learned that shah jahans wife was called mumtaj mahal. why woud someone call a person as mahal ? that really didnt fit quite. there is also saying that radio carbon dating of the building material says they were 300 yrs older than the age of shahjahan. this was done by some newyork based researcher.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Namo Narayana
    are the foot prints still there and the 360 idols still safe ?
    Nope only one remain - the symbol of allah. It's the shiva linga of kaba which since last 1400 years has been worshipped in mlecchachara - by human salaiva instead of water. All other idols, mohammad destroyed when he stromed mecca. The story of mohammad and islam is a bone chilling one. I wonder what will happen of the man in rebirth - but then he was 'nimitta matrang'.
    But undoubtedly the greatest asurik mind in known history. sere genius.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    NorthEast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0
    singhi, so one foot print remain or 1 idol is still there ? i didnt quite get you on that. so the big building is one of vishnu's form ? Please explain

  9. #19
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    New Delhi
    Age
    69
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Judaism - where does it come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste Gill,

    Thanks for posting this nice overview. This quotation of yours is very interesting.


    What makes you say that zoroaster was a vedic priest?

    satay
    Because he was.

    He was the illegitimate son of Surya and Nikshubha. He and his brother Veshishta, legitimate son, were priests of Agni till he driven out by his half brother. Zurushtha is Jaruth of RV.

    Parsis, the only true zoroshtrians too believe this.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,193
    Rep Power
    358

    Re: Judaism - where does it come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by rcscwc View Post
    Because he was.
    He was the illegitimate son of Surya and Nikshubha. He and his brother Veshishta, legitimate son, were priests of Agni till he driven out by his half brother. Zurushtha is Jaruth of RV.

    Parsis, the only true zoroshtrians too believe this.

    Namaste,

    Can we learn more of Jaruth from Rig Veda please?

    Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello to all that are interested
    By Tikkun Olam in forum Introductions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10 October 2011, 02:49 PM
  2. whoah Shiva in Judaism
    By Kumar_Das in forum Judaism
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31 March 2011, 04:38 AM
  3. BibleGod vs Krishna
    By rcscwc in forum Christianity
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 20 August 2009, 02:54 AM
  4. Extrapolating Christianity--to What End?
    By saidevo in forum Christianity
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 12 May 2008, 01:02 PM
  5. Why the Abrahamic Religions are So Violent
    By Yajnavalkya dasa in forum Christianity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02 October 2007, 11:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •