Thread: what can you say about the website!?

what can you say about the website!?

Im from the Philippines i saw a website claims that they follow Vaishnava

could you check this website for me thank you.

http://philippines.scsmath.org/kontak.html

Re: what can you say about the website!?

It sure looks like a Vaishnava website.
    The contents are in Tagalog though. So, don't know if anyone here can decipher the details listed there and provide any comments.

Namaste butch3510,

I can't understand any of the words, but it seems to be a legitimate Vaishnava website.

Jai Sri Krishna

namaskar,
    As Believer said, the site is in Tagalog. It is almost like hare krishna ISkCON site and yes Vaishnava . A filipino friend of mine read the site content for me and says the location of the site is about six hours from manila.

I am impressed. I didn't even know that there is anything related to hinduism in the phillippines because it is mostly catholic and some muslims.

Hmm...Cool.
    satay

Look at their listed Gurus. They belong to Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math in the lineage of Sripad Bon Maharaj and Srila Sridhar Maharaj. They're legitimate. Here's an English language site with a bio on their Gurudeva.

Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math
    "The Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math was started in 1941, more than twenty five years before ISKCON. The founder of ISKCON, Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad considered Srila Sridhar Maharaj as his Siksha-Guru. He considered Srila Govinda Maharaj as his dearmost son, and taught him Srimad Bhagavad-gita. Srila Govinda Maharaj is continuing the world preaching of Krishna consciousness with the spirit and dedication shown by Srila Prabhupad. His Mission is distinct from ISKCON, but Srila Govinda Maharaj has much appreciation for their preaching work, and is well respected by the devotees of that institution." http://www.scsmath.com/docs/articles...ndMission.html

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    I didn't even know that there is anything related to hinduism in the philippines...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduis...he_Philippines

Hinduism probably was the state religion at one time.

Thread Information