Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: bhaya or fear ...

Re: bhaya or fear ...

It boggles my mind why does a christian care what the BG says?

What could you possibly glean from coming here to question holy scripture you, yourself, do not believe and follow?

Are you here to rejoin your brothers and convert back to Hinduism or here in an attempt to unsettle?

VC, you are an awfully high profile individual online. Would you welcome some of us Hindus to contact your christian church online at their blog, or facebook and begin questioning jesus divinity? Is what you do any less?

Love...

I doubt it.
    Last edited by NayaSurya; 04 January 2011 at 03:41 PM.

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté VC

Quote Originally Posted by vcindiana View Post
    It is OK; You all put me down just because I used the word FEAR to explain the experiences Arjuna felt just before the war. You were all upset that I made up my own interpretation disregarding Ajuna’s proved fearlessness.

Remaining on a thin Ice.....VC

When there is an error in understanding, then there is an opportunity to provide insight. This has been the crux of my intention - not to find fault but to offer a clearer view of the śloka-s in the discussion.

You see the śloka-s are formulaic, one builds on another. Let's say the ~formula~ for baking a cake calls for 1/8 cup of madhu (sugar or honey). Yet the baker says, I think it should be 1/2 cup of bitter chocolate . Madhu has the definition of sweet and can also be translated as bitter. Will the results be the same? I think not.

Like that the bhāgavad gītā's brilliance builds upon itself. If one does not comprehend the initial chapters the later chapters reside on unstable ground, thin ice.

One's spiritual unfoldment begins in the first 6 chapters, then advances in the next 6, and blossom's to its fullness in the last 6.

This is the brilliance of the Lord and of vyāsa-ji (some recognize him as vādarāyaṇa or bādarāyaṇa). If one studies this great work (bhāgavad gītā) this grouping of 6+6+6 will arise. If one just reads or skims this śāstra , its brillance will remain dormant.

happy ice fishing.

praṇām
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Hello Yaj:

Thank you. On the lighter side I am indeed a laker and loves fishing. Lake behind my house is frozen solid; at least I can stand on a real thick ice!!!!

Want to do fishing with me?

Love ............VC

Pranam

Poor fish.
    have some fear!!
    where is the love?

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

This is where the love is.

Vcindiana is a business (vein center) of one brahmin born Indian.

http://www.vcindiana.com/kishan.htm

Now, plug in his name and you will come up with his church, the one that went to Haiti.

http://wccconnect.wordpress.com/2010...i-love-period/

Their motto is "LOVE". They went to Haiti and posted a write up about it, just as VC did here. Still laced with its christianity, it was obvious then what he was. Despite his posts to the contrary such as here-

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1927

"Let me please make it clear that I am not a Christian, nor I belong to any other religion."

But...he's online much and is easy to see the truth of this...such as here-

http://www.agniministries.org/Testim...ookieSupport=1

"KT Kishan

I was born to high caste brahmin (Iyengar) family and 5 years ago I became a Christ follower. This was the best thing happened to me and my family. I was not hit with a lightening experience but it happened gradually over a period of time. I still love my Hindu family. I am not putting down any religion and I do not think it is right to do comparison study about religion. Each one probably has some thing to contribute for the betterment of human life. I have lots of stories to tell. For me God is an experience and personal. Jesus is the radical demonstration of Grace of God.

Blesiings.. Love... KT"

Love....the christians throw this word around cheaply.

Let me tell you, I spent my time praying and not looking into the dozens of links for VC. But, there's far more if one was inclined. His church posts about him and his wife...

Now, recently I have seen americans treated pretty harshly if they even mention they have liberal beliefs, which is fine. I understand you are wary.

But, if this is true, then I ask the same waryness about ones who appear more like yourselves.

I have animosity towards christians that go overseas in the guise of helping but really it's just to "save souls". Or come here and question Truth of SD in such a way. It's something that prevents me from moving forward toward total observership, which is why I did not say these things outright before now.

I do feel better inside for exposing such deception. Having a christian here may be acceptable. I am unsure, this is not my call.

But having one here deceptively...constantly questioning scripture, which is apparent for even this ignorant dog...I admit I became unsettled.

As I post this, I know I fail at maintaining observer status. Forgive me Shivaya.
    Last edited by NayaSurya; 05 January 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Namaste,
    Thanks Naya.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    This is where the love is.

Vcindiana is a business (vein center) of one brahmin born Indian.
    Oh why oh why... VCIndiana, I respected your age all these years and didn't kick you giving you the benefit of the doubt respecting your age. Why did you do this to yourself? You have left me no choice...
    satay

Thread Information