Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congress making progress with Terrorism

Re: Congress making progress with Terrorism

namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    now, you have all sorts of fellows reading the Vedas and analyzing them as if they are an authority.
    Like people saying 'arjuna was sweating because of fear!!' the quoting a verse when there is no such word in the verses that can be translated as fear. I guess every tom, dick, pappu and their dog is an expert in translating sanskrit now a days. Ignore all tradition and translations and just dream something up because I can...
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post

The "extreme pacifism" I agree with you.

The "discriminative orthodoxy" not so much!
    Edit:

Deleted my post, in retrospect, for being too harsh in choice of words and will be misunderstood. TTA, will come back when I find more number words to describe my p.o.v - always difficult, sigh!
    Last edited by sm78; 27 November 2010 at 01:39 PM.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Edit:

Deleted my post, in retrospect, for being too harsh in choice of words and will be misunderstood. TTA, will come back when I find more number words to describe my p.o.v - always difficult, sigh!
    LOL.. no problem.. I didn't think your post would be misunderstood. Shoot, if I'm saying that, then you shouldn't have to worry at all!

Looking forward to your new expose.

4. Cool Re: Congress making progress with Terrorism

Congress is itself a Multicolour Secular Terrorist group, blaming Pandit Parmanand, Veer Savarkar, Chandershekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Ram Prasad Bismil and other Hindutva leaders for terrorism. Not celebrating their Birthdays or Martyrdom days, not allowing school text books to have anything related to those greats, and even making false claims about them and others of present day. We have to promote Satya (सत्य)
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information