Thread: What happened to my post??

What happened to my post??

Namastè -

I had recently posted a few questions here regarding Shakta, and my post seems to have disappeared. Does anyone (i.e. any moderator) know what might have happened? Someone (sorry, I forget who it was!) had even posted a reply. Of course, it's not a big deal for me to pose the questions again - I just find it a little odd. Maybe some technical problem? (The thread wasn't cancelled or moved was it?)

Re: What happened to my post??

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Chorus View Post
    Namastè -

I had recently posted a few questions here regarding Shakta, and my post seems to have disappeared. Does anyone (i.e. any moderator) know what might have happened? Someone (sorry, I forget who it was!) had even posted a reply. Of course, it's not a big deal for me to pose the questions again - I just find it a little odd. Maybe some technical problem? (The thread wasn't cancelled or moved was it?)

Hello Raven,
    Welcome to the Hindu Dharma Forums.

My apologies for your post being lost. I upgraded the forum software this week and the copy of the database that I used was from Nov. 28th.

I will try to import your post from the old database but if possible please repost.

Again, My apologies for this!
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Hello Raven,
    Welcome to the Hindu Dharma Forums.

My apologies for your post being lost. I upgraded the forum software this week and the copy of the database that I used was from Nov. 28th.

I will try to import your post from the old database but if possible please repost.

Again, My apologies for this!
    I posted something in the thread Lord Ganesha.Was the post lost for the same reason?

Thanks for letting me know, Satay.

As I said, it's not a big deal: I just had a few questions I wanted to pose: I'll pose them again. If you don't mind, though, I'll open a new thread (for the sake of clarity...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhakta of God View Post
    I posted something in the thread Lord Ganesha.Was the post lost for the same reason?
    Yes, orlando.
    I will try to recover all lost posts this weekend.
    satay

Thread Information