Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venting Room is Open...

Re: Venting Room is Open...

The thread about Hitler's view on caste system got deleted.

That interests me...

Admin Note

Namaskar,

I don't have anything to vent here but while reading beliver's comments about allowing muslims a free pass ... Please I will remind all members to report any posts that you see are breaking the rules. The forum rules are clear about this, no insults and hostility about hinduism, india, indians and hindus. There is zero tolerance for this. This policy will continue to be enforced. If you see that there is a slip up, please report it.

Thanks,
    satay

3. Cool Re: Venting Room is Open...

Make it for all Nations, no Insult.
    Hindu Majority Nations like Mauritious, Nepal could be target.
    Highest persentage of Hindus are Indian, but Hinduism was ruled everywhere, we can have members from everywhere we can go.

Taking Ramallah starts with Ram, Laos pronounce like Ram's son Lav, there are more proofs.

I know types of anti-hindus, I have many conversions, many online hindu based groups are ruled by anti-hindus, Venting room cannot make any difference, as anti-hindus targets Dharm.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté PARAM

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post

Make it for all Nations, no Insult.
    A very noble idea indeed. thank you,

praām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    I don't have anything to vent here but while reading beliver's comments about allowing muslims a free pass ... Please I will remind all members to report any posts .....
    Satay, with all deference to your judgement, would it be possible to include making repeated frivolous posts as a violation of the forum T&Cs. That may hasten the Banning of troublemakers without letting them lurk and mock Hindus, very discreetly, for days before they get banned. The posts made by these people, as we all know, are not abusive by themselves, but the link provided in the posts are always anti Hindu/India.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    Sometimes fiercely arguing/criticising other dharmas or even darshanas might help tremendously.

This is evident in almost all religions.

In India against the Bauddhas and Jainas boosted Sanatana Dharma significantly especially Vedanta. Sooo... many scholars can be named as examples.

I personally believe Muhammad managed to found Islam because of his hatred against Christianity and Judaism.

Islam/Quran is a reaction to Christianity and Judaism. It had to be more potent for it to replace these two pre-existing religions.

Also some of the greatest religious works have been polemics. Again Vedanta has texts full of them.

So its not about it getting it "off the chest". Its not an emotional affair.

I'm not saying this to expect a reply. I'm just saying it.
    science couldn't even prove muhammad existed so some just liked to put him down as hearsay upon hearsay
    so if this is not possible, why do people insist that he had intercourse with someone who most likely did not leave school camp yet?

not saying I don't believe in muhammed but still. people in my country try to demonize other people's saints so much that we have to pay to protect them from wrath.
    everyone seeds what he sows, so why do hatred filled people become legends upon death?

Thread Information