Thread: Pancha Ganapati

Pancha Ganapati

Namaste,
    So I need some card design ideas for Pancha Ganapati, can you help me? Also maybe some good quotes from Vedas? Since I will have to celebrate Christmas with my family, I would like quotes that shouldn't be about Gods, cause my older sister doesn't like this subject or my interest about Hinduism (or religion) at all.

Pancha Ganapati is 5 day home & family festival from December 21 to 25 created by Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, if someone didn't know this.

Have a nice day,
    ~Alice

Re: Pancha Ganapati

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAlisija View Post
    Namaste,
    So I need some card design ideas for Pancha Ganapati, can you help me? Also maybe some good quotes from Vedas? Since I will have to celebrate Christmas with my family, I would like quotes that shouldn't be about Gods, cause my older sister doesn't like this subject or my interest about Hinduism (or religion) at all.

Pancha Ganapati is 5 day home & family festival from December 21 to 25 created by Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, if someone didn't know this.

Have a nice day,
    ~Alice
    Vannakkam SA: If you look on line for Deepavali cards, and substitute the word Deepavali or Divali, you should get some great design ideas. Hindus traditionally send out Deepavali (Divali) cards. There are a ton on line.

Best wishes, Happy Pancha Ganapti.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste,

Thanks, Eastern Mind, I'll search online & hope that I will find something Another question [for everyone who reads this]: Do you have any good bhajans for Ganesha? I know only one - Jai Ganesha! I would really want to hear more of them

Have a nice day,
    ~Alice

Namaste, SA

I'm glad to hear you're doing something to try and incorporate your beliefs with your family's this holiday season. There's a wealth of bhajans dedicated to Ganesha on youtube, moreso than any other Deva I think. As EM has been saying, it's just a matter of going through them yourself and finding which ones you like best. Happy Pancha Ganapati everyone!

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Thread Information