Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am starting a blog

Re: I am starting a blog

I made up that word, but what I mean with Vicotorian Hinduism is everything influenced by Ramamohan Roy etc. But I don't promise to post about that, I'll be probably making posts about random topics.

Sahas,

'Lord Krishna denounced the delicacies of Duryodhana and instead he ate vegetables at the house of Vidura.'

Regarding your blog, If you were looking to give the bhaav-arth instead of the literal translation, here is one suggestion:

'Lord Krishna forsake the sumptuous feast at Duryodhana's palace in favor of a simple meal at Vidura's house.'

3. Cool Re: I am starting a blog

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    I have read pandey pandit sriramanarayana dattaji shashtri's article on the subject and he makes a good case that there were no animal slaughter in the vedas, but his analasis isn't waterproof.
    Don't go by just one Article, Ancient Dharm dose not allows any killing to be offered, in Kaliyug tantrikism started all this.

But I didn't go in the argument, because I was comparing a different trait, namely the willingness of Krishna to accept an offering out of love contrasted to the biblical deity. Discussing animal sacrifice on that post would have been a distraction of my main argument.
    Thats why I did not posted it in your blog, and posted it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    I made up that word, but what I mean with Vicotorian Hinduism is everything influenced by Ramamohan Roy etc. But I don't promise to post about that, I'll be probably making posts about random topics.
    I think every part of Hinduism is now important to protect Dharm, many have registered themselves as non Hindu organisations just to protect themselves from anti Hindu rules.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Namaste Sahasranama,

I checked it out and it looks good so far. I'm looking forward to more posts.

Jai Sri Ram

Namaste Sahasranama, i wish you an auspicious blogg experience. I also have a blogg and I share it here. It is about the journey of a western Hindu (yours truly) and my efforts to dispel some of the negative misunderstandings of this wonderful way of life. Please check it out at theinvisiblehindu.com

Aum
    In whatever way people surrender unto me, I reciprocate with them accordingly.

Thread Information