Thread: What a player

What a player

Pranam all

congratulations Tendulkar, for making half a century of centuries

Jai Shree Krishna
    Last edited by Ganeshprasad; 19 December 2010 at 09:52 AM.
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Re: What a player

Namaskar,
    Indeed! What a player and what an achievment.

Did you see dhoni play in 2nd innings? Unreal too.
    satay

Pranam

Such heights could only be achieved through sear dedication. I am pleased for him he comes across a true gentleman.

Yes Dhoni played very well, pity he got out, lets hope for rain or further miracles from Sachin and Shreesanth.

Still defeat with dignity if it comes to that

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaskar,
    Indeed! What a player and what an achievment.

Did you see dhoni play in 2nd innings? Unreal too.
    Namaste Satay,

How do you get to watch cricket in the States? I had DirecTV with "CricketTicket" but that was a scam as they showed only useless games... I really want to watch all the games with India but nobody here broadcasts it!

It's the second most watched sport in the world too (after football)!!

namaste,

You do know that I am not in the states right? I am in Canada. For the longest time we didn't have any channel here that carried cricket but for the last ten years or so two channels called CBN and CricketPlus are available at premium price. I just started subscribing to CBN only a few weeks ago but my parents and brothers have it for many years already.

In the US I think ESPN and ZeeSports should show cricket but I am not sure that there is any channel dedicated to cricket.

Yeah I know what you mean...it's only the most popular sport after football and I still don't get why in North america they call it soccer while the rest of the world calls it football.

If I understand correctly the way we got the two speciality channels of cricket in Canada is because of demand. What I don't understand is why the demand wouldn't be there in the US since your population is much higher than of Canada even when comparing indian population.

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    Namaste Satay,

How do you get to watch cricket in the States? I had DirecTV with "CricketTicket" but that was a scam as they showed only useless games... I really want to watch all the games with India but nobody here broadcasts it!

It's the second most watched sport in the world too (after football)!!
    satay

Pranam

Many times cricket is not available on normal sport channels that we subscribe to, so we live stream it on web on this site.

http://crictime.com/

hope it works for you guys

there another site i think it similar to above called webcrik or something.

Jai Shree Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post

I am in Canada.
    Well then come on. It should be hockey and curling then.

At least try to do a bit of 'When in Rome..." Go Oilers! and I like Stoughton. I was disappointed they canceled Punjabi "Hockey night in Canada"

I still can't understand cricket. Far too complicated for my simple mind.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste,

I have recently started following cricket. It always seemed very complicated to me, but my father, who has watched cricket all his life, helped explain it to me. It truly is a great sport and now baseball seems so inferior to it.

I mainly use http://webcric.com/ to watch. As Ganeshprasad said, http://crictime.com/ is a good site as well.

Jai Sri Ram

Thread Information