Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why didnt Shri Krishan Bhagwan Marry With Radha Ji?

Smile Re: Why didnt Shri Krishan Bhagwan Marry With Radha Ji?

dear kahanam.your answer is the most appropriate and open to all sect of hinduism..excellent

2. Cool Re: Why didnt Shri Krishan Bhagwan Marry With Radha Ji?

Quote Originally Posted by kahanam View Post

Radha is Jeevaatma and Lord Krishna Paramaatmaa! Depending upon one's understanding, Advaitic, Vishishtadvaitic or Dvaitic, one can interpret their union!
    Are you sure this is Radha and not Rukmini Devi ? Devi Rukmini is also worshipped with Krishan at Pandarpur and Dwarka.

Always Radha Krishan are shown in romance and not in Bhakti. Next time Gays will ask Why did Krishna did not marry Arjun.

Devotion should not be seen as sex based, Radha Krishan marriage or romance is nothing just Bhakti.

Even Mira was married herself to Krishna, but that too was Bhakti.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Why didnt Shri Krishan Bhagwan Marry With Radha Ji?

Namaste,
    Radha Devi’s relationship with Sri Krishna’s is that of a Bhakta to Ishvara. Thus, though the individual bhava may be different, it is identical in essence to that of Sri Hanuman to Sri Rama, Arjuna to Sri Krishna or Meerabai to Sri Krishna. Regardless of bhava the relationship involves Atma-samarpana (absolute surrender to Ishvara).
    In fact, I think it is significant that in the Sri Krishna purana all the Bhakti Bhava’s are shown:
    Yashoda Devi – Vatsalya Bhava (devotee treats the Divine as a mother doting on her child)
    Kuchela (Sudama) - Daasya Bhakti (devotee behaves as a Servant to Divine)
    Arjuna - Saakya Bhakti (devotee as a friend to Divine)
    Bhishma - Santa Bhakti (devotee as a blissful supplicant to the divine)
    Radha Devi - Madhura Bhakti (devotee as a Lover to Divine)
    All these Bhavas are devoid of Ahamkara.
    Given the above the question of marriage does not arise because the relationship transcends the temporal and corporeal. In any case (if my memory serves me right) as a matter of puranic accuracy:
    (i) Radha Devi is already married to another;
    (ii) Sri Krishna is but 10 years old when He leaves Vrindavan and the Gopi’s.

Re: Why didnt Shri Krishan Bhagwan Marry With Radha Ji?

Quote Originally Posted by saral View Post
    Namste All

Everybody tells about Shri Krishan and Radha ji eternal love but not about there marriage or what happened to Radha Ji after Shri Krishan left her. I just want to know if Shri Krishna Ji marries with Rukmani, Satyabhama and thousands others then why not with Radha ji?.

I am asking this question only to know more about Shri Krishna and Radha ji.Please forgive me if my question or language hurt anyone here.

Saadar

Saral
    Probably this may help you find answer
    http://doosriradha.blogspot.com/2010...ng-on-god.html

Thread Information