Thread: Targets of young muslim men

Targets of young muslim men

-
    Hindu/Sikh girls are not the only ones targeted by muslim men for conversion through courtship and marriage in India and in the UK. Arab Muslims are doing this to Jewish girls in Israel too. Follow the news item below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Letter urges Israeli girls to avoid dating Arabs

A letter from about 30 prominent rabbis' wives was causing a stir in Israel Wednesday because it urges Israeli girls not to date Arabs.

The latest missive, which was published by some websites and news outlets, says Arab men act polite around Jewish girls and "act as if they really care about you," but it says that's a ruse. The men, it says, even change their Arab names to Hebrew forms like Yossi and Ami in order to get close to the girls.

"This behavior is temporary," the letter says. "As soon as you are in their hands, in their villages under their control, everything becomes different. You can ask dozens of girls who have been there. They will tell you it is all an act.

"As soon as you arrive at the village, your life will never be the same. The attention will be replaced with curses, beatings, and humiliations. Even if you want to leave the village it will be much harder. They won't let you, they will chase you, they won't let you come back."

It urges Jewish girls not to go out with non-Jews or work in places that employ non-Jews.

"Your grandmothers never dreamt that their descendants would do something that will take the next generations of her family out of the Jewish people," it says.

The letter was initiated by the head of Lehava, an extreme right-wing group that says it aims to prevent the "assimilation of the Jewish people" and works at "saving Jewish girls from Arab villages."

"It's known that girls who go out with Arabs are beaten, these girls are in danger. ... There is a violent social trend and everyone ignores it," said the head of the group, Anat Gopstein, in a radio interview Wednesday morning.

Oh, but wait; Israel also has people who parallel the Hindu Radical Universalist Pacifists/Congress Party in India, who had this to say....

The head of Israel's Reform movement, Rabbi Gilad Kariv, harshly condemned the letter and said, "Israeli society is falling into a deep, dark pit of racism and xenophobia," according to spokeswoman Yuli Goren.

More than 30 female rabbis from the Reform movement published a counter-letter harshly condemning the one released Wednesday, Goren said. Kariv also called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Justice Minister Yaacov Neeman to speak out against it.

The Reform Movement means burying your head in the sand and becoming a pacifist!

Re: Targets of young muslim men

It is not the muslims alone, even the Church is openly encouraging its members to marry Hindu boys or girls and bring them to Christianity. Unless our youngsters are taught discipline and avoid such people, it is difficult to stop the menace

All the best
    'Let Noble Thoughts come to us from all sides' – Rigveda 1-89-i.

The problem is of correct intellectual and moral stand against islamic and xian aggression or any such religious problem. It is not easy to be critical of a religion, culture or a race. People tend to either have the supramacist viewpoint and develop a deep seated hatred for a group of people OR take the pacifist standpoint and high moral ground (at least to oneself).

The west has a dark history of supramacism which has destroyed their own ancient european culture and cultures of many non european races. It is also true that most of right wing anti islamism of west is based on a radical christian veiwpoint (and radical judaism is no better), so pacifism by some people cannot be rediculed unless someone provides a much better moral and spiritual ground.

Such grounds can only exist in common sense, rationality, science and true spirituality (not beliefts, bling faiths, traditions etc). It exists in hinduism if viewed in correct context. Like the Krishna provided to Arjuna in his great dielemma. There is no Krishna or a Gita at this point (or people don't pay heed to them).

Present hinduism or how it is practiced does not provide any relief to these problems and people will either take a suicidal pacifist attitude or a hateful supramacist attitude.

But given the urgency of the situation, a supramacist anti-islamic ideology and movement is perhaves desirable. At least we will have a chance, since it has been made clear, Islam gives no chance (unlike xianity, which produced the current atheistic civilization).
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RVR View Post
    It is not the muslims alone, even the Church is openly encouraging its members to marry Hindu boys or girls and bring them to Christianity. Unless our youngsters are taught discipline and avoid such people, it is difficult to stop the menace

All the best
    Really? I'd never heard about this before. I've always thought that Christians would encourage their single fellows to avoid dating or marrying Hindus for fear that us heathens would lead them away from the One True Faith (tm). This is certainly news to me!

But anyway, I'm definitely not surprised with the Muslims. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised about the Christians either. I used to think my parents were old fashioned and/or racist for keeping me away from girls who weren't Indian, Hindu, and Brahmin. I'm starting to see a certain wisdom in this approach now...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    I used to think my parents were old fashioned and/or racist for keeping me away from girls who weren't Indian, Hindu, and Brahmin. I'm starting to see a certain wisdom in this approach now...
    Many years ago, when my son left for college, he was sure I was pretty old fashioned and dumb. When he came back, he could not believe how much I had grown in 4-5 years.
    This story keeps getting repeated for every generation.
    Last edited by Believer; 30 December 2010 at 01:33 AM.

6. Cool Re: Targets of young muslim men

Now certain Muslims have taken to everything with the aim of specifically seeking to meet Hindu and Sikh girls.

They meet Girls even through phone, caste related and matrimony websites, these people identify themselves in such a way that the girl does not realise that they are Muslim, for example by shortening the name Mohammed to Mohan, they are adding surnames on to Gill, Singh etc and also caste names like Yadav, Sharma, Dutt.

They form relationships with the girl and begin the slow path to conversion. Please check the person you are going to marry and there credentials through your parents or close relatives.

Muslim groups have said that they aim to make France, an Islamic Republic by the year 2015 and Britain by 2025 through conversion, immigration and high birth rates.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Yes, I read of these things about both muslim and xtians. It's sick, disgusting and ultimately heartbreaking.

There may have once been a time when we could teach our kids to be nonjudgemental and nondiscriminatory, but the biggest gift we could teach them now is the gift of careful discrimination and sound judgement.

~S

8. Cool Re: Targets of young muslim men

Quote Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
    There may have once been a time when we could teach our kids to be nonjudgemental and nondiscriminatory, but the biggest gift we could teach them now is the gift of careful discrimination and sound judgement.
    Agree with you
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information