Cool Sita Ram! Happy new years ;) im new

Sita Ram bhai! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JAY DI!!! XD
    brothers and sisters
    My name Javier Gregori Thakur Mercado Perez yah long name lol. Male
    im 18 (1992), im a deep shakta devotee!, from Puerto Rico Bayamon
    College student wit a new Big Goal this new year! and that is
    too Mumbai,join, live wit my Janemaan <3 my punji
    lol and also my Guru.

Im a little upset too know that their hindus on Puerto Rico but never have seen one
    their far away from my area, just today i saw some woman speaking hindi... but that dosent mean their hindus obvious lol
    but you know get you that feeling like T.T lol sad.
    lol
    well nothing hope too see meet new people and get questions answers and post post post and chat chat chat lol

and if you know any hindu brothers arround puerto rico, let me know Feeling lonely,probably most of them are hare krishna, dought their Devi Devotee, but dosent matters.
    Would love too talk too other brothers and sister and share my feelings , survive this monotheist country,not easy -.-, atleast in my area never has been.
    wit all my respect But 2 big freaky religion like Islam and Christianity.
    Not easy.
    lol
    but whatever, i always have mata on my side jay di!

Sita ram bhai
    om gan ganapataye namo namah-
    "Q Ganesh,hijo de Madre Eterna y del el eterno padre mas alto de este cielo azul, nos remueva estos obstaculos negativos y nos dirija a lo positivo para este a~o nuevo."
    Happy new year

Re: Sita Ram! Happy new years ;) im new

Sita Ram Bhaiya,

I didn't know there were Hindus in PR (aside from ISKCON), very interesting. How did you come to know of this religion? Welcome to the forum, I am new too.

Take care

sita ram bhai
    sorry for my delate.
    yes as i seen theirs the ISKCON.
    but never been their, thought my guru tells me i shut hit a visit.
    THey still hindu and i get too share wit them.

well is a long story
    but if you care too read it

Well my name is javier Gregori Thakur Mercado Perez
    yes long name lol
    Im not indian, but in my today world i have family how are from born middle eastern and that still live their and soon i will be moving, if life will, i will move this year too Mumbai too live wit my gf hows Sikh
    jay Ma!.

im Hispanic wit italian and palestine blood line born wit no religion and found the truest by my own self wit the help of people that became my family today and also the sow call enemies that i had in my past.

because i was literally born wit no religion.My mother is an atheist by choose. she bearly call her self atheist, sow no group in other words. Since she has islamic and christian family she like keeping things in quiet. We have any sort of definition. But she does has religion because she did baptism and raice wit religious family.
    But i was in NON touch wit religious people ore religious tradition ore culture. but only wit the citizen witch made my life a living hell. because i haven't done any sord of traditional Abrahamic ceremony sow im some how not a son of god too christian because baptism and too muslims a born kufar. i mean the people around me where brutal.
    But i don't blame them i thanks them.

at age 7 to to 12 i found hate ( i was in Luciferms wit satanic conduct).wend i heard about Luscifer being outcast i started seeing him like an outcast person like me, they hated him and they hated me sow i felt like him, i was just in pain and tears. Cost me more terror and more discrimination because i was a pagan satanic sow more anger too musliman and christians.
    But later age 12 because of the issues i found that nothing was changing and i found dharma, learn it alone by ignoring the people around me study it.

at age 13 to today found my guru the one that i replace it wit my father for him him.
    he took me and he teach me.
    hes indian hindu.
    He gave me the name Thakur and imm a Dharmic believer,.
    Shakta devotee a hindu.
    today as 18 im stll studying it, it pleases me and i think is the answer for many things in life.
    it tells me how the world is and how man mentality. better then a scientist.

what brought me personally.. Well maybe the harsh life and knowing that dharma brings people too the truest has may me see that my past was men't too be. bc if it wasn't for does years of depression i won't have what i have today.
    happiness

my past has abuse me sow hard wit no answer at the 3 believe system that citizen followed in this world. did not gave me no answer but more hate.
    Abrahamic,Atheist and Satanism.

But Dharma! and i mean all the roots Sikh,Buddhism,hindu,Jaun,zen..etc,etc.
    it teaches about understanding life and how truly i am.
    THe spiritual journey witch only end in dead.
    We all die unfinished, but wit a clue on what it is.

i love dharma and i will die wit dharma

jay mata di.
    this is how i am how i am today, how i know

Welcome!!

Thank you for sharing your story and journey to Sanatana Dharma, it is so interesting to learn how our various paths in life all lead us to the same TRUTH.

~S

Thread Information