Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

1. Re: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

Dharma Granths are always used to misprint and take Hindus to believe in something Adharm. Islam and Christianity both maha Adharm are taking their black shadow to fight against Dharma. Christianity was made with all wrong means and forced on Hindu pagans. Islam itself occurred and destroyed Dharma to spread Adharma.

Some Christians take peace and love to only show but Muslims are showing peace only where they are very much minor in population and they throw away their peace once they cross even 2% of the population, Islamic terror is established where Muslims form even 5% of total population. Christianity only take their population and force on others with heavy penalties but lose at every direction and only use fake issues to malign Hindu leaders. In the name of God Islam follows Pishach and Christians follow Asuras.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

This is all my opinion...

Christianity was meant for the Jews of the time; Islam for the Arabians of the time. It was not meant for Hindus, Buddhists; Jains, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, Baha'i, Shinto, etc.

Some of what Jesus said makes sense: do not judge others, love others, have faith and trust in God, do not put trust inthe material world, and so on. Those are not bad things. But the aforementioned faiths and belief systems already knew (though Baha'i came in the 19th century) the way to God. Hinduism knew it for over 5,000 years, probably longer. Hinduism doesn't need Christianity. Rather, I daresay Christianity needs a healthy injection of Hinduism, like a massive B-12 shot.

Again just my opinion and belief: Jesus is not an avatar of God nor svayam bhagavan, as Christians believe, if I'm using the term correctly in context. If anything Jesus spoke things relevant to the Jews of his day who needed to be slapped down and brought back into line and into true faith in God.

There's no need to have exported Christianity outside the bounds of the Middle East, except maybe to the savage and decadent Roman Empire. Even then it seems to have made things worse. Having been raised and lived as a Christian, I know first-hand how vicious and hypocritical "Christians" can be, especially those who take clerical vows.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

3. Re: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

Christianity was meant as a Religion for the supporters of Jesus, some of what Jesus said does makes sense but all of his words came from Hinduism, this makes Christianity a religion that was corrupted

Islam was never a religion but a terror spread on the name of Allah and based on the belief of Sex and Wine in Jannat. Islam means submit or die i.e. submit to Muhammad or die, and this was accepted as a divine way to destroy innocents.

Hinduism is the origin and core of everything, Dharma Granthas give all the details of what to do and what not to do. No hate against others and no support to Adharm.

This makes Christianity a Religion, Islam Terrorism, but Hinduism the Way of Life.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    ...but all of his words came from Hinduism, this makes Christianity a religion that was corrupted...
    I absolutely believe and subscribe to this. I forgot to mention it here, though I've mentioned it elsewhere. He taught nothing new, only to a new audience. What he taught was said at least 1,000 years early by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita. What I also believe is that if his intentions were good, it was his followers who corrupted it... they just didn't get it, and still don't.

Now, this may not sit well with some, but if Hindus had proselytized and evangelized, instead of the Christians and Muslims (who probably wouldn't exist if Hindus had proselytized) maybe the world would be a happier and more peaceful place.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Thread Information