Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Simple) Prayers to Maa Ambe - Post Your Own

Re: (Simple) Prayers to Maa Ambe - Post Your Own

My soul is in the image & likeness of God. It is therefore perfect and immortal. O Divine Mother, strip away my false identifications with my body, my thoughts, and all sense objects.

Found a rather nice, plaintive rendition of the Bhagavati Stuti that Sahasranama shared with us earlier on in this topic. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-aqs-azTN0

Divine Mother, ever do I feel Your loving arms embrace me. I only need to close my eyes and cry out Your name and know I am never alone. I am no longer the "I" when I am in Your presence. I am just one tiny shard of You, a miniscule piece of crystal that will eventually find its way home in You along with all my brother and sister jivas. In You we will someday dissolve. But for now, we, Your poor, wandering children are lost in the sea of samsara, fighting the currents of ego that wants to pull us under, weathering the karmic storm and riding the waves that threaten to engulf us everyday. Divine and Most Compassionate Mother of the Universe, please don't abandon us. Please reach out Your hand and pluck Your little children from the heaving waves. Please be a constant reminder to us that You are the rudder in our hearts and the wind in our sails. And most of all, Beloved Maa, please never let us forget Your love.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Hari Om!

Love this one, was in my email today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BoXcF_Aoqg

Jai Jai Hanuman!

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    Found a rather nice, plaintive rendition of the Bhagavati Stuti that Sahasranama shared with us earlier on in this topic. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-aqs-azTN0

Divine Mother, ever do I feel Your loving arms embrace me. I only need to close my eyes and cry out Your name and know I am never alone. I am no longer the "I" when I am in Your presence. I am just one tiny shard of You, a miniscule piece of crystal that will eventually find its way home in You along with all my brother and sister jivas. In You we will someday dissolve. But for now, we, Your poor, wandering children are lost in the sea of samsara, fighting the currents of ego that wants to pull us under, weathering the karmic storm and riding the waves that threaten to engulf us everyday. Divine and Most Compassionate Mother of the Universe, please don't abandon us. Please reach out Your hand and pluck Your little children from the heaving waves. Please be a constant reminder to us that You are the rudder in our hearts and the wind in our sails. And most of all, Beloved Maa, please never let us forget Your love.

Om namah Shivaya
    Om Jai Sri Radhey! What a beautiful prayer to the Mother!

Thread Information