Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help With Moving To India!

Re: Help With Moving To India!

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    However My advise is he should not settle in India, he can visit as tourist or business. India - 2% of World's land and 17% population is not the ideal place for settlement.
    Param, you are a nice boy, but you tend to see the whole country from the perspective of the village/town that you live in. How many states have you been to, or lived in? I suggest you get out of your hometown and see the country before you speak on behalf of the entire 2% of World's land. Perhaps traveling across India will change your thinking. Materialism is not the only measure of a nation. Sure there is lawlessness in certain areas and there are some very bad people in India, like everywhere else; but spirituality oozes out of the eyes of an average Indian. Go meditate on that!
    Last edited by Believer; 25 February 2011 at 03:46 PM.

Re: Help With Moving To India!

I was at the gas station last July 3rd on our way to the our vacation in a special place. In that location were three families from the place we were going...and they had come to our state for vacation.

At the time I felt silly...seeing these other beings headed to my home for a treat...and all the while we were spending money to leave. But we were seeking different things...we wanted amusement park...they wanted forest and beautiful nature...something we have year round.

Flash forward to this past December...in an attempt to get away from xtians and the christmas holidays my lil sister and I devised we would get rent a cabin for a week in some beautiful location upon a hill. So I began to search and found this breathtaking view! It was perfect! I decided to find out where these rentals by a beautiful lake were.

It was my home here on this hill...the lake was our very own.

The property just a walk from my own home.

I had to call my sis to tell her...what we are seeking is what we have.

Indians may come here, they have something they are seeking. Americans may go there...we have something we are seeking.

This is the way of the world. As long as what you are seeking can not be found in your own back yard....then a move would be wise, right?

What Bryon is seeking is very very difficult to find here...and so a move is wise. Had my children been less vocal, I would make the same move. Teenagers, dislike change.

3. Re: Help With Moving To India!

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Param, you are a nice boy, but you tend to see the whole country from the perspective of the village/town that you live in. How many states have you been to, or lived in? I suggest you get out of your hometown and see the country before you speak on behalf of the entire 2% of World's land. Perhaps traveling across India will change your thinking. Materialism is not the only measure of a nation. Sure there is lawlessness in certain areas and there are some very bad people in India, like everywhere else; but spirituality oozes out of the eyes of an average Indian. Go meditate on that!
    If I tell the name of States, Cities, Towns, Villages (I do not remember all name) will you be satisfied? India has three times of population then USA, which is three times bigger then India.

Population problem is alarming here, Dessert is rising, Agriculture land is shrinking, and the govt is not doing anything, it is busy in appeasing anti Hindu.

There is the need of Hindu area in USA; this will ease all problems of Bryon Morrigan, Naya Surya and all others.
    Last edited by PARAM; 26 February 2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: edit
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information