Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

http://newsblaze.com/story/201012121.../topstory.html

Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

By Bandyopadhyay Arindam

Re: Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

Wow, this evangelist's honesty is almost chilling. He admits, among other things, that they stage miracles. This article really highlights what is so wrong with Christianity. I hope the government has the good sense to abandon secularism and just ban Christian missionaries outright.

3. Re: Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    Wow, this evangelist's honesty is almost chilling. He admits, among other things, that they stage miracles. This article really highlights what is so wrong with Christianity. I hope the government has the good sense to abandon secularism and just ban Christian missionaries outright.
    Government will never ban it, Sonia Gandhi is also a hidden Christian, there are many in Congress and their allied UPA partners.
    Just they call to their Muslim counterparts, which could be better for them.

Now Eastern Mind etc should declare that USA Embraces Hinduism, and my heartily wishes for our success
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Christian Evangelist Father Johnson Reveals That India Embraces Christianity

Hi all!
    I am sure that they do not stage healing miracles. For example the healing of St. Pio of Pietrelcina is documented medically. Please read the following text.

<FONT face=Verdana size=2><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="text-shadow: none; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA">More astounding still may be the thoroughly-documented cure of a construction worker named Giovanni Savino, who was severely injured on February 15, 1949, in a dynamite mishap. When Dr. Guglielmo San- guinetti, a physican, and Padre Raffaele, another Capuchin, and Father Dominic Meyer rushed to the injured man's side, “all three men noted that among Savino's numerous injuries, his right eye was gone entirely. They agreed that 'the socket was empty',” reports biographer Bernard Ruffin. Other doctors confirmed that the eye was completely annihilated and the other one badly damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    I hope the government has the good sense to abandon secularism and just ban Christian missionaries outright.
    Which government do you speak of Sire?
    Sonia would like to convert India into a Catholic nation. The number of missionaries in India has gone up many folds since the fall of the BJP govt., who kept them in check for the few years that they were at the helm. More and more crypto Xitians are being brought into the govt. every day. The attack on Hinduism is on under the guise of secularism. Still Indian Hindus find a reason to not support BJP - the lesser of the two evils - for one reason or another. They will end up getting what they deserve, not what we would like to see.

Vannakkam: It is really disheartening to hear such stories. It shows such a lack of understanding by the Catholics. On one hand, they compliment Hindus for being so nice, and then they use this to attack us from the inside. And then the Hindus are so stupid nice that they allow it. We need to fight fire with fire somehow. One good thing is that Hinduism is growing in the west.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Hi all!
    I am sure that they do not stage healing miracles. For example the healing of St. Pio of Pietrelcina is documented medically. Please read the following text.

<FONT face=Verdana size=2><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="text-shadow: none; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA">More astounding still may be the thoroughly-documented cure of a construction worker named Giovanni Savino, who was severely injured on February 15, 1949, in a dynamite mishap. When Dr. Guglielmo San- guinetti, a physican, and Padre Raffaele, another Capuchin, and Father Dominic Meyer rushed to the injured man's side, “all three men noted that among Savino's numerous injuries, his right eye was gone entirely. They agreed that 'the socket was empty',” reports biographer Bernard Ruffin. Other doctors confirmed that the eye was completely annihilated and the other one badly damaged.
    I'm not sure what this demonstrates. While many Hindus (including myself) believe that Hinduism is objectively true to the exclusion of contradictory religions, almost none of us believe that God is relegated to the Hindu community. I'm sure that anyone who prays to God with devotion can receive his blessing, including miraculous cures. This doesn't necessarily validate every doctrine of the person's religion, and it most certainly doesn't mean that Christians in India don't stage miracles in order to convert Hindus. Assuming that this interview is accurate, the priest in question blatently admitted to staging miracles. It'll be hard to deny what he himself has freely confessed.

Namaste,

I don't have much to say. That just seriously angers me

He is so happy seeing "idols being destroyed by the hands of those who had been idolaters" and them him and his new Indian Catholic converts go pray to bread and wine and they drink blood and eat flesh...

It's all types of Christians, from Catholics to evangelical Pentecostals who are destroying India. Obviously two things that would help stop this is ending caste discrimination and banning missionaries. The first one is much easier said than done, but the second one can be easily done. But it is sad how Christians are slowly taking over the government as well. Something has to be done...

Jai Sri Ram

This is disheartening. Is there anything that can be done by plain old regular people to stop this? A lot of us live outside of India, so even though we know all about this, we don't really know what to do to stop this...

By the way, it is not only foreign missionaries that do this. Many successful missionaries are also Indian converts.

Quote Originally Posted by bp789 View Post
    This is disheartening. Is there anything that can be done by plain old regular people to stop this? A lot of us live outside of India, so even though we know all about this, we don't really know what to do to stop this...
    Namaste bp789,

Especially after reading the thread about moving back to India, I am thinking about moving there and doing whatever I can do to stop this madness. I would like to add a third thing to the list I mentioned above to stop this, and that is education. I assume most Hindus in India, especially the poor ones, are just kind devoted people who are not very good at apologetics. But if they just learn a few basic things about their faith and how to defend against Christianity then they will be better off.

Reading about this pandit is inspiring: http://www.hinduismtoday.com/blogs-n...ica/10763.html

Jai Sri Ram

Thread Information