Thread: Scare-mongering by missionaries in India

Angry Scare-mongering by missionaries in India

Just wanted to share a little something, or perhaps a big something, depending on how you see this.

In the run up to major Hindu festivals, Christians in India have approached courts fearing riots. Now there were no signs of any animosity anywhere. This looks like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Here is a blog post that links to a good many instances of scare-mongering through Christian websites: http://blog.offstumped.in/2011/02/08...esuit-madness/

The so-called "hate-campaign" is all in their heads and you can see it from their articles. One priest even goes so far as to say, "even if there is no violence or a forcible conversion of Christians to Hinduism during the Kumbh, the Hindutva campaign will poison the atmosphere in Madhya Pradesh and will negatively impact relationships between Christians and tribals in the hamlets, villages and townships of the region"

Conclusion? Hindus, just by celebrating their festivals are threatening the Christians. I guess they would like it if they went about their proselytising and the Hindus just sat around, doing nothing.
    Vimoh's blog and Twitter

Re: Scare-mongering by missionaries in India

Vannakkam mohanty: Everybody knows that controlling the press controls the mass consciousness. Its really insane. Average Hindu has no reason whatsoever to act against Christians other than in self-defense, slamming the doors in their faces. These lies keep getting perpetrated, especially directed at a sympathetic western eye, who loves to blame anything and everything on anything but themselves.

Its pretty simple (my message for the Christians) If you didn't come over here and stick your huge nose into the business of another faith, you would have absolutely nothing to complain about. Some days I feel like running off 1000 copies of some anti-Christian pro Hindu flyer and distributing it on the windshields of 1000 cars in the middle of some huge church's parking lot on a Sunday morning. Maybe then they'd get the point, but I highly doubt it.

Aum Namasivaya

Wow, I had no idea that Christians practice this sort of fear-mongering. I suppose it's consistent though. Christians cry persecution at the drop of a hat. Here in America they say they're persecuted because they can't pray/teach creationism in public schools or put those Ten Commandments monuments in courthouses. I wonder how many non-Christian-majority nations would be as accomodating of Christians as India is. If they tried their stunts in any Arab League nation, they'd get their heads shortened by more than a few hairs.

Forgive me for indulging in more self-hatred, but only (Indian) Hindus are foolish enough to tolerate this kind of thing.

In an ideal world, there will be a level playing field for religions to vie for the seeker's attention. I suspect that religions that do not have much by way of spiritual value, therefore rely on marketing, victimhood, and other underhand means to get to their annual sales goals.
    Vimoh's blog and Twitter

5. Re: Scare-mongering by missionaries in India

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    only (Indian) Hindus are foolish enough to tolerate this kind of thing.
    I think No

Hindus all over are foolish enough if they do not have a Hindu Heart leader
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    I think No

Hindus all over are foolish enough if they do not have a Hindu Heart leader
    You sure? There's no short supply of good spiritual leaders in India, and yet the only Hindus who have bothered to get politically active are the second-generation ones in America. American Hindus have started groups such as the Hindu American Foundation and fought for Hindu rights. Why is it only in India that Hindus passively take abuse from religious minorities? The problem, I think, is a culture of complacency.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam mohanty: Everybody knows that controlling the press controls the mass consciousness. Its really insane. Average Hindu has no reason whatsoever to act against Christians other than in self-defense, slamming the doors in their faces. These lies keep getting perpetrated, especially directed at a sympathetic western eye, who loves to blame anything and everything on anything but themselves.

Its pretty simple (my message for the Christians) If you didn't come over here and stick your huge nose into the business of another faith, you would have absolutely nothing to complain about. Some days I feel like running off 1000 copies of some anti-Christian pro Hindu flyer and distributing it on the windshields of 1000 cars in the middle of some huge church's parking lot on a Sunday morning. Maybe then they'd get the point, but I highly doubt it.

Aum Namasivaya
    Please do it. Pretty please. I am dying for someone to give those Pisstians a good piece of my mind.

christians are going too far by lighting the fire of hatred within the islam world. even more sinful is that they try to scare people by saying anything orthodoxic christianity is the true path, and makes sure you will not recieve hell.

but everyone will experience heaven and hell in their own way. even life on earth is hell enough, so why the constant forcing of conversions..

Namaste,

Here is a good website that I ran across today: http://christianwatchindia.wordpress.com/
    More exposure of the Christian terror and aggression in India.

Jai Sri Ram

Thread Information