Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: praying to lord krishna

Re: praying to lord krishna

Quote Originally Posted by smaranam View Post
    Namaste,

Yes, Brahmavaivarta PurAN is the best place for a scriptural quote.

If one stares at KrushNa long enough, what do you see ? That karuNAmayee RAdhA

REMINDER: Please don't forget to wear the kAjal-of-Love first (kAjal is similar to mascara) , before doing this exercise.
    WARNING: That natkhat NandaKishore ChitChor might trick you into a staring contest instead - please don't fall for it.

Tvam eva mAtA cha pitA tvam eva
    tvam eva bandhuscha sakhA tvam eva
    tvam eva vidyA draviNam tvam eva
    tvam eva sarvam mama deva deva

You alone are my mother, father, sister, friend, and Dearest,
    You alone are my knowledge, wealth, sarvasva - Everything,
    You are the Ultimate Supreme Lord to me.

I do not need a seperate archa vigraha of Radha,
    I see Radha in You,
    Ladhe Ladhe ~
    Pranam Smaranam ji,

when i stare at the bankebihari for long time, usually a strong desire arise from deep bottom of my heart that i should hold him very tightly and kiss his rose coloured cheek and he becomes a small kanha and embrace me tightly too and hiding his face in my chest. wish i would have breast(i became a mother) filled with nectar milk so that i could feed him.and keep him as only my own and never let go to any body. next moment he will be not there. always playng hde and seek and keeping long distance. how can i hold him forever so that my chest will never feel emptiness.
    Last edited by anirvan; 21 April 2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

PraNAm AnirvanJi

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    when i stare at the bankebihari for long time, usually a strong desire arise from deep bottom of my heart that i should hold him very tightly and kiss his rose coloured cheek and he becomes a small kanha and embrace me tightly too and hiding his face in my chest. wish i would have breast(i became a mother) filled with nectar milk so that i could feed him.and keep him as only my own and never let go to any body. next moment he will be not there. always playng hde and seek and keeping long distance. how can i hold him forever so that my chest will never feel emptiness.
    He tricks you each time - hence the WARNING.

Watch out - He climbs out of the crib, but only to crawl straight into your lap - so you need not worry about Him going away, the Divine Baby is here to stay. Don't worry about how *you* can hold Him forever, it is too late for that, because *He* will continue to bind you with His divine baby-charm.

http://people.virginia.edu/~pm9k/1999/yashoda2.jpg
    http://www.krishnajanmashtami.com/gifs/leela.jpg
    http://galeria-radha-kryszna.nama-ha...N-CHOR-054.jpg
    http://www.elinxs.com/GK/images/ysk.jpg

Jai Shri KrushNa

praNAm
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

PraNAm AnirvanJi

Watch out - He climbs out of the crib, but only to crawl straight into your lap - so you need not worry about Him going away, the Divine Baby is here to stay. Don't worry about how *you* can hold Him forever, it is too late for that, because *He* will continue to bind you with His divine baby-charm.

Jai Shri KrushNa

praNAm
    Beautiful perspective, Smaranam-ji, thank you.
    Perhaps the sensation of love for the Lord is best viewed as boundless love which flows without end rather than a longing for something missing? If as you say the sensation of need to cling to Him is His trick (and a trick founded on love too!)

Namaste OnkarJi

I am glad you like the Little One's Lilas, and tend to agree with your summation.

Actually, the "trick" was something else, in the context of post #30 - where the idea was to stare at Him long enough to see Radha - although i never did that intentionally, but something i notice in Him.
    Essentially saying that in the process of "trying to see Radha in Him" - which i am not sure it will work if done intentionally - one can simply get lost in Him (by His Mercy which we are calling His trick) and that is exactly what AnirvanJi is reporting.

----

Now, back to your summation of the boundless Love, yes, He binds us with silken threads of Love - being the Lotus Eyed ShyAmsundar - so where is the question of our making efforts to hold Him ?

to be continued...

praNAm

... continued from post #34

However [perhaps on another note] , the "recommended" and glorified, is viraha-bhakti , Love in seperation - something that i personally find too eerie and scary -- i may not be mature enough to understand it. Knowing this well i don't think MashusUdan will put me in seperation, but it is upto Him to do what He wants. My survival is in His hands.

Following is an example of the shivers and eeriness of viraha - seperation: (A native folk song of the VrajavAsis - residents of Vraj - VrundAvan - who are reporting rAdhA's status to kAnhA )

are mohan tu AjA re tuze rAdhA bulAti hai
    na pAyo re ved terA tuze rAdhA bulAti hai
    mehelome dhoondh ayi rAni se mil ayi
    na pAyo re ...
    mandir me dhoondh Ayi pUjAri puchh Ayi
    na pAyo re ved terA tuze rAdhA bulAti hai

TRANSLATION:
    Unable to attain Your Ved (knowledge),
    Radha calls You
    O Mohan, please come back, Radha is calling You
    She searched in the palaces, met the queen,
    Yet unable to attain Your knowledge, Radha calls You

O Mohan, please come back, Radha is calling You
    She searched in the Temple, asked the priest,
    Yet unable to attain Your knowledge, Radha calls You

--------

That song makes me sob.
    ~ ~
    | |
    | |
    | |

It conveys the gist of the feelings in Vrindavan when KrushNa and BalarAm left for Mathura with Akrur.

I don't think i could handle it - too scary, eerie - KrushNa please please don't put me thru' this.

praNAm

PraNAm AnirvanJi

http://people.virginia.edu/~pm9k/1999/yashoda2.jpg
    http://www.krishnajanmashtami.com/gifs/leela.jpg
    http://galeria-radha-kryszna.nama-ha...N-CHOR-054.jpg
    http://www.elinxs.com/GK/images/ysk.jpg

Jai Shri KrushNa

praNAm
    Pranam smaranam ji,

thank you so much for your assurance.its because of elder brothers devotees(sakhis) that anjani adhams like me are able to see his divine charm and endless love for us. its true that he never let me go far from him.in some way or other he comes...silently...looking if my lap is still vacant for him or not? if the batsalya rasa for that nat-khat ever hungry kanha has refilled the chest of mine.

It"S his requirement too,not mine only. so he will play like this till then my heart will be 100 reserved for him only.he is very selfish,very jealous.no one can share the love for him.

thats why the Viraha. even Sri Radharani, all gopis everybody of vrindavan were subjected to viraha for 100 years,because he wanted to be sure that each atom of his bhakta should be refined and re-refined with the colour of SRI-SHYAMASUNADARA.

AFTER 100 yrs of krishna -adarshana, they finally got back their Kanha at Pravas yanja....where again there was eternal milan(union). every devotee has to undergo such curse( sweet pain of love) to be absolutely of him only.

sata koti pranam at the lotus feet of this natakhat gopal
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by eshwaar View Post
    i didnt even know he was an astrologer, he just started telling me all kinds of stuff about me.
    I have personal experiences with many Psychics like the One you said.After careful study i found that that they have very high/Hyper observation Capabilities.People like them can tell lot of Astonishing things about you by observing your Dress or the way you carry yourself.Once they Got your undivided attention you will lose track what exactly you revealed to Him and what he In turn use your own info to make more predictions about you.

Recently i also happen to watch some Tv episodes of Psych and "The Mentalist" which confirmed what i knew before.

This person has succesfully tricked you in to beleiving that You need Something more than a simple prayer.Some special kind of Ritual which can also Fatten his Wallet.

8. Re: praying to lord krishna

Lord Krishna is so merciful. He will not make you suffer. Please read the Bhagavad Gita.

Lord Krishna is supreme. He will protect His devotees without fail.

Jai Shri Krishna...!!!

Namaste

If what he said doesn't make sense to you then why not just ignore it?
    People have all kinds of opinions and say all kinds of things. Don't let
    it play upon your mind; have faith in the Gita.

Aum Shanti

Quote Originally Posted by eshwaar View Post
    he did say some stuff that were accurate. but he did not have any of my birth details. i am just concerned cause why would some say somthing like that in the first place. he told me he was an astrologer, i think he was trying to convince me that i could learn astrology, he even brought his son in an showed that how he taught his son how to do it. i dont know. i just want to know why would anyone say somthing like that.
    With our ears may we hear what is good.
    With our eyes may we behold thy righteousness.
    Tranquil in body, may we who worship thee find rest.

AUM Peace Peace Peace

Thread Information