Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Cricket World Cup

Re: 2011 Cricket World Cup

Pranam

congratulation India,

Pakistan could not handle the pressure

Clash in the final would be off an epic proportion.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Congratulations India! We sent those Pisslamic Pakis packing!
    Last edited by satay; 30 March 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Vannakkam: Even though I don't care, I think I'll pull for Sri Lanka just to get people upset. Karma from my father who pulled for the Montreal Canadiens just to bring out the anti-French sentiment in his WASH neighbours, and then used just that as a lesson to his kids on tolerance.

Go Lanka!!

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: ......used just that as a lesson to his kids on tolerance.

Go Lanka!!
    I think your father overdid it. You have turned out to be toooo tolerant.

India had a big fight with the Lankans many millenia ago and Shri Ram defeated them. This time it is going to be the Indian cricketers whipping their a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    I think your father overdid it. You have turned out to be toooo tolerant.

India had a big fight with the Lankans many millenia ago and Shri Ram defeated them. This time it is going to be the Indian cricketers whipping their a$$.
    Vannakkam; But you can bet your bottom dollar that at the same time as I am pulling for SL on here, I'll let my SL friends know I'm pulling for India. (But maybe they are too, given the SL 'circumstance'. I'll have to pry an answer out of them and then hope for the other guys regardless I guess.)

The real sad thing is they're dropping Canada next time.

If only I could understand why they use that silly looking bat. I'm further from understanding this weird game than I am from winning a lottery. What the heck is an over anyway? A bowler bowls down pins on a wooden lane, not throws some funny weirdly stitched ball in some kind of a motion part way between javelin technique and baseball technique. If there is a class for cricket morons, count me in.

Aum Namasivaya

Admin Note

namaste

Quote Originally Posted by Rationalist View Post
    As if you give a flying turd about whether a pagan country wins in anything. Get out of here.
    Where did this personal attack come from?
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    The real sad thing is they're dropping Canada next time.
    I didn't know that. I thought Canada didn't do that bad actually. They did win one match but who cares they were there to get the experience.

If only I could understand why they use that silly looking bat.

Aum Namasivaya
    You are really stirring things up here eh? I am not taking the bait.
    satay

namaste,
    Congratulations to India for winning the match. A couple of things:
    1. I was surprised to see South Africa out of the tournament before the semi finals.

2. I thought pakistan team was behaving well. I didn't see any camera shot that showed them swearing or anything like that. In return our team was well behaved as well because we didn't get provoked.

3. All media pundits who always doubt indian team's performance can put a sock in their mouth. You have been slapped nicely by the team.

4. I noticed on the Internet that even after winning this historic match with a good margin, articles about Indian victory are downplaying the win. What a shame. Why can't the idiot secular media support the indian team or show some respect, afterall they are in the finals! Now, if they lost to the pakis, I am sure everyone and their dog will exercise their god given right to trash the team but when they win...nothing...

By the way, many thanks to Punjab Police and other security forces involved in keeping things in order. If there was even one incident everyone will complaining. Since they did an excellent job, let's acknowledge their efforts.

And what the heck is with Gavaskar? Why does he even open his mouth to make a comment about Indian team? He should be fired.
    Last edited by satay; 30 March 2011 at 10:54 PM.
    satay

Admin Note

Im serious explain yourself. Om Shanti.
    Instead of asking other members to explain things personally to you, leave these matters for the admin or a mod to handle.

Please report such personal attacks by clicking on the Report Post Triangle on top of the post tool bar.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    satay

It was a really great match, and nice performances from both teams. The Indian bowlers were terrific this time around. But the SL team is in ferocious form and they sure have a really tough challenge ahead! The middle order is still kinda flawed and I hope they work on strengthening it.

Thread Information