Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great. One of America's Top Christian Supremacists is Visiting India...

Re: Great. One of America's Top Christian Supremacists is Visiting India...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

five characters
    Meaning?

By the way Bryon, Christian supremacist is also a bit redundant. Don't you agree?

2. Re: Great. One of America's Top Christian Supremacists is Visiting India...

Why Sean and Sahasraman are banned
    Last edited by PARAM; 27 February 2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: edit
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rationalist View Post
    By the way Bryon, Christian supremacist is also a bit redundant. Don't you agree?
    Nah. There are many Christians out there who are good people...especially the ones with a more "Liberal" or "Universalist" interpretation of Christianity.

I don't run into them too often...but they do exist!

Quote Originally Posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
    Nah. There are many Christians out there who are good people...especially the ones with a more "Liberal" or "Universalist" interpretation of Christianity.

I don't run into them too often...but they do exist!
    Vannakkam Bryon et al: So this leads me to another question for our Indian friends. What brands of Christianity exist there? Is it mostly fundamentalist and Catholic? Or are some Christians far more liberal. There are quite a few differences in the Christian demographics from country to country. For example, here in Canada the percentage of Christians who are hard core right wing fundamentalist is quite lower than in the US for example. Beyond that, I believe that in European countries, it is even lower. So maybe this is where some misconceptions arise.

Aum Namasivaya

5. Re: Great. One of America's Top Christian Supremacists is Visiting India...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam Bryon et al: So this leads me to another question for our Indian friends. What brands of Christianity exist there? Is it mostly fundamentalist and Catholic? Or are some Christians far more liberal. There are quite a few differences in the Christian demographics from country to country. For example, here in Canada the percentage of Christians who are hard core right wing fundamentalist is quite lower than in the US for example. Beyond that, I believe that in European countries, it is even lower. So maybe this is where some misconceptions arise.

Aum Namasivaya
    Most are fundamentalists Charistin India, only few are liberal, after real minority exist in them
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information