Hari Om
~~~~~~

Namaste,

I thought I would post one of the 3 things I find most amazing.
[ please post yours if you are inspired to]

In the Bhagavad-gita, Krisha ( who is the embodiment of Pure Consciousness) says:
patram--a leaf; puspam--a flower; phalam--a fruit; toyam--water; yah--whoever; me--unto Me; bhaktya--with devotion; prayacchati--offers; tat--that; aham--I; bhakti-upahrtam--offered in devotion; asnami--accept; prayata-atmanah--of one in pure consciousness.
If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit or water, I will accept it.

For those that practice Sanatana Dharma - this offering of a leaf, fruit, water, etc is done on a regular basis and called puja from "puj" to worship honor,or serve. The offerer is called the Pujari.

What is amazing is that the Infinite accepts this, and keeps it simple. Offerings of simple things , a leaf, water, etc. and that one can do this without financial pinch.

The profound part is once a person is Enlightened , each and every action is an offering to Brahman - the offer, the offering and the offerer (Pujari) are all Brahman as is an offering; Every action becomes a spiritual action. How then could someone not be doing the will of God in this state? This is the goal for all seekers, and the beneficiaries are society as a whole.

pranams,