Hello spiritual inquirers of HDF.

Today I found information on a philosophical school I wasn't even aware of the existence. It is called Shuddhadvaita.

Shuddadvaita (Sanskrit: śuddhādvaita; pure non-dualism ) is the "purely non-dual" philosophy propounded by Shri Vallabhacharya (1479-1531 CE), the founding philosopher and guru of the Vallabhā sampradāya (tradition of Vallabh) or Puśtimārg (The path of grace), a Hindu Vaishnava tradition focused on the worship of Krishna. Vallabhacharya's pure form (nondualist) philosophy is different from Advaita.
Here's a part of the article's take on its philosophy:

The school of in-essence monism or purified non-dualism of Vallabha sees equality in "essence" of the individual self with God. There is no real difference between the two (like the analogy of sparks to fire). However, unlike Shankara's Advaita, Vallabha does not deny God as the whole and the individual as the part. The individual soul is not the Supreme (Satcitananda) clouded by the force of avidya, but is itself Brahman, with one attribute (ananda) rendered imperceptible.
And here's the full article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuddhadvaita

Due to my limited knowledge, I can't really identify the difference from Acintya-bheda-abheda.

Another doubt is why it is said that this school is monistic if it the concepts sound so dualistic.

Om Tat Sat