Thread: Prediction of earth quake

Prediction of earth quake

At least two vedic astrologers in Tamil Panchangam have predicted earth quake on 11th March 2011.

Mr Swaminatha Sharma of Pondicherry has predicted earth quake and change of climate in Panchangam. He has exactly predicted the date as 27th Maasi and has also predicted terrible loss.

Mr.Arcot Seetharama Iyer has predicted earth quake on that day on Japan, Indonesia and Sumatra. He has also predicted Tsunami towards Tamil month of Maasi end. It happened on Maasi 27th.

I am enclosing both the JPG images. Both are written in Tamil

I request opinion of our members on both the above.

All the best
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'Let Noble Thoughts come to us from all sides' – Rigveda 1-89-i.

Re: Prediction of earth quake

can you give more details about this panchangam and where they can be procured. It will be of tremendous help as I'm learning vedic astrology and finding difficult to get good tamil panchangams.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by flabber View Post
    can you give more details about this panchangam and where they can be procured. It will be of tremendous help as I'm learning vedic astrology and finding difficult to get good tamil panchangams.
    Sri Swaminatha Sharma, author of one of the above panchangams is know to me. I shall get a pdf copy of the panchangam and upload it in our forum.

The other panchangam authored by Sri Arcot Seetharama Iyer is available in the book stalls in Tamilnadu. You may have to get a physical copy only

I shall get pdf copy of the panchangam from Mr.swaminatha sharma and send it to you. Since he is distributing panchangams free of cost, it may not be available in book stalls. I think pdf copy should be available in brahminsforum.com

Mr Sitarama Iyer of Arcot publishes panchangam for generations. It is available in most of the book stalls in Tamilnadu

All the best

New Panchangam of Sri Swaminatha Sharma is available in the following website

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CJyFyo8N

All the best

Thread Information