Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LaVeyan Satanism and Carvaka.

Re: LaVeyan Satanism and Carvaka.

Namasté

There are some who believe Satanism to have been invented by the church as a reason to stop scientists meeting to discus subjects considered heresy. Such as Galileo claiming that the earth is not at the centre of the solar system.

So Satanism only exists because the church required it. The thing is with this kind of manipulation; the idea cannot be undone and the belief in time propagates its self. Such is the reflective nature of ideas and thoughts.

Lucifer, translated from Latin means "light bearer".

Pranam

Mana

It is worth noting that, the presence of an enormous carving of a man ruthlessly nailed to a cross is enough to discourage all but the most discerning Guru from the desire to illuminate.

It is of interest to me that many of the "mentaly ill" in Abrahamic culture associate them selves with either being Jesus or the Antichrist. The very doctrine leads to the internment of these future light bringers.

Does the doctrine create the pathology?

Mana

It is of interest to me that many of the "mentaly ill" in Abrahamic culture associate them selves with either being Jesus or the Antichrist. The very doctrine leads to the internment of these future light bringers.
    Namaste Mana,

An interesting point you bring up. I was going to post a thread about a friend of mine who is going through a bad mental time right now, and was recently admitted to hospital to deal with a bad episode of mania. She's been very religious all her life, and is what you'd probably call an orthodox Christian. I'm trying to keep an eye on her with emails and text messages, and I'm rather alarmed to hear she keeps talking about having "conversations" with Jesus and God. Somehow I don't get the feeling she means just ordinary prayer.

This is obviously just a minor example I'm sharing. There have been much worse examples than this where mental illness is able to reach out on a communal scale and affect many lives. One calls to mind the Jonestown Massacre, for instance.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    I'm rather alarmed to hear she keeps talking about having "conversations" with Jesus and God. Somehow I don't get the feeling she means just ordinary prayer.
    Om namah Shivaya
    Why Shunyata ?
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

I am sorry to hear of your friends difficulty, having been there my self I truly understand the pain that this situation can cause.

"Mania" can be very difficult to deal with although it affects everybody in different ways. It is always difficult for the family and those closest to the individual as the fire which ravages the soul cleanses the individual they may well lash out at people close to them for being the source of certain issues and the truth often hurts. There maybe a logic from the unravelling of local Karma behind both the actions and speech.

The appearance of "grace" or as I prefer to call it "self similarity". Is explained by the inexperienced to those around them who; to them have little understanding due to a slower mental functioning, this is worked around by making giant short-cuts in explanation.
    There could be a very long justification made by the very thought process that has inspired this rising of energy. Just as a word is a short cut for explaining mental forms and complex operations.

She may be talking metaphorically even subconsciously of the knowledge she is gaining from her experience. She may also be truly hearing a voice, the subconscious creative mind is more than capable of this, there is Satva, Rajas and Tamas in all the states. If your friend is Satva predominant due to her belief system she should be fine through all this however Tamas may still take effect and cause delusion, this is perfectly normal and something that she can work on later.

As smaranam has pointed out, don't allow your self to be alarmed by this your friend IS talking to Jesus, Jesus is an enormous part of her Dharma and is at this time very much protecting her.

Materialist in this circumstance ruin there businesses and relationships destroy friendships and generally create random havoc depending upon what they truly worship.

All characteristics of personality and Beliefs are magnified at this time.

My advice in this situation is to avoid all medication from the doctors and find two very close friends of the individual and set up a 24h guard never leaving her alone. The energy will in time subside as she works though the Karma. Medication will stop it in its tracks but will resolve nothing so at the next possible occasion the energy will rise again. sleep deprivation causes instant delusion, the excitement caused by her new discovery's and messages may stop her from wanting to sleep. She needs a mentor to diffuse this energy and excitement. maybe she has a priest who is up to the job, although I doubt it will be easy to find any with the understanding and empathy to her situation able to help. It must be someone with insight into here thoughts.

Go and see her if you can, language is so ambiguous especialy to someone who is functioning within this plane. Body language and contact is so very important. Try to follow her line of thought. Try to understand what she is truly trying to convey, it is "sane" peoples inability to empathise and understand which leads to the ticket "deluded".

Know that this energy is responsible for the evolution of intelligence and creativity in mankind duly it must be be treated with the utmost respect.

I believe that Cults are caused by misunderstanding of these forces within the community, this misunderstanding, ignoring, and general ignorance are what create the space by Adharma within Dharma for cults to emerge.

Psychopaths do not have the empathy required for this kind of energy rising, they can however imitate it. This is why it is vital that this effect not be ignored or belittled as illness. In doing so it becomes easier to fake in the consequent Adharma.

Mystifying these forces amplifies them, ignoring them gives them free chaotic reign. Treating them with respect solidifies Dharma and stimulates spiritual growth.

The more it is suppressed as an expression of the human unified subconscious the more individual cases will arise.

Your friend is lucky to have you.

Good luck and God go with you, please feel free to contact me for any further thoughts on this matter.

Pranam

Mana

Originally Posted by sunyata07
    I'm rather alarmed to hear she keeps talking about having "conversations" with Jesus and God. Somehow I don't get the feeling she means just ordinary prayer.
    Om namah Shivaya
    Why Shunyata ?
    Namaste Smaranam & Mana,

I am alarmed because she is a very dear friend of mine, and before this incident I would have described her as one of the most positive, confident and grounded people I know. It goes without saying that to see her mental health take a sudden turn for the worst is distressing. Before it was she who helped and supported me whenever my moods were low; I had no clue how the roles had been reversed for a while. I even felt very guilty for not forseeing such things.

Her faith in God is very important to her, and I am probably one of the few people she feels safe enough to talk to about it without materialists and those less spiritual/religious writing her off as mentally unstable or the rantings of a lunatic. I do not mean to say I am alarmed because she talks to Jesus. Not at all. But her way of describing these conversations is not lucid because of the amount of medication she has been given. She's made associations between herself and baby Jesus, which is unusual from a Christian perspective. I have never been able to approve of giving drugs to "fix" mental health problems, mostly because I feel in a lot of cases it causes more suffering for the person and those around them than it does them good.

Mana, thanks for your post. I am going to try my best to organise a visit to her soon and hopefully see how things are really with her at the moment.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Thread Information