Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you love/like/dislike/hate Islam? Why?

1. Re: Do you love/like/dislike/hate Islam? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rajputistan View Post
    A simple survey. I'm talking this to know what do my fellow Hindu brother feel about this religion.

There are 4 options:
    1. Love
    2. Like
    3. Dislike
    4. Hate

And also tell why.
    Better learn from others, then say something brave

Islam is responsible for the destruction of Dharmic values, why should we love it or like it ?

If you are talking about Muslims, then tell us what do you think about Muslim Rajputs, and Why ?
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Do you love/like/dislike/hate Islam? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Dear EM, TheOne and Smith,

Did you all notice his age ? He wants to carve out a country ruled by a Rajput (i.e. himself).

Any takers ?

Dear Rajput,

Please concentrate on your studies, dear. and stay away from such controversial issues. You may be able to correctly understand all these once you grow up.

OM

Don't judge a person by his age. I am 15 years of age and I come on here. My age means absolutely nothing to me because the Atman is ageless. His wonderings and knowledge should be encouraged not stifled and have him told to "be quiet until your older" THAT is something I dislike strongly because society today decides ones ideas irrelevent based on their age.

Namaste

[quote=TheOne;61103]Don't judge a person by his age. I am 15 years of age and I come on here. My age means absolutely nothing to me because the Atman is ageless.

The One, Namaste

Genes of a 15 yr old are much older (at least by a generation) than those of a 50 year old.
    That clearly explains your wisdom. College education should be your top priority at this age.
    Acharya Frank Morales of Nebraska Hindu temple had also obtained his PhD before entering priesthood. http://www.dharmacentral.com/acharyaji.php Om Shanti.
    Last edited by charitra; 25 March 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Education is a top priority of mine but here in America(and most other countries) people are supposed to go to college to become specialized in some skill or another and hope that said skill is still relevant to the world after you get out of college.

I most certainly see myself living an actively religious life but I do not see in what way yet. I also feel that many of the things I would be learning about in schools that train Hindus for priesthood are things that born Hindus are taught in youth(at least in rural India).

I also REALLY don't want to be living a non-Dharmic life aka. working for a firm that supports exploitation and has political bribery(lobbying).

Anyways sorry for getting this thread derailed : )

Namaste EM,

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Yes, and I also noticed Sunyata's age, Sweet Alisijia's age, and several other inquiring young minds, and I engage in discussion with them all. I don't know how old 'you know who is' but some other aged ones here have demonstrated vast clouds of anava around them. Since when is age a determinant for wisdom? I thought my answer would be helpful. Please at least give people a chance for a while until they really start saying ignorant things. Perhaps it is like the duty we have towards a sincere beggar, except we offer education as alms.

I agree in general age may have something to do with things, but I don't use it as a broad generaliser. I had many students who taught me a thing or two.

Just for information though, I don't know about the language in India, but using 'dear' in addressing a stranger in Canada is considered rude and condescending. It is a term reserved for our loved ones, and only then used sparingly.
    Your post is just shocking ! Instead of trying to make the child see reason, you are driving him towards extremism ? The other young people on this forum are not talking about extremism but about spirituality and their associated problems. Are these two same ?

Please don't encourage a child to grow with wrong and poisonous ideas which can destroy him. You are not an Indian and you can't understand how dangerous it can be for him. There are already many organisations which are out to "use" such misguided youth for acheiving their political aims.

It is time for him to study and gain knowledge. If possible, let us encourage him towards that. I have lost one of my very good friends who was as misguided as this boy is. I would never like another life to be lost like this.

But anyway, if you still think, I am wrong ... I quit this thread here.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

A simple survey. I'm talking this to know what do my fellow Hindu brother feel about this religion.

There are 4 options:
    1. Love
    2. Like
    3. Dislike
    4. Hate

And also tell why.
    I would add a 5th line item.
    5. Do you understand this religion ?

To this I would say no. Especially if I judge by one's actions based upon the events I read in the news, I do not understand the culture.

praām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

My feeling about islam have almost changed. The truth is there are three kinds of Muslims- true muslims, atheist muslims and Hindu Muslims.

1. True Muslims- They are real danger. They follow each and every line of Quran. Believe that worship of any other thing except Allah is the greatest sin. And want to wipe out so called Kafirs.

2. Atheist Muslims- They are present in west(west to Pakistan). They are not a danger. They don't follow violent ideals of Quran. Some are complete atheist while other follows good things in Quran(come on there are good things in every religion ). I'm not sure to call this group atheist... but can't find any better name.

3. Hindu Muslims- They muslims are in total influence of core philosophies of Hinduism, most notably Karma. These Muslims live in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Indonesia. While Pakistan, India and Bangladesh is getting polluted by the true muslims(though they are a absolute minority), Indonesia is still safe. See the currency note of Indonesia(Ganesh Bhagwan's picture) and also name of there air lines- Garud Air Lines.

In middle East and West True Muslims are dominent figure unlike to the indo-sphere. In West and Middle East number of Atheist Muslims are increasing at a very fast rate.

So you might think there are uncountable Muslims in Africa and Middle East why don't they become terrorists? Simple Answer. Poverty don't allow to think anything else like in Somalia. And the main reason is that.... As every Indian(most) wanted independence of India, but everybody din't joint the freedom struggle. Is same as that. And other don't understand these international, war, peace, diplomacy, etc. they just follow Quran...

Good for the world soon there would either be not Hateful Muslims.

so my vote:
    1. Love Hindu Muslims.
    2. Like Atheist Muslims on believe in some God.
    3. Dislike total Atheist Muslims.
    4. Hate True Muslims.

1. In ancient India, formal education get completed at age of 16. And I hope I'm indo aryan.
    2. Rajput nation theory had gone old. Now we are working at a Hindu nation :P And yes, I have some elders with me :P But please let's keep that all aside..
    3. I think I understand these issues better then anyone..(sorry, don't mean to offend of arrogant...)
    I would advise people to not feed the trolls.

some stupid thread ~> http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...6719#post46719

Hindus may know about Islam. But it doesn't take a huge part of their consciousness. Hindus can't be bothered by Islam per se. It is Muslim treatment of Hindus since time immemorial and the implications of a world dominated by Islam that Hindus tend to be concerned about.(just as any non-Muslim should) Only difference is that we have been dominated by Muslims in past, we have been directly ruled by them, they have shown their nature towards us and we know them like the back of our hand.

Hindus percieve Islam as barbaric, unevolved, of lower quality and humiliating for us to practice.

It's not a threat nor something that bothers us in a way for us to worry. Instead it is like a little child that throws tantrum and blows raspberries - very annoying.

Can you please go away now?

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    Better learn from others, then say something brave
    If you are talking about Muslims, then tell us what do you think about Muslim Rajputs, and Why ?
    Completely Hate them. Whether they are Hindu Muslims or real. They the descendants of cowards who fearfully turned into Muslims. I hate them mainly because the fact one of the evilist willian of Indian history- Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a Rajput Muslim. Had his grandfather more bold, there wouldn't be any partition of India and we would had been a Super Power and UNSC permanent member by now.

10. Re: Do you love/like/dislike/hate Islam? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    ---------------
    Even Adi Shankar was very young when he becomes a dharma pracharak. Let youths come.

-------------
    1. In ancient India, formal education get completed at age of 16. And I hope I'm indo aryan.
    2. Rajput nation theory had gone old. Now we are working at a Hindu nation :P And yes, I have some elders with me :P But please let's keep that all aside..
    3. I think I understand these issues better then anyone..(sorry, don't mean to offend of arrogant...)
    1. Arya means Superior / noble, it does not mean any caste creed or anything.
    In Ancient India Education time is called Brahamcharya - 16 years for Girls, 25 years for Boys.

However today education system is lacks importance.

2. There is no difference in Rajput Nation and Hindu Nation. King Vikramaditya of Parmar Dynasty protected Dharma in great Kaliyug attack, this time Parmars are divided into Rajput, Gujjar, and Jat etc.

Caste hatred is supported by Muslims, as accept Muslims on caste basis and hate other Hindus.

3. Don't think that, understand others also, but keep your mind at Dharma

Completely Hate them. Whether they are Hindu Muslims or real. They the descendants of cowards who fearfully turned into Muslims. I hate them mainly because the fact one of the evilist willian of Indian history- Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a Rajput Muslim. Had his grandfather more bold, there wouldn't be any partition of India and we would had been a Super Power and UNSC permanent member by now.
    You really have some knowledge, however I do not said I hate all Muslims
    you forget the question - Do you love/like/dislike/hate Islam? Why?

Islam in fact not to love or like.

However I have seen something this username - Rajputistan in another site, are you the same?
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information