Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yoga for renunciation

Re: Yoga for renunciation

Ideally any relationship between Moon, Saturn & Mars is a strong indication for a sainthood or an evolved soul who could lead a married life but spiritually evolved.. This could be in D1 or D9. The relationship between the planets could be based on Aspect, Position, Displacement Parivartana etc.

Having said that there are exceptions too

On a lighter note....I've an exalted Mars in mutual aspect with Saturn. Saturn in Moon's house & Moon aspect-ed by Mars. On Top of it Moon in Ketu Star I'm married and blessed with Kids...

I'm still in my 30's and I don't know what is destined for me in future!!! As of now I'm spiritually inclined...

My personal observation is that Moon & Venus plays a key role...Having strong "Vairaghya" is related to Moon and Venus should be nicely placed to support sainthood through out....As Venus is the Karaka for pleasures. I think an exalted Venus is one of the indicators for Saint hood too...As the Venus gets closer to the the degree of exaltation it attains more of Guru's features.

Om Tat Sat

Krishna
    Last edited by KrishnaTVM; 12 February 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Re: Yoga for renunciation

Lahiri Mahashoy and Ramakrishna ji, as two of the many examples, were married and yet are accepted generally to have attained much spiritual success and ascension! :-)

The converse is true as well, as we hear, now and then...?

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information