Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: discussing the mind and emotion of Allah

discussing the mind and emotion of Allah

Allah loves us all of course, but should we fear his will? Since he is perfect, he may become angry with us for choosing to lie to our souls. We Know that the love of God is unlimited so why do we fear? He tests us every day and that frightens us?

Fear is the opposite of love. Hatred is extreme love. Allah would never mind a muslim to hate him for presenting hard choices, but would he accept the fears?
    ponder about this for a while.

Someone converted me, so I am now a brother of the islam as well as hinduism.

Either way, we also know Allah has perfect knowledge, so everything we do is written down in his book. Still you have a choice, do you fear his ways or love it? Does he really wish to inspire holy war? Or is the holy war within yourself.
    Hinduism is also monotheism, the deva's are the angels. Gabriel is the proud Indra. What do we know of Muhammed's soul partner Aisha? did her priority down in the marriage order not offend her? were her visions not directly from Allah instead of Gabriel?
    Offend no one, everyone tried their best. Aisha was just a woman, Muhammed was a perfect man who had a greater test. But remember that they were the same essence of how Allah made Man and Woman.

Hope to hear some opinions. I also understand why Muhammed must not be pictured. He was old but it was a sin to paint your hair black: the most beautiful colour. Do not ask how he looked. It is his privicy as a holy person.

Re: discussing the mind and emotion of Allah

Namaste Charlebs,

I'm not really sure what to say to your post, but it did remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWs8JQN7FE

Jai Sri Ram

I will look when I get access. I am now in a restricted mental hospital. But I'm pretty fine. thanks for your reply.

These questions might be better served on an Islam forum.

Quote Originally Posted by charlebs View Post
    .......Muhammed was a perfect man .......
    A delusion is a hard thing to shake!

You got converted? Why would you do such a thing?

Anyway, I agree that Hinduism is monotheistic, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking it has any further similarities with Islam. To Muslims we're just a bunch of polytheists who ought to be killed off, and all these Muslim claims about similarities with Hinduism are just ploys to entice us to convert. Remember that Islam affords Jews and Christians the status as "people of the book," but does not grant such a title to anyone else.

Pranam

Where is thatSpritualseeker when you want him the most, he's been there and back, could shed some light on Ayisa and muhammad peace be upon him, god he needs it, don't see any offered by him and his followers.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

8. Re: discussing the mind and emotion of Allah

Muhammad was a Born Hindu Shiva Devotee, but turned into a monster, his name was not Muhammad it was his title given to him
    Last edited by PARAM; 04 April 2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: edit
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

I understand the "appeal" of Islam, I was once on the verge of becoming a full fledged one but then I stepped back. This may seem like awful advice. But take a few weeks break from "spirituality". By this I don't mean give up your morals but I mean let your mind sit in meditation to discover what is best for you.

Believe me, Sanatana Dharma is not for everyone. Who cares what people say about Islam? Really who are they to know. Only you yourself can discover what Islam is about.

I dare you to read the Qur'an, I know I have. Don't just read the fist couple of pages which talk about how great and merciful God is. Read the ENTIRE book. And after you read that, read the philosophy of Shari'ah law. Read about the life of Muhammad. Read, read, read and think, think, think. I cannot tell you the truth because what someone else says is merely a grain of salt. You have to discover the truth for yourself...and believe me, once you think you have the truth in your hands and you grasp tightly, it makes the mind 100x better.

Namaste

I recognized a lot of the truths of hinduism in the qu' ran the moment I read the first few pages. but I understand that there's corruption in it that will be corrected in time.

some of the things are not good for us, especially if we go orthodox. you understand what I'm talking about. But I am not truly converted yet, I just accepted it because of a professor who wished me as his brother.

but I am a stricter brother than him. at least he stopped lying about money now because in my dreams I just eat money.

Thread Information