Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Govt to make ‘insulting’ Gandhi a crime

Re: Govt to make ‘insulting’ Gandhi a crime

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post

I can say Gandhi never forgives British Rule, he only wanted to use peaceful movement because, and this made British Administration in difficulty.

About Mahatma Godse, he did what he has to do. I don't know why he was not forgiven by the court either, yes when the same murderer British officers were leaving India, nobody tried to punish them, all because of Congress.

Pretty much. Gandhiji was still necessary, we owe our freedom to him to a large degree.

Re: Govt to make ‘insulting’ Gandhi a crime

I can't judge whether M K Gandhi is a Mahaatma or not as I haven't read more about him. All I knew about him is through the pro + anti MK media.

But I wonder why he expected ONLY Hindus to mellow down even when they were not at fault?

Members who know more about MK and have read about him from the authentic sources can throw light.

Based on the information I am exposed to, I am with an opinion that MK Gandhi gave us a heavy dose of tolerance via his version of Ahimsa. Other wise why have we given up our basic right to fight against slavery and atrocities?

Moreover, with skyrocketing corruption post 15th August 1947 I can't believe that we are Independent and an Aam Aadmi can get free fair unbiased justice.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information