Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: burning of koran

burning of koran

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

A burning of the koran occurred on March 20th, in the USA. What then occured some days later Afghans took to the streets
    (in Afghanistan) .Twenty people were killed including United Nations employees.

Now I thought to myself what if someone burned the veda's ?

I think my 1st thought would be of disappointment. Yet I would also think, they really believe they burned the veda-s?
    They burned paper and ink and they used agni that owns the veda-s to do it!

Burning a group's scriptures is uncalled for no doubt, but killing people in return is excessive and socially inept as I see it.

As I see it both sides waddle and splash in ignorance - their ego has been bruised. One side thinks you can burn ideas,
    and the other side thinks you can kill that action from afar.

praṇām
    Last edited by yajvan; 03 April 2011 at 10:15 AM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

2. Re: burning of koran

Islam teaches violence for everything, that was not a surprise.

Anti Hindus are always out to disrupt Hinduism, but in return no Hindu kills them, still this should not be supported we need to be taught against Adharm.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: burning of koran

Leaving aside the demerits/provocation/goal of this sordid affair, the complete script of the events states that it was a demonstration by the citizens, which was infiltrated by taliban radicals. These jehadis with their personal agenda, were the ones who carried out the murders.

I am sure the reaction from the ceremonial attempted 'burning of ideas' in Florida was anticipated, and fire was lit with the intention of further demonstrating the violent nature of the other side. This was to educate and galvanize the masses against going soft on an impending peril of monumental proportions. Europe is in the process of being taken over; America is the last frontier. If there is no awakening to the threat, the final chapter will be written with the ceremonial burning of everything non-Islamic.
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 03 April 2011 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Leaving aside the demerits/provocation/goal of this sordid affair, the complete script of the events states that it was a demonstration by the citizens, which was infiltrated by taliban radicals. These jehadis with their personal agenda, were the ones who carried out the murders.

I am sure the reaction from the ceremonial attempted 'burning of ideas' in Florida was anticipated, and fire was lit with the intention of further demonstrating the violent nature of the other side. This was to educate and galvanize the masses against going soft on an impending peril of monumental proportions. Europe is in the process of being taken over; America is the last frontier. If there is no awakening to the threat, the final chapter will be written with the ceremonial burning of everything non-Islamic.
    We shouldn't even care.

The West has conquered, raped, and looted other cultures and civilizations and deprived them of their dignity and humanity.

Don't endeavor to stop this process. The West has accrued a horrible Karma that is now biting them back in the ass.

It is time for the East to rise once again. I will not shed even a tear when the West tears itself apart into pieces.

Truth always triumphs.

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Now I thought to myself what if someone burned the veda's ?

I think my 1st thought would be of disappointment. Yet I would also think, they really believe they burned the veda-s?
    They burned paper and ink and they used agni that owns the veda-s to do it!
    If they burned the Vedas all I'd say would be SVAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    If they burned the Vedas all I'd say was SVAHA!
    With the availability of the printing press and digital storage facilities this will not be a problem, but in history the muslims have destroyed a lot of literature from India by burning down libraries. Some smart Hindus kept pages of the koran hidden between the Hindu texts, so that the muslims would not burn them down. In the west though muslims have saved a lot of literature from the Christians, a lot of classical western literature would not be available if it wasn't for the arabics who copied them. The Christians had already destroyed many books on philosophy and mathematics.

As much as the West/Xitianity have damaged other cultures/religions/countries in the past, there is no denying that if the West falls to Islam, no other religion/philosophy would survive. Hinduism/India as the lone survivor, will be obliterated in no time. The only thing 'rising from the East' will be a crescent moon and every head will be turning to Mecca for prayers. West is the last buffer between Islam and a general sense of sanity. Carrying hatred towards the West/Xitianity to the extent of self annihilation is short sighted. Please broaden your horizons and think globally, not just from the perspective of your personal castle, your own state or your own country. Things don't happen in isolation. Everything is interconnected. Think about the long term scenarios, not just today. A much more mature/calm/rational thinking is expected from a 'Rationalist' , not just an emotional anti-West tirade!
    -
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/06/pa...surprised.html
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 03 April 2011 at 01:14 PM.

pictures removed for security reasons
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 03 April 2011 at 03:22 PM.

One more thing the west imported from India?

Library burning was done in Alexandria first by the Christians and later in Nalananda by the Muslims, so it's the other way around. These Indians adopted this behavior from the west. Although the severity cannot be compared, the libraries of Alexandria and the Indian libraries including the university of Nalanda had rare texts that will never be recollected. I do think that the world has earned the right to burn korans, it's a very innocent form of revenge for what destruction Islam has brought on this planet earth.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 03 April 2011 at 01:19 PM.

Thread Information