Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: burning of koran

Re: burning of koran

Believer, please stop accusing astronaut of being a Pusslim. He has already displayed more logic in a few posts than a Muslim will ever do in his lifetime.

Besides, the real threat is from Abrahamic religions.

The greatest threat comes from Christianity.

I would much rather die a Hindu (killed by Muslim fanatics) than turn into a mockery of what I once was (converted).

Burn the koran? It's mindless stupidity. But who cares, it's just a book made of paper with some ink on it. Burn away.

Sahasranama

You have edited your post since I asked my question and added the photograph of the girls and then responded to my post with reference to your added photograph.

Not very honest.

You can hardly claim the high moral ground when you undertake the same manipulation as you claim by others.

The original photograph of the severed head from the body I take then as a fake.
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2603&dateline=1299563544

Not all those who wander are lost

It's a picture of the same scene as you can see on the table the girls are laying on. I just added more source material. In total there were three girls beheaded. The medical staff is reattaching the heads on the second picture as you can see.

Thank you.
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2603&dateline=1299563544

Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by astrostudent View Post
    I just want to know whether you have a problem with the theology itself or only with the actions of extremists.
    Any theology that divides the world into believers and non-believers and condemns the latter to everlasting hellfire for not accepting the jealous God as the one and only true God is extremist.

Islam fits this bill perfectly. The source of Islamic terror is "LaIlahailAllah MohammedRasoolAllah".

Admin Note

Thread under review.
    satay

Thread Information