Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff hits the fan!

Stuff hits the fan!

I am just a participant in this forum, but to give a free ride to Muslims in this forum is not the smartest thing to do. Action is taken only when $hit hits the fan. Till then, as the wise people say, it is "allowed to play itself out". I am fine with that; but as is evident from many posts from other members, it is NOT okay with them. Just wanted to bring it to the attention of the powers to be.

Again, this is NOT a complaint from me, but a summary of the feelings of the forum membership.
    Last edited by satay; 07 April 2011 at 09:34 PM.

Re: Stuff hits the fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    I am just a participant in this forum, but to give a free ride to Muslims in this forum is not the smartest thing to do. Action is taken only when $hit hits the fan. Till then, as the wise people say, it is "allowed to play itself out". I am fine with that; but as is evident from many posts from other members, it is NOT okay with them. Just wanted to bring it to the attention of the powers to be.

Again, this is NOT a complaint from me, but a summary of the feelings of the forum membership.
    You're being paranoid. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Muslim.
    Last edited by satay; 07 April 2011 at 09:35 PM.

Re: $hit hits the fan!

Quote Originally Posted by astrostudent View Post
    You're being paranoid. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Muslim.
    Namaste Astro,
    you are not learning any astrology here Im afraid, that was your serious reason to embark the train; I have a vague premonition someone will soon throw you under the train, the shishupla countdown has already begun, you are halfway there.Hope you will make it. Om shanti.

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    Namaste Astro,
    you are not learning any astrology here Im afraid, that was your serious reason to embark the train; I have a vague premonition someone will soon throw you under the train, the shishupla countdown has already begun, you are halfway there.Hope you will make it. Om shanti.
    I didn't understand much of what you said, but thank you.

How can a muslim understand Hindu scripture related stuff????

you are welcome. Have you ever heard the axiom-silence is gold ?

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    you are welcome. Have you ever heard the axiom-silence is gold ?
    Have you ever heard of irony - talking about silence?

Why do the stupid mullahs pretend to be non mullahs? As soon as they open their mouth they get detected anyway so? Not sure...
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Why do the stupid mullahs pretend to be non mullahs? As soon as they open their mouth they get detected anyway so? Not sure...
    I've not studied the Qu'ran much, but I would have to assume that there is something in it about lying being an immoral act. Whenever followers of a faith act in an immoral fashion, it only serves to bring shame upon the religion collectively. (The inverse is true as well...)

Quote Originally Posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
    I've not studied the Qu'ran much, but I would have to assume that there is something in it about lying being an immoral act. Whenever followers of a faith act in an immoral fashion, it only serves to bring shame upon the religion collectively. (The inverse is true as well...)
    The articles cited below collectively work well as a primer and all your lingering favorable sentiments vanish fairly quickly. Reason: whatever a muslim or a muslim nation follows constitutionally (to the peril of nonmuslim citizens), it is all clearly adopted from and unequivocally a part of their book and prophet approved, to the last letter. Briefly, Taquiyya, which means cheating/ deception (and even to the extent of killing) is clearly a religion sanctioned doctrine mainly to target the infidels, and is a part of the fabric of life of contemporary muslims across the planet. Cheating women by entering into an engagement in the name of marriage is also acceptable, that’s one irresistible law they utilize and go after Christian, hindu, sikh girls in Britain, US, India and elsewhere. The practice was so rampant it made an exasperated elected British govt secretary (minister) last month to declare in Parliament that white girls are ‘an easy meat for muslim men’, that in turn spurred a heated debate in Britain. The usual racism allegations that erupted quickly died down when thankfully the hindu and sikh leaders chimed in. This time supporting the white minister (secretary). The latter leaders complained that it applies to both hindu and sikh girls as well, that muslilm men cheat their daughters in the name of love and walk away or forcibly convert them. A sense of solidarity appeared in the streets of England between white, hindu and sikh communities and muslims were isolated. The race card thus didn’t play out to their advantage for the first time. [/font]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ls-beaten.html

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/islamic-jihad-articles/war-is-deceit-the-divine-deception/

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/islamic-jihad-articles/an-excellent-taqiyyah-by-a-bengali-muslim-author-part-1/http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/islamic-jihad-articles/an-excellent-taqiyyah-by-a-bengali-muslim-author-part-1/

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles...hern-thailand/

Thread Information