Thread: if you were an avatar

if you were an avatar

there's no evidence that anything that happened in your past is real, well we trust our parents. they were chosen for us. they are our closest associates.

of course we are all little avatars, because once someone gets someones personality in their head, the subconscience tries to become him/her and fullfill his/her wishes and correct his/her mistakes.

if you are intellectual you are most likely overseen by shiva and granted much luck in the tests of life you will encounter. if you do not care about religion and more about cars or family, then you are most likely created by brahma to be like that, to always be neutral

but anyway, I'm straying again.

if you were a certain avatar, who would you have in mind...

for me I'd pick chaitanya because he also used his female and male brains in tune. and he was born 500 years before me, so that's flattering in my brain. but that's not important.
    chaitanya knew of the dangers of flirting with thoughts, so he adviced men to be well cautious about women. because not only are they more spiritually in tune and thus dangerous, any word can inspire her to believe you are like krishna. and it would be heart breaking if you didn't allow her as much in your life as other women.
    so that's tricky.

but here we go, who do you identify with the most and hope you are a ray of light from for example shirdi sai baba. (truly enlightened person)

hope you won't ignore my thread I just need to share knowledge because I can't really control myself.
    I am a thoughtless messenger. but I view no mistake as a waste. but if I go out of line, correct me because I'm autistic and kind of a dictator. sorrrryyy

well well your turn

Re: if you were an avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlebs View Post
    there's no evidence that anything that happened in your past is real, well we trust our parents. they were chosen for us. they are our closest associates.

of course we are all little avatars, because once someone gets someones personality in their head, the subconscience tries to become him/her and fullfill his/her wishes and correct his/her mistakes.

if you are intellectual you are most likely overseen by shiva and granted much luck in the tests of life you will encounter. if you do not care about religion and more about cars or family, then you are most likely created by brahma to be like that, to always be neutral

but anyway, I'm straying again.

if you were a certain avatar, who would you have in mind...

for me I'd pick chaitanya because he also used his female and male brains in tune. and he was born 500 years before me, so that's flattering in my brain. but that's not important.
    chaitanya knew of the dangers of flirting with thoughts, so he adviced men to be well cautious about women. because not only are they more spiritually in tune and thus dangerous, any word can inspire her to believe you are like krishna. and it would be heart breaking if you didn't allow her as much in your life as other women.
    so that's tricky.

but here we go, who do you identify with the most and hope you are a ray of light from for example shirdi sai baba. (truly enlightened person)

hope you won't ignore my thread I just need to share knowledge because I can't really control myself.
    I am a thoughtless messenger. but I view no mistake as a waste. but if I go out of line, correct me because I'm autistic and kind of a dictator. sorrrryyy

well well your turn
    "I" am avatar of ravana, because am very egoist

_/\_ Jasdir.
    "Everything is he, he is for Everyone, So to whom we can say.... is worse, As there is nothing other than Him." -Guru Nanak.

Re: if you were an avatar

haha well at least it's not my duty to correct you =)

Thread Information