Thread: SECRET SOCIETY/MOVEMENT.

SECRET SOCIETY/MOVEMENT.

DO HINDUS HV ANY KIND OF SECRET SOCIETY OR MOVEMENT LIKE THE FREEMASON?THERE MUST BE A PLACE WHR ALL THE SECRET,PRICELESS OBJECT R PLACED.
    DUNNO IF ITZ TRUE,BACK IN 70's INDIAN GOVERNMENT FOUND SOME VIMANAS AND THEY HIDE IT IN A SECRET LOCATION AND SAFEGUARD IT UNTIL NOW.
    THEY OSO FOUND DA BOW AND ARROW USED DURING DA MAHABHARATHA WAR.

Re: SECRET SOCIETY/MOVEMENT.

I think if Hindus in fact have a secret society, they're doing it right because, well, you know, the meaning of secret is quite straightforward!

Regarding vimana technology, yeah, I guess governments have it but are holding back big time. I remember waking up in the middle of the night when I was 6 and saw a large triangular spacecraft hovering. Now these triangular spacecrafts are quite in the spotlight in the UFO scenario. It's a tough area to discuss because there's so much fantasy and stupidity anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by purple matrix
    DUNNO IF ITZ TRUE,BACK IN 70's INDIAN GOVERNMENT FOUND SOME VIMANAS AND THEY HIDE IT IN A SECRET LOCATION AND SAFEGUARD IT UNTIL NOW.
    Indian government after Independence doing something to protect Hinduism? Nah...that is asking too much of them.

well the enlightened are the secret ones, they do not wish to talk, tho sometimes they do try to enlighten people with their questions. you could call them a society though. it's a different group of individuals in a lot of aspects.

we know of them, but who are they? : ) I see everyone as an actual avatar in a way, but is it appropriate to assume who people really are? no I do not believe so.

I myself might be delusional and live in my own world but no one has to know or make conclusions about it, because how do I really mean something, especially with words. most words are just pictures and contain hardly basis.
    I could say I believe but one voice would always tell me that I do not believe. I can only trust.

oh wait we were talking about the enlightened ones. : )

Thread Information