Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know what irks me the most about Islam..

You know what irks me the most about Islam..

The thing I hate about them is how they try to prove islam is the true religion by showing how scientific facts are mentioned in quran. There's not a shread of truth to it in first place, besides how does showing the scieintifc facts (even if it were true) proves that islam is the true religion? It truly baffles me how people buy this BS without thinking

Re: You know what irks me the most about Islam..

Yes, it's almost comical to read about some of these "scientific miracles" in the Quran. What I wonder is that if this science is knowable from the Quran, why did scientists (some of them Islamic) have to work in labs and figure it out independently?

Let others do what they want. As long as they're not hurting anyone, where's the problem? Many Hindus do the same with vedic verses - it's just a common urge of every human being to prove that one's family (or country, religion etc.) is the best. Every mother feels her son is the best in the world. Would you get angry, or will you simply accept it as part of human nature and let go? Let's be a little mature.

Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Let others do what they want. As long as they're not hurting anyone, where's the problem? Many Hindus do the same with vedic verses - it's just a common urge of every human being to prove that one's family (or country, religion etc.) is the best. Every mother feels her son is the best in the world. Would you get angry, or will you simply accept it as part of human nature and let go? Let's be a little mature.
    Namaste Karna,

I haven't seen many hindus try to prove our religion is the true religion or whatever stating scientific miracles. Atleast hindus who aren't ignorant about what hinduism won't make such attempt.

And I don't see how that analogy works here. The issue here is, they try prove their religion is true to reject all other religions and hence imply that us kuffars will go to hell. I find that quite absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sādhaka View Post
    The thing I hate about them is how they try to prove islam is the true religion by showing how scientific facts are mentioned in quran. There's not a shread of truth to it in first place, besides how does showing the scieintifc facts (even if it were true) proves that islam is the true religion? It truly baffles me how people buy this BS without thinking
    It is very easy to deal with Muslims who tout the scientific greatness of the Quran. If they have less time on their hands, they can be asked to repond to this video. If they are more persistent and adamant, they can simply be asked to repond/refute each of the videos in this youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Are you astrostudent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Are you astrostudent?
    you have any doubts ?

Not really.

the islam needs to evolve. then we can gain respect again. =)

if you want to marry everyone, then allow your wife to do the same, then you're in conjunction.
    this is already possible in holland, but christians always have their opinion about how life should be, so they struggle enormously

nitinsharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sādhaka View Post
    Namaste Karna,

I haven't seen many hindus try to prove our religion is the true religion or whatever stating scientific miracles. Atleast hindus who aren't ignorant about what hinduism won't make such attempt.

And I don't see how that analogy works here. The issue here is, they try prove their religion is true to reject all other religions and hence imply that us kuffars will go to hell. I find that quite absurd.
    Exactly why I bloody hate them.The quran more or less places an obligation on every true muslim to try and convert as many non-muslims.Oh yes,everyone else goes to hell;anything,everything is justified in the name of jihad and of course the actual muslims are all...nevermind,this forum is too holy for that word.And by the way the word you were looking for was kafirs.

Thread Information