Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know what irks me the most about Islam..

Re: You know what irks me the most about Islam..

for god"s sake, why discuss about Islams on Hindu forum? does our purity ,pious nature is incomplete without the un-holiness of islam? why we should invite such discussion of Bidharmis to our such sacred temple like HDF ?
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

nitinsharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    for god"s sake, why discuss about Islams on Hindu forum? does our purity ,pious nature is incomplete without the un-holiness of islam? why we should invite such discussion of Bidharmis to our such sacred temple like HDF ?
    Seriously.Best post on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Let others do what they want. As long as they're not hurting anyone, where's the problem? Many Hindus do the same with vedic verses - it's just a common urge of every human being to prove that one's family (or country, religion etc.) is the best. Every mother feels her son is the best in the world. Would you get angry, or will you simply accept it as part of human nature and let go? Let's be a little mature.
    I think this practice is foolish as well. But I think it's far less prevalent in Hinduism than in Islam.

A person isn't a true Hindu unless he attacks Abrahamic religions (Judaism is exempt for obvious reasons).

You are being sarcastic, but a Hindu who sticks his head in the sand for the dangers that Islam and Christianity pose towards India and Hinduism is a pretty lousy Hindu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    You are being sarcastic, but a Hindu who sticks his head in the sand for the dangers that Islam and Christianity pose towards India and Hinduism is a pretty lousy Hindu.

I am not being sarcastic. I am serious. One way of following Hinduism is by attacking anything that isn't Hinduism. Even our acharyas would approve.

Quote Originally Posted by karna
    A person isn't a true Hindu unless he attacks Abrahamic religions (Judaism is exempt for obvious reasons).

I am not being sarcastic. I am serious. One way of following Hinduism is by attacking anything that isn't Hinduism. Even our acharyas would approve.
    You've got to be kidding me. Sockpuppet for Astrostudent eh?

I don't understand what's the attack here. Am I missing something? I'm simply stating my opinion and you're welcome to counter it. That's what the forum is for isn't it?
    यस्मिन् सर्वाणि भूतान्यात्मैवाभूद्विजानत:।
    तत्र को मोह: क: शोक एकत्वमनुपश्यत:॥ ७॥

I think it would benefit us all if such apa-shabdas as Jesus and Islam could be censured, so that they would appear as ***** on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Let others do what they want. As long as they're not hurting anyone, where's the problem? Many Hindus do the same with vedic verses - it's just a common urge of every human being to prove that one's family (or country, religion etc.) is the best. Every mother feels her son is the best in the world. Would you get angry, or will you simply accept it as part of human nature and let go? Let's be a little mature.
    No you are wrong. Quran and Vedas are totally different things. Firstly Vedas were composed by the great sages of Ancient India. These sages were not only religious gurus but also great scientists. Vedas tell us about the exact distance between Earth and Sun. But you must have a great knowledge of Sanskrit to understand what is exactly written. I think you must read the book 'Pride of India' book of Samskrit Bharti, this books mentions the scientific heritage of India. I felt soooo much pride in getting the truth, inventions and discoveries on which these foolish Westerners are claiming that they were first to find were almost discovered thousands of years before them by Indians.

On the other hands Quran says- eat 8 dates and then now poison can affect you for a day. Lol would be try this

Thread Information