Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Osama Dead

Re: Osama Dead

Both Krishna and Rama would have approved the covert operation without a seconds hesitation, who knows probably they did, look at the smooth execution of the mission of eliminating the Rakshasa.
    I loved it like a child,what a great sunday it was.

lol your being like a child suddenly reminded me...

You know in the early 90s there used to be this inflated punching doll, where you could just slap, kick or punch it down and it would prop back up. Cross that with a little kid.

And that cross being beaten by a bully. That's the Middle East + other parts of Muslim world getting slapped around by America. America -> "gimme your money". M.E: no, bring it on. America stomps M.E. M.E bounces back up but coins trickle out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    lol your being like a child suddenly reminded me...

You know in the early 90s there used to be this inflated punching doll, where you could just slap, kick or punch it down and it would prop back up. Cross that with a little kid.

And that cross being beaten by a bully. That's the Middle East + other parts of Muslim world getting slapped around by America. America -> "gimme your money". M.E: no, bring it on. America stomps M.E. M.E bounces back up but coins trickle out of it.
    America sets bar high for itself and the rest of the world adopts it as a standard..this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit toomuch. Anyday I would have preferred Georgie (Washington) to MK Gandhi in so far as kicking the Brits out is concerned. But dont get me wrong, I do love Gandhi, the ilustrious son of Bharat, to death otherwise. He has earned a permanent place in world history.

Meanwhile in India...

People are asking "does that mean we are out of samosas and laddoos?"

Osama Bin Laden / Samosa Bin Laddoo... get it?...

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    Meanwhile in India...

People are asking "does that mean we are out of samosas and laddoos?"

Osama Bin Laden / Samosa Bin Laddoo... get it?...
    dont get it, a satire it appears, with words/phonetics.

Play on fanatics. I mean phonetics.

http://greatbong.net/2011/05/02/his-...ts/#more-23356

An excellent yet funny narration on the affair. Read and Enjoy - if you can.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

.this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit too much.
    I dont even understand what does means NAM organization. Non associated members ?

Indian always has been selfish in it"s foreign affairs. silent on Iran,libya,egypt.Iraq so on and on......

May be this policy has been out of desperate trying to come out of poverty or out of fear from others?
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    America sets bar high for itself and the rest of the world adopts it as a standard..this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit toomuch. Anyday I would have preferred Georgie (Washington) to MK Gandhi in so far as kicking the Brits out is concerned. But dont get me wrong, I do love Gandhi, the ilustrious son of Bharat, to death otherwise. He has earned a permanent place in world history.
    Indian positions are irrelevant to world problems as they are dud to start with. I respect American action, but Osama-bin-laden was an inflated baloon. And as much as people cannot believe that Pakistan was innocent, I cannot also believe, USA were systematically being duped for so long.

In any case, all this lands India in greater soup than anybody else. Obama has now build the case for America to pull out the region. The excess production of Jehad factory, without american troups to fight with, would converge on India and Kashmir. China will pounce on further weakned India etc etc....

I heard US was now looking to India for strategic millitary partnership - ofcourse on its own terms. India as usual has given the snub. I don't know if it is a smart move any longer.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

I wondered how easily did they caught and killed him.

Then I came to know he stayed with three wives in that house. So I thought

he must have got fed up and crazy bearing them. He couldn't tolerate them anymore and must have called CIA himself to get him killed. lol

Thread Information