Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Osama Dead

Re: Osama Dead

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    As self-serving as this is going to sound, it's probably good for India that America finally sees that Pakistan is not its ally.

...at least I hope that Americans will finally wake up to this reality.
    I hope so as well. But it will be interesting to see if this actually changes anything in American-Pakistani relations.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Namaste Paramji,

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    I don't believe it, why didn't they displayed his body ? US officials are saying they buried his dead body in sea as per Islamic rites a dead should be buried soon.

The question is this Obama's election trick ? Or Taking force to Libya ? Or something ?

I do not believe in US theory as other Nato forces were also not involved in this, only help from Pakistan
    I'd believe it. One of bin Laden's wives even identified him. There will also likely be a video released soon by the terrorists that had been prepared by bin Laden in the event of his death. The US also took pictures of his body and they are debating whether or not to release them.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    Namaste Paramji,

I'd believe it. One of bin Laden's wives even identified him. There will also likely be a video released soon by the terrorists that had been prepared by bin Laden in the event of his death. The US also took pictures of his body and they are debating whether or not to release them.

Jai Sri Ram
    Video to be released after Osama's death?

I worry about such video! It will be nothing less than a call to arms.

USA is entering Mars dasha... Not good!

Namaste Pietro,

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    Video to be released after Osama's death?

I worry about such video! It will be nothing less than a call to arms.

USA is entering Mars dasha... Not good!
    Yeah, from what I've heard so far American news agencies are debating whether they would show it or not, since it really will just be a call to arms and make bin Laden look like a martyr.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Osama is dead. But the islamic ideology of so called jihad is and never can be dead. If Osama is gone some other islamic fundamentalist will crop up to take his place. So long as the islamic fundamentalists believe that islam alone should rule the world and all other religions should be eliminated from the face of the earth OSAMAISM will be there and no amount of force will be able to bring peace to people on this earth.
    Narasimhan

6. Re: Osama Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    ----------------------
    Perhaps you are right, but this is also possible that it is faked. USA was too fast in giving him Islamisation burial on time, that was too in sea were nobody can dig him out.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Namaste,

I think I share EM's worry. Somehow his death for me has not changed anything. Someone will succeed him as the new figurehead for spreading the jihad terror, and when that person is assassinated, then another will take his place. Seeing protesters already angrily shouting in the streets and burning the American flag makes me wonder if perhaps killing him is going to do more damage than good in the long run. I know it's taken 10 years, but it still seems like it was always going to be a solution to a problem with short-term consequences. I think people in the USA are celebrating too early and too loudly. I sincerely hope my worries about a great retributive terrorist attack will remain unfounded.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

The term "Extremist Muslim/Islamic Extremism" is rather redundant because an average Muslim is to a certain degree either an Extremist himself or would be sympathetic to it. Allah is an extremist, so was the so-called Prophet, of Islam. We don't even need to talk about Muslims.

What is an anomaly is a pacifist Muslim. Tell me about the pacifist Muslim because for I have never met or heard of one. Otherwise there is no need to deliberately state Islamic Extremism. The said Extremists are not marginals but celebrated heroes. The Islam they practice is not deviant but rather a form that is very credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    The term "Extremist Muslim/Islamic Extremism" is rather redundant because an average Muslim is to a certain degree either an Extremist himself or would be sympathetic to it. Allah is an extremist, so was the so-called Prophet, of Islam. We don't even need to talk about Muslims.

What is an anomaly is a pacifist Muslim. Tell me about the pacifist Muslim because for I have never met or heard of one. Otherwise there is no need to deliberately state Islamic Extremism. The said Extremists are not marginals but celebrated heroes. The Islam they practice is not deviant but rather a form that is very credible.
    There's a guy about 8 feet from me right now that enjoys talking about all Indian culture as well as Islam. He volunteers at a mosque and work allows him certain auspicious times off. I've helped him create photo kiosks and management tools for his mosque and all of the material seems very positive.

He sometimes complains that the people at his mosque do not respect a certain person because that person has pants that are too long. The lament is in the disrespect because of an outdated custom overshadowing the devotion and knowledge of an individual he very much respects.

I can tell him that he's wrong about pretty much any topic and he'll say, "If that is what you think, that is what you think."

Does he count?

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    I think people in the USA are celebrating too early and too loudly. I sincerely hope my worries about a great retributive terrorist attack will remain unfounded.
    I think this is just the intro to something else.

Americans: "yay O' Sammy Ben Langdon is dead"

- Americans spirits raised -

*terrorists strike hard*

news: terrorists strike yet again even though celebrations over Osama's death havent even gotten over, it seems that the terrorists...

President Obama: we must do what it takes to show the terrorists that we will not give in and are not afraid...

America: Yeah! Bomb the whole goddam!

Thread Information