Hello, I'd like to ask fellow Sikh members or those knowledgeable about Sikhism, if there's a relation between the Five Ks, Five Evils and Five Virtues.

Kachera – a specific style of cotton underwear. It reminds Sikhs of the Guru's message regarding the control of the Five Evils.
3a. Kam (lust)

Kirpan – a strapped curved sword. Symbolizes the safety of all and the carrier's personal duty and responsibility as a Sikh to protect the innocent in the message of peace.
3b. Krodh (wrath)

Kara – an iron bracelet. Reminds them that like the bracelet, God has no beginning, middle or end.
3c. Lobh (greed)

Kesh – uncut hair. Sikhs believe that hair is a gift from God, and therefore it remains uncut.
3d. Moh (attachment)

Kanga – a wooden comb. Used for combing the hair and keeping it tidy and in place under the turban.
3e. Ahankar (ego, pride)
Kachera as an instrument of managing and containing libido (both vital and sexual energy).

The Kirpan being a way of directing potentially destructive energy to a higher purpose. The sword takes the form of philosophical truth and should be used to cut untruth, not others.

Wikipedia tells me that the Kara (the iron bracelet) "is a constant reminder to always remember that whatever a person does with their hands has to be in keeping with the advice given by the Guru. The Kara is a iron circle to symbolize life as never ending". Therefore, it has a direct relation to always reminding that "like the bracelet, God has no beginning, middle or end", and one would never act greedy (a sentiment based on deep selfishness).

And Kesh and Kanga symbolizing the delicate balanced approach one needs to have to be detached from but still rightfully manage worldly life.

Therefore, the Kachera would allow Pyar (love for God) to better manifest on one's life, the mastering of spiritual potency symbolized in Kirpan would contribute to Nimrata (benevolence, rightfully use of one's potency), the Kara, always remembering one of God's presence would make him always satisfied and contribute to Santokh (santosha, contentment), Kesha, as a practice of spiritual upliftment by guarding the sahasra chakra so one's advanced consciousness can spill its blessings to others and finally the Kanga stating that in the material world, truth, Sat, the original state needs work in order to be maintained.

I'd like to remember this is all personal speculation, merely an attempt to see the symbolic meaning of each observance and better understand the Sikh beliefs that I admire but still know so little about. So if a Sikh can contribute or correct me I'd be thankful.

Thank you.