Thread: Hard question to All

Hard question to All

• Can you see beyond your collective nose?
    • Do you belong to the Nation ?
    • Is corruption an issue that does not bother you?
    • Is black money not an issue for you?
    • Why is it that there is hardly any discussion on corruption and black money?
    Any answers?

PS: There can be more questions.

SORRY, wrong title. Mods please remove TBs and put all.
    Last edited by satay; 13 June 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Re: Hard question to All

I guess cricket is much more important to people than politics.

nitinsharma Guest

Do You belong to a nation?
    You can say no,as I owe no allegiance to "India".Bharat-I'll never know.

Is corruption an issue that does not bother you?
    Is black money not an issue for you?
    Why is it that there is hardly any discussion on corruption and black money?

I'll leave this to the taxpayers.

Discussion of geopolitics, governance and other topics within the context of the India culture/religion (sanatana dharma) has stopped since before 8th century, and polemics around ultimate became the favourite topic of scholars. This has led to the present scene, that like the west, that indian saints cannot justify discussion about politics in religious context and often consider it as inappropriate.

This does not mean Hinduism has no impact on Politics, or Hindus don't understand politics - quite the opposite - many Hindu sadhus are neck deep into secular politics...but seldom for a Hindu cause, or from a Hindu viewpoint.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    I guess cricket is much more important to people than politics.
    You bet it is.
    satay

I'll reply Honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by rcscwc View Post
    • Can you see beyond your collective nose?
    Sorry, but I can't understand the question. Please tell me the meaning of it.

• Do you belong to the Nation ?
    First right on me is of Bharat Mata. Yes I am Indian. Life and death only and only for Hindu Rashtra. Everything for it!

• Is corruption an issue that does not bother you?
    Corruption!!!! It angers me!! Corruption is very BIG Threat! I just hate and would try anything to stop it. It horrify me. This stupid corrupt people don't understand that simple formula that no corruption= better development(trillion times!)= Strong Nation= Better life style for all.

• Is black money not an issue for you?
    It is. I want every single penny back. By this we can create large army, Vedify India and establish Akhand Bharat by also increasing boundaries of Akhand Bharat. But why the hell these greedy leaders don't understand this?

• Why is it that there is hardly any discussion on corruption and black money?
    Any answers? [/LIST]
    To be frank.... Today's common men is not common man of Vedic Bharat. He/She don't have enough knowledge to act. They don't understand politics and strategy. Once I visited a village near mine, I ask a poor man why don't he use 'ration' he said- "Banna Gali kyu deo ho". He even don't know what ration is! What a great PDS! So lack of knowledge is the reason. And in cities and specially amongst so called intellectuals and english educated people(with few exceptions like me :P ), they only and only give material a value. Only mission of them is money. Money is there dharma. What can you except form these people? They would laugh on you if you say you read Gita. They are great trouble. They don't give knowledge a value. This is result of blind westernization. See.... Today what is total expense of studying in a good medical collage? It's in millions of rupees. So a doctor would first try to recover his money. This made his work business. So lack of giving knowledge a value and wrong education system is responsible. See the education system... See what a Xth class boy knows? This all could be taught in less then a year. So why the hell he wasted his 12 years to learn same? Western schools sucks. They take some much time to give so little knowledge. Child must learn to read and write at home. And at the age of 10-18 his education must be over. Though in Vedic age, it usually ends at 16, but then you know... It would take time to reach that glory back...

-In short.... Bharat would be Hindu Rashtra Akhand Bharat again. Don't worry, God is seeing everything have faith in him and please never lose a chance to help the nation in any way. I and people like me are working for it.

nitinsharma Guest

Well,Rajputistan put it best.I've said it already,the Indian youth of today is so obsessed with MTV,Mcdonalds and what not!They hardly act hindu.Education is a racket,politics is a scam,judiciary a scandal.Take it or leave it.

PS:I expected a windfall of posts here,what's wrong??

Thread Information