Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: No more Jesus junk around here

Re: No more Jesus junk around here

Hi Surya Deva and everyone else ^^

I will add I cannot help but be a bit skeptical of Christian Hindus. Why do they need to hold onto Jesus, when they have access to the best spiritual knowledge on the planet:
    What we are dealing here is Universal truths. For all we know all religious Gods don't exists but we make them exists to help us to be one with the Source. It seems you may not see his spiritual teachings cause you are looking at it in a bad view but truly I can see that his teachings are Universal, just in another angle.

So if a Christain turns to the enternal religion which is Universal, why can't they bring Jesus with them? There's only one truth but the wise know it by many names. Let's take one of Jesus sayings:

"when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."    

Now let's go to what Krishna says to Arjuna:

"Abandon all varieties of dharma and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear" (Bhagavad-gita 18.66

"As soon as one desires to worship some god, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to that particular deity." (BT 7:21)

Krishna seeks those who will worship him in spirit and in truth and that's all he wants. He's not into dogma but he does give a guide on how to clean ourselves cause we are full of esoteric behavior, infact we are worst then animals and that's pretty sad.  

People tend to see the bible as history but it's not. It's a book written by so many people with different backgrounds. It's an occult book, even the Gnostics agree with me

""In order to study the Bible, one needs to have studied occultism, because the Bible is a book of occultism and cannot be read at face value as when reading a newspaper. Therefore, the Bible is the book of the Gnostics, and only when one becomes a Gnostic can one understand it." -  Samael Aun Weor.

I did a topic few months ago saying that I completed the Gita and saying how simple it was and yajvan wrote an amazing reply which took me into another level of understanding theses great books. He said: 

"It has been suggested that the bhāgavad gītā is very simple. I see this slightly differently; not opposed to simple, but with the notion of being fully robust.
    The bhāgavad gītā can be viewed and is offered on 3 levels"

The bible is exactly the same.
    Matt 13:
     [10] And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    [11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
    [12] For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    [13] Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    [14] And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive
    [16] But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

I'm not a: Hindu,Christain,gnostic,muslim,buddist,
    taoist, etc (to many to name lol...)

They are just lables. my god I chose is Krishna but I'm not a Hindu. I studie his teachings and I studie other religious teachings and found the truth in all religions.

Last edited by Moonlight; 04 February 2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Thread Information