Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buy un-islamic

Re: Buy un-islamic

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    But, for the record I do not support groups openly with xtian agenda to convert or other such activity, such as boyscouts and girlscouts...

Once I was helping a neighbor sew patches onto her sons uniform and found in his pocket a pledge to xtian god and jesus...when I asked what it was...she told me the pledge he made when he enter cubscouts. I asked...well what if he wasn't xtian? She said..."Who in the ##$#*#@ would not be xtian?"

Never bought a cookie after that.
    You just had to get me started on the BSA (Boy Scouts of America)!

I absolutely, categorically, unequivocally refuse to support the BSA. Private organization or not, as ruled by the US Supreme Court, I find their exclusionary practices abominable. Well, if they can refuse membership to certain people, I can refuse them my money.

Occasionally they are at the supermarket bagging groceries, and asking for donations. As soon as I put my groceries on the belt I tell the cashier "I will bag". I won't even let them bag for me, thinking I am going to give them a donation. There will be a blizzard in Aruba before that happens.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Namaste all,

I agree with the other posters. This would be an impolite, adharmic, and just plain stupid thing to do. Radical Islam definitely poses a threat to India and the rest of the world, and I would even say that the world would be a much better place if Islam never existed (along with the other Abrahamic religions). But going around boycotting and just discriminating against all Muslims is not the right thing to do. All of the Muslims that I personally know are polite and genuinely good people. I wouldn't want to disassociate from them. Again, there are a lot of things wrong with Islam, I am fundamentally against it, and there are extremist terrorists out there who have committed violence and will continue to do so. But most of the Muslims in the world are not extremist terrorists, and they shouldn't be discriminated against.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Most of the people responding here are westerners or staying there. They
    have no idea what islam is. Sadly , lot of violence is going to occur in western countries too. They ARE there. But there are courageous people out there in
    some western countries trying to wake people. follow this blog by robert
    spencer , a decent chap ,

and about your argument that even some hindus are violent , some
    christians are blah blah blah .....remember that islam is very different ballgame
    altogether. you can find some nice muslims., but islam inherently
    is violent. its form of arab cultural imperialism. a far more insidious imperialism compared to even european colonialism. read the book by nobel laureate V.S.Naipaul
    "Among the Believers: An Islamic Journey" It describes the journey of the author in non-arab islamic countries and author keenly observes how there are tendencies among these people to disown their pre-islamic heritage. In Pakistan , for example , many people invent arab ancestries for their
    families. What happened to these non-arab people , will happen to all those
    who become muslim . There is tremendous pressure upon you to conform to
    some arab cultural norms. Thats just one aspect of islam. I am not a scholar
    of this. But we have to stop this madness. What I had suggested was a good
    solution. I hope people open up their eyes. At least for hindus in India , this is
    important. I dont know about the west

nitinsharma Guest

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life, a government.
    Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
    Islamisation begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.
    Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
    United States Muslim 0.6%
    Australia Muslim 1.5%
    Canada Muslim 1.9%
    China Muslim 1.8%
    Italy Muslim 1.5%
    Norway Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
    Denmark Muslim 2%
    Germany Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom Muslim 2.7%
    Spain Muslim 4%
    Thailand Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
    France Muslim 8%
    Philippines Muslim 5%
    Sweden Muslim 5%
    Switzerland Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish sharia law over the entire world.
    When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
    Guyana Muslim 10%
    India Muslim 13.4%
    Israel Muslim 16%
    Kenya Muslim 10%
    Russia Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
    Ethiopia Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
    Bosnia Muslim 40%
    Chad Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of nonbelievers of all other religions (including nonconforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of sharia law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
    Albania Muslim 70%
    Malaysia Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is ongoing in:
    Bangladesh Muslim 83%
    Egypt Muslim 90%
    Gaza Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia Muslim 86.1%
    Iran Muslim 98%
    Iraq Muslim 97%
    Jordan Muslim 92%
    Morocco Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan Muslim 97%
    Palestine Muslim 99%
    Syria Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan Muslim 90%
    Turkey Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of Dar-es-Salaam the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
    Afghanistan Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia Muslim 100%
    Somalia Muslim 100%
    Yemen Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
    Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. Leon Uris, The Haj
    It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by sharia law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
    Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

nitinsharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by issacnewton View Post
    Most of the people responding here are westerners or staying there. They
    have no idea what islam is. Sadly , lot of violence is going to occur in western countries too. They ARE there.
    This post is spot on.Its easy to say nice,pleasing things and being politically correct,but how can you(being a hindu) even for a second stand for a religion which puts an obligation on each of its adherents to try and proselytize????
    Islam is by definition anti-hindu.

BTW,I say that in living a 40% muslim city.Can't wait to migrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    Namaste all,

I agree with the other posters. This would be an impolite, adharmic, and just plain stupid thing to do. Radical Islam definitely poses a threat to India and the rest of the world, and I would even say that the world would be a much better place if Islam never existed (along with the other Abrahamic religions).
    Feeling the dichotomy I do now between what I felt as a (nominal) Christian and now as a Hindu, I cannot disagree with you at all. Christianity and Islam have done more harm to people's psyches and civilizations than anything I can imagine. I don't have a gripe with modern Judaism because Jews have a live and let live attitude. Modern Judaism keeps to itself. They're into themselves awaiting the messiah. Not unlike the Dwarves in The Lord of the Rings, according to Elrond: "they hide in their mountains seeking riches; they care nothing for the troubles of others".

And wouldn't it be hypocritical and just plain un-Hindu to not see God in even Muslims? Isn't a basic tenet of Sanatana Dharma to see that Brahman is All and pervades all, even Muslims and Christians? I know that's a hard pill to swallow for many people, but, well there you have it. Maybe it's our dharma and karma to deal with these feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by issacnewton View Post
    They
    have no idea what islam is.
    Say that to the survivors, rescue workers and families of all those lost in the 9/11 attacks. You will not be able to say it again with your own teeth in your mouth. I think you need to stop while you're behind. Clearly Islam and Christianity are a problem. But it's the height of non-Hinduism to revel in and propagate such hatred, no matter how bad one despises those religions and philosophies. I call you out as being no better than they are by fomenting and propagating hatred. And that's the last comment I'll make to you, as reading your posts hurts my soul.

My Mother always say...in for a penny...in for a pound. So here goes.

Islam is a virus to me, as is evangelical xtian movement. They are trying so hard to spread across planet to wipe each other out. I think the only thing in the way of this is their own natural adversary...

For without the crusades...places like Spain...Andalus...would still be Muslim. Where they drug the native Spanish out and killed the men and put the pretty young women on boats and shipped them back to muslim men. The xtians fought back and won the land back...and then they lost it again...and then finally got it back...after tremendous blood shed.

So here's the crux of it all.

My home has become SO PC (politically correct) about some religion, because the xtian feel like that if they begin to say islam is bad...then others will speak out about xtianity. They are also afraid of muslims retribution. Even on the media...the View women. When Bill O. said 9/11 was done by islamic terrorists. Two of the women LEFT stage!

Refusing to come back! Barbara W. immediately apologized for their ridiculous behavior because he had not yelled...nor been rude...simply stated his beliefs.

Now with this said, I know the deep deep attrocities of Kashmir and muslims...the blood of innocent Hindu spilled.

and this post above...how islam takes over is absolutely true.

So some here in the west, despite this cultural pressure of political correctness and ignorance know the truth. Islam is not a religion, it's a politcal, social and religious set of laws...a government system.

Now, as for our dharma and karma to accept them as Beloved.

Yes, yes yes! They are Beloved.

But! Each of us have different Dharma and Karma to unfold...some are sent here to be soldier!

Arjuna could not sit on his hands while world was falling apart!

Some are sent here to fight this barbarian and keep it at bay to protect the Truth, The Light...and the Home of Dharma.

It's not pleasant...just as often being a parent keep us from Being more than We can Be.

It means we tread...waist deep into this drama to do this precious needed work...but thankfully it happens.

If it were not for the Arjuna's of this realm....dare I say...none of us would be free to find this Truth.

So thank a soldier of Dharma today!<3

In the end, I say...do what your Dharma dictates...do as you must to protect this Home of Dharma, Beloved India.

I will pray for your safety, all of you<3 But, with such a Divine Duty...I know you will not fail.<3
    Last edited by NayaSurya; 27 July 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by nitinsharma View Post
    Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life, a government.
    Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
    Isn't this the desire of Hindutva, to establish a wholly Hindu nation at all levels? If I'm wrong, for which there is an excellent likelihood, I'm open to correction.

Seemingly all of these are attempts (some completely successful, like Iran, Saudi Arabia) to create theocracies. Right wing Christian fundamentalcases want the same thing in the US. They want a wholly Christian nation.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    Islam is a virus to me, as is evangelical xtian movement. They are trying so hard to spread across planet to wipe each other out. I think the only thing in the way of this is their own natural adversary...
    And unfortunately I don't see either of them disappearing any time soon. Would that this were a case of starting a wildfire to stop a wildfire.

For without the crusades...places like Spain...Andalus...would still be Muslim. Where they drug the native Spanish out and killed the men and put the pretty young women on boats and shipped them back to muslim men. The xtians fought back and won the land back...and then they lost it again...and then finally got it back...after tremendous blood shed.
    Ah yes, the Reconquista by Ferdinand and Isabela. But consider that when the Moors were kicked out, that vacuum was filled by an overly zealous Roman Catholic Church that launched the Inquisition. From the frying pan into the fire!?

So some here in the west, despite this cultural pressure of political correctness and ignorance know the truth. Islam is not a religion, it's a politcal, social and religious set of laws...a government system.
    Yes, consider the Nigerian woman who was stoned because she was raped. Abominable, but Sharia law required it, though Nigeria is not entirely ruled by Sharia law, only certain parts.

Thread Information