Thread: Breaking India - Anyone read it?

Arrow Breaking India - Anyone read it?

Namaste,

With the advent of the internet and my work being associated with technology (SVAHA!), I am not into reading paperback books other than ones involving Hindu philosophy.

Recently, I came across a new book by one of my favorite authors, Rajiv Malhotra, called Breaking India (co-authored by Aravindan Neelakandan). I don't mean to brag, but this was the first book I've ever read in a single day (~425 pages)!! It riveted my attention so much that I was literally glued to the couch (couch potato anyone?) and forgot to have lunch! haha..

Anyway, the book, Breaking India (http://www.BreakingIndia.com) is a must read for ANYONE interested in Hinduism or Hindu polity. It is a cogent yet exhaustive account of the various institutions, primarily in the US, focused on studying Hinduism's impact on present-day India.

Malhotra starts from historical perspectives of Hindu studies (Indology) and how those archaic and mostly erroneous theories have had a significant impact on present-day Hindus and could potentially be explosive for India/Hindus in the near future. More specifically, the authors talks about the nexus of missionary organizations, Hindu academia in the US (with their marxist coolies in India), and governmental organizations (NGOs, charities, etc. and even political parties) with the false pretense of human "rights" and "freedom" who are hellbent on denigrating, destroying, and dismantling Hinduism and any iota of Hindu unity. Case in point; the Dalit Freedom Network, based in Colorado, USA, is controlled ENTIRELY by westerners claiming to speak on the plight of Dalits and their "cause".

For instance, many christian missionary organizations (terrorist organizations) are in cahoots with Dravidian political parties (DMK etc.) in rewriting history of south Indians and even Hinduism. They audaciously claim that Thiruvalluvar, a great Hindu saint who is supposed to have lived 2-3 centuries BCE, was actually around the 2nd century CE and wrote his seminal work, the Thirukkural (Hindu ethics/philosophy), after being influenced by Christianity (via St. Thomas who is supposed to have come to Kerala in 45 CE). They claim Saiva SiddhAntA, specific to Tamil Shaivites where Tirumoolar (a great Shaivite sage) was actually invented many centuries later in the CE and is actually a work of "Indian" Christianity! They are propounding such ridiculous theories and funding schools/university departments in Tamil Nadu etc. to promote these lies.

They even promote the idea that Sanskrit was "invented" after Christianity and has tremendous Christian influence! They claim this by saying the first inscription of Sanskrit is from 150CE.

Rajiv Malhotra has researched these topics for the past several years apparently and has done a tremendous service for Hindus worldwide. India is facing threats from many angles; Christians, Muslims, Communists, Dravidianists, Dalits, Jews, and other anti-Hindu vermin.

These asurAs' ultimate goal is to shatter BharatvarSA into many pieces as the map on the cover of the book (and site) suggest; Dalitstan, Mughalistan, and Dravidistan, sidelining and expunging Hindus once and for all.

One example of a person who is part of this clique promoting Tamil's antiquity over Sanskrit is the Tamil Studies Chair at University of California Berkeley, George Hart; who got an award from Tamil Nadu ex-Chief Minister Karunanidhi at the World Tamil Conference in 2010. He has a Ph.D. in Sanskrit, knows Greek, Latin, and Tamil! He has married an Tamil Brahmin (what a surprise ) named Kausalya Hart.

He is just one of the many people in this "army" of anti-Hindus who have an elaborate plan to subvert Hindus and Hinduism worldwide but most importantly India itself.

I recommend everyone on HDF read this book or research more about it and the topics contained within. It is a real eye-opener.

"O Hindu, arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached!" -Swami Vivekananda

With the nutjobs in power in India (Congress) and the imminent threat of that halfwit Rahul Gandhi becoming PM, only ISwarA can save India and the Hindus!

*Btw, I have no affiliation with Malhotra, Neelakandan or this book. Just wanted to share it as I feel every Hindu or anyone interestd in India/Hinduism should read it.
    Last edited by TatTvamAsi; 24 June 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Re: Breaking India - Anyone read it?

Thank you for the review.

I have not read it yet, but will put it on my wishlist.

Have read it as well and can't recommend it highly enough.
    Vimoh's blog and Twitter

Namaste,

I have heard nothing but great things about this book from people, and I'll try to read it soon. I've read articles by Mr. Malhotra and he seems to be one of the strongest defenders of Sanatana Dharma today.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Dr Koenraad Elst has given it a five star review on Amazon!

This is a very important book. Full of well-documented facts, it outlines a problem seldom realized even by professional India-watchers, viz. the synergy of anti-India forces that have India in a stranglehold at the political, and to a far greater extent even at the intellectual level. Whereas Edward Said's hugely influential book Orientalism (apart from being riddled with factual errors) focused on the Muslim world, Malhotra and Neelakandan do the same job for India: they prove the profound political corruptedness of Orientalism ("India-watching", "South Asia Studies"), not just in the colonial age but even more so today. Of course established India-watchers will try to ignore or belittle its achievements, because it is their biased efforts that get exposed here, alongside the intrigues of the Churches, the State Department, the "secularist" chattering classes in Delhi and other forces interested in breaking India.

Sandeep from SandeepWeb interviewed Rajiv Malhotra: http://www.sandeepweb.com/2011/05/25...reaking-india/

He also blasted Gita Ramaswamy, a coolie marxist, who wrote a scathing "review" of the book. It's a funny read: http://www.sandeepweb.com/2011/05/18...-intelligence/

Here's another response to that bootlicking coolie:
    http://sookta-sumana.blogspot.com/20...review-on.html

Dr Subramanian Swamy speech during "Breaking India" book release function

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbt8Lt0khl0

a must watch video ....

Thread Information