Thread: A tale of rencarnation

A tale of rencarnation

I have an acquintance whos's son when he was say four/six years old she said he could recall one of his past lives. He would fall asleep, and she would ask him stuff about his past life, and he would describe with great detail being a bomber pilot in World War Two. I think he also said his "other" name I think she looked it up and he was real. But after he reached a certain age it stopped.

My questions are why (if the little boy was not actually awake and telling a lie ) how did it happen, why did it stop, and have any of you had similar experiences?

And yes I'm sure she was not pulling my leg.

Re: A tale of rencarnation

Namaste Rudy,

That is interesting. I've seen on television and also read about similar cases. They usually involve a past life usually in the military and a sudden, premature death. The idea is that these images from the previous life are sort of temporarily implanted on the soul, and the soul can remember it for a short while in the new body before they fade away as the current life progresses. That is why these cases usually involve young children, and they forget them as they get older. Although there are a few cases of people remembering them into adulthood.

I find these cases quite interesting. Dr. Ian Stevenson was a famous scientist who was famous for his work on reincarnation cases. They certainly are good "proof" for reincarnation, although most Hindus just accept reincarnation as fact because it makes sense and fits perfectly in line with the Dharmic worldview, and don't need things like this to prove it. But like I said, they certainly are interesting.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    why did it stop,
    Vannakkam Rudy: It stops in the same way innocence stops. The new astral/intellectual body takes over with a developing intellect.

Birthmarks, if they are quite dominant, are also signs of immediate past life trauma.

Aum Namasivaya

I killed myself in my last life.

Even as a child I told a story between my dolls. A girl abducted from her family and husband, she was very young...and then she was tortured in a way which made her unfit to return home...despite her Beloved Father and Beloved Husband coming to save her...not all the water in the ocean could clean that dirty feeling from her. So she killed herself, and her husband followed, leaving only the Beloved Beloved Father to raise her children.

Even as a child of five I told this story, the child's doll was named Candy....then once again as a young teen I played barbies...and candy my barbie went through this...and my parents were horrified by the story.

I was born into this world to face the same humiliation from the start...not even time to be mature adult, as a child...and then my husband insist on many many children...to which the urge was so strong in me...that to this day I have to talk myself out of this creation.

So this one who left behind children selfishly came here and had many many...over double the children left behind. She lost both parents early from neglect, abuse and abandonment...her Father, was a tremendous loss.

But, this karma was still not fully fullfilled...because she had to become aware of the true loss.

So this silly girl about ten years ago began writing and could not stop...and a full book was finished by hand...and last year, in an attempt to have it finally published, my publisher asked for proofing...and I finished five full books within less than about six months.

The words came day and night...even in hotels on vacation...or in the restroom. I wrote until the entire story play out...and even then I was not so daring to suggest this girl in the story was me until the very last chapter...as she took her own life and the final piece fell into place.

Funny how you do not realize something until you step back and look at the full picture.

From the once happy and fully blissfull girl became utterly ashamed and disgusted, horrified and full of grief.

Slightly before I came to write I had been using a past life regression, I am unsure if this is what finally triggered the finishing of this story...but I have no doubt it was my own lesson to finally know all of this.

This thing, suicide is a very very bad thing...it brings you to a hell of ignorance and torture. It makes you removed from everything you hold dear and thrust into a sea of sleeping Portions.

The only good thing which come from this, and the only way I can accept this horrible truth is the fact that if this story which has tried to scream its way out throughout my lifetime is even a portion true...then there is SUCH A Great Love waiting for me...my Beloved Father is always near always watching.

I think it took many many years to find me, but when my own birth mother died and I was there...I think somehow this one thing brought him to know where I was and so now I pray every day for forgiveness...and every single day of this life....I will be the Mother I was never able to be in my past life. I can only hope the Love I send out to this universe somehow reaches them.

I will never choose death, abuse..abandonment and hell...and I do stand here still...I will never give up.

Because finally I do know, no matter what happens here...they can not change the true me, this tiny portion.

I tried not to believe it, worked day and night to reconcile the things which were inside of it, I know are memories...

When I was praying to figure this all out one morning a calm voice come to my heart and it say...is the story like any book you have read? Do you have memories of books once you read them? Do you recognize the faces of those you write about...can you do this with a normal book?

Is the book a story or do you have memories?

Then I finally realized that these things I wrote are as present in my mind as the memories of my own children being born.

There were many answers to prayers which came during this time, things which also confirmed this truth I had unfortunately uncovered. It all gave me so much faith in what I was experiencing finally had to accept what I had done and try to learn from it.

I stay out all day till very late tonight watching fireworks with my 8 and it was so hot like a furnace blast that I became very ill...and so did some of the children for a time. But, as I watch the sun set with them and every smile turned my way...I prayed to Beloved and thanked Him for this chance to be the one He knew I was made to be.

You can think this story is silly, or that I am so so crazy. But, at this point I am only concerned about learning whatever I have been slotted to do in this incarnation and moving on to the next lesson.

NayaSurya: no I dont think your silly or crazy at all NayaSurya but just some one who has found who she is and not afraid to tell.

Eastern MindQuote:
    Originally Posted by Rudy
    why did it stop,

Vannakkam Rudy: It stops in the same way innocence stops. The new astral/intellectual body takes over with a developing intellect.

Birthmarks, if they are quite dominant, are also signs of immediate past life trauma.

Aum NamasivayaYesterday 11:01 PM
    So if I'm following what your saying about birth marks I've got this... When I was born I had a giant birth mark on my forehead I had it for a while for a good ten years. And when ever someone raises their hand quickly (even if I know they will raise there hand) I flinch, I do a tiny cringe. My parents never touched a hair on me, I never got into fights. I cant ever remember being smacked by anyone (exept dodge balls but that is an other matter). What I'm saying is was it that I was smacked where my birth mark was in a past life? Strange and trivial but just seeing if I'm following you correct (that was longer then expected).

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    NayaSurya: no I dont think your silly or crazy at all NayaSurya but just some one who has found who she is and not afraid to tell.

So if I'm following what your saying about birth marks I've got this... When I was born I had a giant birth mark on my forehead I had it for a while for a good ten years. And when ever someone raises their hand quickly (even if I know they will raise there hand) I flinch, I do a tiny cringe. My parents never touched a hair on me, I never got into fights. I cant ever remember being smacked by anyone (exept dodge balls but that is an other matter). What I'm saying is was it that I was smacked where my birth mark was in a past life? Strange and trivial but just seeing if I'm following you correct (that was longer then expected).
    Vannakkam Rudy: Indeed ... especially due to the fact it disappeared as you got older. Just as memories disappear, so do birth marks. At least these kinds of birth marks. It could also have been due to method of death. We have one child that had this quite dramatically.

Indeed I had two odd but almost disabling fears as a child ... electricity, and height. I was an electrical lineman in India in my past life. That is how that body lost its vital prana. But hey, it turned this soul on to Hinduism.

But past lives are just past lives. Basically trivia. Its the one you're living now that really counts.

Aum Namasivaya

Something I read said too often, children who tell these stories are dismissed by parents or teachers as having overactive imaginations. Then as the child gets older, the memories recede and are suppressed by this existence. I read that instead of blowing off these stories, they should be explored by encouraging the child. I don't see why parts of a past existence could not be remembered for some purpose we can't fathom. I believe it's possible, if not even probable. For these reasons NayaSuryaji, I do not think you are silly or crazy.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Thread Information